The man... I really thought he was a good match.
我真心觉得你和那个人很般配
I'm very sorry.
真的很抱歉
Now, we both know you're not going to drink that,
我们都知道你不会喝的
so put it down and we can fix this.
放下杯子 我们好解决这事
You don't think I'm strong enough to do this?
你觉得我不够坚强 不敢这样做吗
Stupid girl.
蠢姑娘
You think it'll make you strong to hurt yourself?
你觉得伤害自己就能让你变得坚强吗
Oh, it does if it hurts you more.
是的 如果这让你更受伤的话
No. No.
不 不
Get the hell out of my life!
滚出我的生活
Oh, Regina.
瑞金娜
I really did come here to help you.
我真的是来帮你的
I love you.
我爱你
I wanted you to have a child for your own sake.
我想要你有孩子是为你考虑
If I wanted to take your power...
如果我想夺走你的权力
I'd find a much more direct way.
我会用更直接的方法
Now please take one last piece of motherly advice.
请接受你母亲的最后忠告吧
I hope you learn
我希望你明白
what it's taken me a lifetime to realize about myself.
我花了一辈子才懂的事
The only one standing in the way of your happiness
唯一阻拦你获得幸福的人
is you.
就是你自己
Go back to wonderland, mother.
回仙境去吧 母亲
I don't need you.
我不需要你
Well, the ink is drying.
墨水要干了
So what do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
Nothing.
什么也不做
You didn't know our mother, Zelena, but I did.
你不了解母亲 塞琳娜 但我了解
And yet, we both suffered.
但我们都深受其害
She hurt you and she hurt me, too.
她伤害了你 也伤害了我
But our own worst enemy isn't her
但我们最可怕的敌人不是她
or each other.
也不是彼此
It's ourselves.
而是我们自己
Regina!
瑞金娜
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗
I've been looking all over for you.
我一直在到处找你
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
I'm so tired of standing in the way of my own happiness,
我受够了自己阻拦自己的幸福
and I'm not going to do it anymore.
我不会再这样做了
Another woman defining her happiness
又一个把自己的幸福
relative to the love of a man.
和男人的爱挂钩的女人
It's sad, really.
真可悲
Oh, don't get it wrong, Greenie.
别搞错了 小绿绿
Robin isn't my happy ending.
罗宾不是我的幸福结局
My happy ending is finally feeling at home in the world.
我的幸福结局是在世上自在生活
Robin's just a part of that world.
罗宾只是那个世界的一部分
A world that you're going to be forced to watch from a distance,
而你将被迫从远处观看这个世界
with the most restrictive visitation rights in history.
享受史上最高限制的探视权
See you at the next ultrasound.
下次超声波检查时见
So you don't want me writing anything?
你不需要我写什么吗
No.
不用
I already have everything I need.
我已经有我想要的一切了
Well, I don't.
我还没有
Regina! What the...
瑞金娜 搞什么...
No.
不
What does it say?
上面写着什么
"Vanishing in a cloud of smoke,
作者带着墨水
the author slips away
消失在一团烟雾中
"with the ink to where...
去了
Mr. Gold awaits."
戈登先生等他的地方
How?
怎么做到的
No, no.
不不
I don't care how.
我不在乎
And I don't wanna waste time.
我不想浪费时间
That's what I thought.
我想也是
Are you okay here? I soon will be.
你没事吧 很快就没事了
Here. Let go of me.
来 放开我
Go and write.
去写吧
Write on what?
写什么
Now then...
好了
It's time villains finally win.
恶人终于要胜利了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表