Anna put you there.
安娜把你关进去的
You're lying.
你撒谎
Am I? Look at the people in this town.
是吗 你看看这座小镇的人
They're ready to burn you at the stake.
他们准备把你烧死了
Because of what you did. You hurt one of them.
是因为你做的事 你伤害了他们的人
You mean that woman -- Marian.
你是说那个女人玛丽安
Well, that was an accident.
那只是意外
No, it wasn't.
不 不是
You wanted them to think it was me. To blame me.
你想让他们认为是我♥干♥的 怪罪于我
Why?
为什么
I was trying to teach you a lesson.
我是想给你个教训
Eventually, everyone turns on people like us.
最终 每个人都会背叛我们这样的人
Even friends.
甚至是朋友
Even family.
家人
They're just waiting for a reason.
他们只是在等待一个理由
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Don't bother.
别费力气了
I've neutralized your magic.
我压制了你的魔法
When your friend is found, you'll look responsible.
等你朋友被人发现 他们会以为是你干的
Then they'll turn on you
他们就会背弃你
and they'll treat you as the monster that they truly see you as,
把你当做怪物 那本就是他们对你真实的看法
and you'll know that I'm right.
你就会知道我是对的
No! Hey! Dairy queen!
不 乳品皇后[DQ]
Emma?
艾玛
Do we know each other?
我们认识吗
Of course not.
当然不认识
Your reputation precedes you.
你可是声名远扬
You really think that your magic is a match for mine?
你真觉得你的魔法能够与我匹敌
There's only one way to find out.
试试便知
No.
不
You guys okay?
你们没事吧
Yeah, we're fine.
我们没事
Where is she?
她在哪
She's gone.
逃了
Have you ever made a snowman come to life? That's the best.
你有没有唤醒过雪人 那个最棒了
Have you tried building an ice palace yet?
你有没有建过冰雪宫殿
Yes. You have to see it sometime.
当然 有时间你一定要看看
That's my favorite painting of my parents.
那是我最喜欢的父母的画像
I feel like it gets my mother's smile just right.
这张画上我母亲的笑容恰如其分
I agree.
是啊
You knew her?
你认识她
Yes.
是的
She's my sister.
她是我妹妹
I knew, when you told me you were queen, that I...
你告诉我你是女王时我就意识到了
I was waiting for the right moment.
我一直在等合适的机会
I-I-I didn't want to overwhelm you.
我不想吓着你
Did -- did I?
我有吗
No, I...
没有
Well, a bit, yes.
有一点
Mother never told me she had a sister.
妈妈从没告诉过我她有姐姐
I'm sure she was trying to spare you a very painful history.
她肯定是不想让你了解一段痛苦的过去
Y-you see, I was trapped in that urn
我一直被害怕魔法的人
by people who fear magic like ours.
困在那瓮中
But that was a long time ago.
但那是很久之前的事了
And now I cannot wait to see my beloved sister again.
现在 我非常想再次见到我亲爱的妹妹
Where is she?
她在哪
Lost at sea. I'm sorry.
在海上遇难了 我很抱歉
My poor darling girl.
我可怜的宝贝
You must have felt so lonely when she died.
她死后你一定特别孤单
It was just me and my sister, Anna.
只有我和我妹妹 安娜
But now she's missing
但现在她失踪了
and I fear something's happened to her, too.
我担心她也出了事
We'll find her. Together.
我们会一起找到她的
That's what family is for.
这是家人该做的
No sign of her. Not even tracks.
没找到 一点痕迹都没有
What is it? You okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Hey, we're gonna find her.
我们会找到她的
Don't let Regina shake your confidence.
别让瑞金娜动摇你的信心
It's not that. It's this Snow Queen.
不是那个 是白雪女王
It's like she didn't just know Elsa. She knew me, too.
好像她不仅认识艾尔莎 她还认识我
Well, you are the sheriff and the savior and royalty.
你是警长 救世主 还是皇室
I think pretty much everyone in storybrooke knows who you are.
我想童话镇差不多每个人都认识你
There's something more.
不止如此
It's like, when she said my name, I-I-I don't know.
她叫出我名字时...我也说不好
It sounded familiar.
有点耳熟
Well, we'll figure it out. But today you did good.
我们会搞清楚的 但今天你做得很好
You stopped her.
你阻止了她
It was a pretty impressive show, sheriff.
非常令人钦佩 警长
That it was.
是啊
But perhaps we should keep searching,
但也许我们该继续搜寻
find the villain's lair, as it were.
找到坏人的藏身处
So you can almost get yourself killed again?
好让你再次差点害死自己吗
That's exactly why I told you to go to the sheriff's station.
我就是因为这个才叫你回警局的
How are you doing?
你怎么样
That woman was lying about my sister.
那女人说的我妹妹的事是骗人的
She would never trap me in that urn.
她绝不会把我困在那瓮里的
She was lying about the past.
她说的过去的事是谎言
I just wish I knew the truth.
真希望我能了解真♥相♥
I've learned the past has a way of revealing itself.
我发现过去的事最终总会揭晓
Give it time.
别心急
We're gonna find her, Elsa.
我们会找到她的 艾尔莎
Your sister, Anna, and this Snow Queen.
你妹妹安娜 还有这个白雪女王
My gut tells me that you two are just pawns.
直觉告诉我 你们俩只是棋子
I think this is about something more.
我觉得这事不简单
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
I brought you to this world, Elsa, but it was an accident.
我把你带到了这个世界 艾尔莎 但那是意外
The Snow Queen, she was already here.
白雪女王 她已经在这里了
I'm starting to think maybe it wasn't just some curse
我觉得也许不是哪个诅咒
that brought her to storybrooke.
把她带到童话镇来的
Roland's with little John now.
罗兰德在小约翰那儿
I wish I could have told him I did everything I could.
我希望能告诉他我已经尽力了
Even true love's kiss can't solve every problem.
即使真爱之吻也不能解决所有问题
Well, there's a reason that kiss didn't work.
那个吻不起作用是有原因的
And it's not what everyone thinks.
而且不是大家想的那样
I'm in love with someone else.
我爱的是另一个人
You are?
真的吗
Yes. But --
是的 但是
I know.
我懂
I know you... Have to go back to her.
我知道你必须回到她身边
She's still your wife.
她仍是你妻子
I'm sorry I dragged you into this.
抱歉 让你卷入了这一切
You really need to clean that vault out.
你真的需要好好打扫一下地下室了
But I found it.
但我还是找到了
You're sure you still want me to do this?
你确定还想要我这么做吗
Yes.
是的
Well, the ice hasn't touched her heart yet.
冰还没有冻住她的心脏
We can keep her alive.
我们可以保住她的命
So, then, she'll simply stay like this?
那么她会一直保持这状态
Alive but...frozen?
活着 但被冰冻着
Until we find a cure.
直到我们找到治愈办法
And I will find one.
我一定会找到的
Swan. Don't make a man drink alone.
斯旺 别让男人独自喝酒啊
Not in the mood for a drink or a man.
没心情喝酒或对付男人
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you today.
对不起 今天没听你的
All right, I know you feel like
我知道你觉得
you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders.
你肩上担着整个世界的重量
But at some point, even though we're quite different,
但最终 尽管我们完全不同
you've got to trust me.
你也得信任我
That's what you think this is about? That I don't trust you?
你觉得是因为这个吗 是我不信任你
Is that not what it's about?
不是这样吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表