Is that even possible?
那有可能吗
You know, it doesn't matter
重点不在于
what their dark magic can or can't do.
她们的黑暗魔法能做到什么
Now that we have this, it's not even an option.
只要我们有这个 她们什么也做不了
But what if they discover it's missing?
但万一她们发现东西丢了怎么办
Won't they just find something else?
难道她们不会另寻其它物件吗
Then we take the one thing
那我们就去找那个
that Cruella and Ursula can't do without --
库伊拉和厄休拉不可或缺的东西
Maleficent's remains.
玛琳菲森的遗骸
Under the library. That's right.
在图书馆下面 没错
We find them, we dump them in the harbor,
我们找到它 直接丢进海里
then she's gone forever.
那她就永远消失了
And once Ursula and Cruella realize that,
等厄休拉和库伊拉意识到这一点
maybe they'll leave town, too.
也许她们也会离开童话镇
And hopefully they'll take our secret with them.
或许会带着我们的秘密一起离开
Well, are they going to let us cross or not?
他们到底让不让我们过去
Unfortunately not.
很遗憾 不行
You'd think traveling with Snow White and Prince Charming
还以为跟白雪公主和白马王子同行
would open some doors.
能有什么特权呢
Do they know who you are?
他们真的知道你们是谁吗
Yes, and they also know who you are,
知道 但他们也认识你们
so now we're just going to have to find another route
所以我们只能找其它的路
to the Tree of Wisdom.
去智慧树了
If we walk south, we can circumvent the ravine.
如果往南走 可以绕过峡谷
That will set us back two days.
但要耽误两天的时间
Perhaps you should show those guards
也许你该向那些守卫
just how skilled you are with your blade.
展示一下你精湛的剑术
Now those men are just trying to do their duty.
那些人只是在尽忠职守
And frankly, I would do exactly the same.
坦白说 换做是我也不会让你们过去
Where's Maleficent?
玛琳菲森去哪了
No.
不
Come on!
快来
No!
不
I don't believe that detour will be necessary.
我觉得没必要绕行了
You should've given us another chance to talk to them.
你应该让我们再跟他们谈一下
Talk, talk, talk.
谈谈谈
You weren't willing to do what was needed. I was.
你们不愿意当坏人 那我来
Oh, well done, darling.
干得好 亲爱的
I'm sorry. Is there a problem?
抱歉 你们是有意见吗
I didn't think so.
我猜也没有
Grilled Cheese,
烤奶酪
just the way you like it.
你喜欢的口味
Fries? Onion rings.
加薯条吗 洋葱圈
Mmm, good. I was just testing you.
很好 我只是考考你
What's this?
这是什么
A.T.M. security footage. We're trying to figure out
取款机的监控录像 我们想查明
if Ursula and Cruella stole something from Gold's shop.
厄休拉和库伊拉有没有从戈登店里偷东西
By the way,
对了
I never got the chance to ask you
我一直没来得及问
how exactly you knew Ursula.
你到底怎么认识厄休拉的
I already told you, luv.
我已经告诉你了 亲爱的
She's just one of the many sea monsters
她是我当海盗的岁月里
who crossed my path in my pirating days.
遇到过的海妖之一
What exactly does that mean?
那到底是什么意思
Honestly, I don't recall.
说实话 我想不起来了
Swan, that's all there is to know.
斯旺 没有别的可说了
You're holding something back.
你在隐瞒着什么
I don't know what else to say.
我不知道还有什么可说的
Neither do I.
我也是
Well, I should get back to it.
我该继续工作了
Enjoy your witch hunt.
追捕女巫顺利
Good.
很好
That'll do.
这就行了
We can get to the cavern through the mines.
我们可以走矿井到达洞穴
Where you guys headed?
你们两个要去哪
Emma. What are you doing here?
艾玛 你来干什么
I found something on those women. Look.
我找到了些证据 你们看
Looks like Belle was right.
看来贝儿说得对
I think that's the box that's missing.
我想那就是丢失的盒子
It's enough to drag them into the station, at least.
凭这个足以把她们关进警局了
Well, let's not jump the gun.
我们不必操之过急
We don't even know what that is.
我们还不知道那是什么东西
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Two hours ago, you guys were so amped up about these divas,
两小时前 你们还对她俩如此警惕
you didn't even let me eat lunch,
连吃饭的时间都没给我
and now you're g Going for a hike.
现在你们却要 去远足
We got Ashley to babysit Neal.
我们把尼尔交给阿什莉了
So...now the crisis doesn't matter.
那么 危机不重要了吗
What the hell is going on today?
今天是怎么了
Emma, your mother and I realized that
艾玛 你妈妈和我意识到
we needed to take a step back from our crusade.
我们应该暂缓一下对她们的行动
The truth is, we've been going about this all wrong.
事实上 是我们错了
When we knew those women back in the enchanted forest,
我们当初在魔法森林认识她们时
say they were villains.
她们还是坏人
And ever since they set foot in this town,
自从她们来到这个小镇
that is exactly how we've treated them.
我们也一直把她们当做坏人
Yeah, we chose to see the worst in them.
是啊 我们选择了把她们视为坏人
But, Emma, if they're gonna have a shot at redeeming themselves,
但是 艾玛 如果她们真想救赎自己
we have to choose to see the best.
我们就得视她们为好人
You guys are seriously going for a hike?
你们真的要去远足吗
I know it might be hard to believe
我知道很难令人相信
that we've backed off Ursula and Cruella,
我们决定不管厄休拉和库伊拉了
but your mother and I think it's the right thing to do.
但你妈妈和我认为这么做是对的
If you need me, I will...
如果需要我的话
be at the station.
就去警♥察♥局找我
David, is this really the right thing to do?
戴维 这么做真的对吗
It's the only way to make sure Emma doesn't find out the truth.
只有这样才能保证艾玛不会得知真♥相♥
Has anything come back to you, Pinocchio?
想起什么了吗 匹诺曹
Maybe if you look at the pages again.
不然再看看吧
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪了
On witch watch.
去监视那俩女巫了
I was on the way to the station when I got your call.
我正要回警♥察♥局就接到了你的电♥话♥
How's it going here?
怎么样了
It's not. He can't remember anything.
不怎么样 他什么都想不起来
But since you and August spent so much time together,
但你曾和奥古斯特相处过很长时间
I thought seeing you would... jog his memory.
我想也许你能唤起他的记忆
Yeah.
好
I guess I could give it a shot.
我想我可以试试
Come here.
来这边
You remember me, right?
你记得我 对吗
You're Emma, the sheriff.
你是艾玛 你是警长
But you know that back when you were...o-older...
但之前你...年纪稍大一些的时候
we were friends.
我们是朋友
You were a really smart grown-up.
你长大了之后非常聪明
So smart you knew how to take that entire thing apart
聪明到知道如何将那本书拆开
and add a story to it.
把故事添加进去
And then you put it all back together.
然后你又把整本书订在了一起
Do you remember doing that?
你还记得是怎么做的吗
Or anything else about the book?
关于那本书你还记得什么吗
I know everybody wants me to remember,
我知道人人都希望我回忆起来
but...I just don't.
但我什么都想不起来
You went to Phuket.
你去过普吉岛
You rode a motorcycle. You wore leather and didn't shave!
你骑摩托车 穿皮衣 还不刮胡子
Regina.
瑞金娜
No, he's not trying hard enough.
不行 他还不够努力
All you need to do is concentrate and think!
你给我集中精力好好想
Or is that head of yours still made out of wood?
难道说你的脑袋仍然是木头做的吗
Whoa, stop! Mom.
住嘴 妈妈
I won't have you speak that way to my boy.
不许你这么说我儿子
Maybe what your boy needs is some motivation.
或许你儿子需要点动力
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表