Already been here. What?
他们已经来过了 什么
Did they take the page? They think they did,
他们把书页拿走了 他们以为是的
except my mom, of course.
当然 除了我妈妈
She just gave me a look,
她给我递了个眼神
and I knew exactly what she meant.
我就知道她的意思了
You gave them the forged page Emma made.
你把艾玛变的赝品给了她们
Smart kid.
真聪明
Where's the real one?
真的在哪
Oh, great job.
干得好
Mary Margaret and I are gonna take this
交给我和玛丽·玛格丽特吧
and keep it safe. There's something else.
我们会看好它 还有件事
I've found the key. We can free the author.
我找到钥匙了 我们可以放出作者了
Henry, hold on. Wwhat are you doing?
亨利 等等 你干什么
Uh, we don't know what's gonna happen.
我们并不知道会发生什么事
Just let us handle things.
让我们来处理吧
But I found the key.
但我已经找到钥匙了
Henry, it's too dangerous! Go!
亨利 这太危险了 快走
So, now we're lying to Henry.
我们连亨利都骗了
If we keep this up, we're no different than Gold.
再这样下去 我们和戈登又有什么区别
My love...
吾爱...
I need to tell you this
我要趁这话还有意义
while it still matters.
赶紧告诉你
My magic comes at a cost, as you know.
你知道我的魔法是有代价的
And I have racked up so much debt
我欠的债太多
I can never be clear of it...
永远也还不清了...
Unless I find a way to change the rules.
除非我能找到改变规则的办法
But now...
但现在...
Here's the hard truth.
冷酷的事实是
Something else is changing.
情况又有了变化
So, if I'm gonna change the rules,
所以如果我能改变规则
I'm gonna have to do so quickly.
我就必须尽快动手
I will come back for you if...
我会回来找你的...
if I can.
如果我还回得来的话
What were you doing in there?
你来这儿干什么
Mind your own business. Did you find the boy?
不关你的事 找到那孩子了吗
We found the boy.
我们找到了
I found him.
是我找到的
This is rubbish.
垃圾一张
What?
什么
It's a fake.
这是假的
You've spent enough time with the book.
你看这书看了那么久
You should know the difference.
怎么会看不出区别
They tricked me.
他们骗了我
What, you think I didn't suspect you?
怎么 你以为我就没怀疑过你吗
I've been waiting for this moment.
我一直在等这一刻
I knew it would come. Maleficent.
我就知道会这样 玛琳菲森
Wait, I can expl--
等等 我可以解...
Bring her to her vault.
带她去她的地下室
Yes. This will work.
是 这也可以
So, our child's darkness...
那我们孩子黑暗的一面...
Will indeed transfer.
将会被转移
Let the darkness
让黑暗
find its way from tender womb to darkest tomb.
离开温柔的子♥宫♥ 进入黑暗的墓穴
And if it sees
倘若
the light of day on distant shore,
它在阴影笼罩之远岸
where shadows loom...
重现天日
"Distant shore"? What does that mean?
"远岸" 那是什么意思
...then let no magic give it form and work no curse,
莫叫魔法显其形 诅咒遂其愿
nor magic worse, on innocents of mortals born.
亦或更甚黑魔咒 伤无辜性命
Sir, we're just sending the darkness
先生 我们只是将黑暗面
into the vessel, right?
放到这个容器里 对吗
Well, you would not want anything with darkness like this
你不会希望这样的黑暗之物
living on in your realm, m'lady.
存在于你的王国内 夫人
I am sending it where it belongs,
我要送它去它该去的地方
where it can hurt no one here.
在那里它无法伤害任何人
What?
什么
No. You didn't tell us that.
不 你没告诉我们那个
We promised its mother we would give it back.
我们向它母亲承诺会送它回去
It's too late, I'm afraid.
恐怕已经太晚了
As I told you before,
正如我之前所说的
once this spell has been enacted,
只要施了咒语
it cannot be reversed.
就无法撤销了
There must be something you can do!
你一定有办法的
Charming, it's a baby!
王子 那是个孩子
We can still save it!
现在救它还来得及
Cradle robbers!
抢摇篮的强盗
What have you done?!
你们做了什么
We didn't know this was going to happen!
我们不知道会发生这种事
You have to help us stop it!
你们得帮我们阻止这一切
What happened to them?
他们怎么了
Where did that portal send them?!
传送门送他们去哪了
Where they belong.
他们该去的地方
The baby.
孩子
We have to get the baby back!
我们得救回孩子
I'm afraid it's lost to you forever.
恐怕你们永远地失去它了
But congratulations.
但是恭喜你们
Your child is now pure of intent
你们的孩子现在拥有纯洁的心灵
and heroic of spirit.
和英雄主义精神
It is now up to the two of you to guide it...
现在要靠你们两个指引它
and keep it in the light.
让它在光明中成长
We told Maleficent we would bring back her child.
我们告诉玛琳菲森会把孩子还给她
And now it...
现在它...
Snow, we didn't know that
白雪 我们当时不知道
they were gonna send that egg to another land.
他们会把蛋送去另一个地方
Charming, we've made a terrible mistake.
王子 我们犯下了大错
We have to do it.
我们必须这么做
What are we going to tell Henry?
我们要怎么跟亨利说呢
We tell him... the key was wrong
我们告诉他 钥匙不对
and, uh, uh, the page disintegrated.
书页碎了
We'll figure something out, but let's just
我们会想出个借口的 但现在
burn it and worry about it later.
我们先烧了它 回头再做打算
More lies.
继续撒谎
I can't do this.
我做不到
I gave Henry that book to give him hope,
我给亨利那本书 是想给他希望
and I'm gonna lie and take it away?
现在我又要撒谎并夺走他的希望
And what about Regina?
瑞金娜怎么办
She's finally becoming a friend.
她好不容易成了我们的朋友
I went to her for help with Emma, with our secret.
我找她帮忙 瞒着艾玛我们的秘密
She's kept it. She's risked her life for us.
她保守了秘密 她为我们冒了生命危险
And we're gonna repay her
我们就要用
by destroying her chance at a happy ending?
毁了她的幸福来报答她吗
Well, maybe there's another way.
也许还有别的方法
No, David!
不 戴维
When Regina showed me my heart after Cora --
瑞金娜给我看过我的心
after I killed Cora -- my heart was dark.
在我杀了柯拉之后 我的心是黑的
And Regina thought it was
瑞金娜以为那是
because of what I did to her mother.
因为我对她妈妈做的事
But that darkness started long ago.
但我心中早就有黑暗了
We have to tell Emma the truth.
我们必须告诉艾玛真♥相♥
Because heroes do what's right,
因为英雄们做正确的事
not what's easy.
而非容易的事
This whole time, I was right.
原来我一直是对的
You were lying.
你们在骗我
I wanted to believe you.
我想要相信你们
I wanted to believe in you.
我想信任你们
We were just...
我们只是...
trying to protect you.
想保护你
Emma, are you all right?
艾玛 你还好吗
No.
不
I'm not okay.
我一点都不好
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表