如果这里有人照着规章走
If anyone could follow protocol around here,
爱德华兹现在根本不会有事
Edwards would be perfectly fine right now.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
她应该在做心理咨♥询♥
She was supposed to be in counseling.
但是韦博医生同意她今天工作
But Dr. Webber over here decided she should be able to work today.
如果你没有完全忽视我的...
If you hadn't completely undermined me...
-如果我没有完... -小女孩就会过世
- If I hadn't compl... - Then a little girl would be dead!
明尼克医生
Dr. Minnick...
我觉得这个医院 已没有你的容身之处了
I don't believe that there's a place for you in my hospital any longer.
等等 贝利医生
Dr. Bailey, hold on.
是贝利主任 我也不想等
It's Chief Bailey, and I am not holding on.
她才是等的那个
She is holding on.
她...太遵守这些流程和章程
She is... is clinging to these procedures and protocols
不明白什么时候放手
and cannot see when to let go
来救病人的命 一个孩子的命
in order to save the life of a patient... a child!
我知道 我明白
I do! I know!
因为我是被正确教育的
Because I was taught right.
爱德华兹医生也知道 因为她是被正确...教育的
Dr. Edwards certainly knew, because she was taught... right.
这里不是什么制♥造♥手术机器人的工厂
This is not some factory that turns out surgical robots.
我们成就医生
We make doctors.
思考 感受 有人性的医生
Thinking, feeling, human doctors.
我们会好好教导他们
And we will teach them right.
-你不是回家吗 -不是
- Hey. You're not going home? - Uh, nope.
患者两分钟后到
Incoming's two minutes out.
好吧 听着 我是想说...
Well, look, I just wanted to, um...
之前不好意思
say I'm sorry about earlier.
我对杰克逊吼 不该那样...
I yelled at Jackson when I shouldn't have...
他是个白♥痴♥ 差点就死了 所以...
Well, he was an idiot, and he almost died, so...
我的意思是 你知道的...
I just meant that, you know...
他是你孩子的父亲 我过线了
He's your baby's father, and I went too far.
我只是生气 因为之前他和我
I was just mad because he and I
在警报消除的时候在交谈...
had been talking earlier when the alarms went off...
麦琪
Maggie.
怎么了
What?
杰克逊 他...
Jackson, he, uh...
他喜欢你
He likes you.
我了解他 所以我知道那会是什么样的
I know him, so I know what that looks like.
而且... 他喜欢你 他对你有感觉
- And, uh... He likes you. He has feelings for you.
不 他没有
No, he doesn't.
你为什么
Why would you even...
因为我感觉 你也喜欢他
Because I have a feeling that you like him, too,
所以 你知道吗
so you know what?
你应该告诉他
You should just tell him.
我要出去了
I got to get out there.
-嘿 漫长的一夜 -是啊
- Hey. Long night? - Yeah.
你想回我的住处吗 好好睡一觉
You want to go back to my place? Sleep it off?
或者在我们睡之前做点其他事
Or maybe do some other stuff before we sleep it off?
我说的其他事情 是指滚床单
And by "other things," I mean sex.
你想来做些激烈的床上运动吗
You want to go have some overly tired sex?
我不行 我要去收拾
I shouldn't. I have to pack up.
收拾什么
Pack up what?
我刚被解雇
I just got fired.
什...
Wha...
我很抱歉 但是你知道
I'm so sorry, but you know
我今天还要再做一次 对吗
I'm gonna have to do this again today, right?
很好 很好
Oh, it's looking good, it's looking good.
爱德华兹 我可以加大吗♥啡♥量
Edwards, I can turn up the morphine.
这样你就不会这么痛
You don't need to be in this much pain.
还没到那个时候 还没
Not yet, not yet.
你觉得怎么样
How're you feeling?
我经历过更糟的
I've had better days.
你烧伤得很严重
Your burns are severe.
我们都会陪着你
But we are all with you.
我们会治好你的
We are gonna get you back.
但是 离你重新站在手术室还需要段时间
But, uh... it'll be a while before you step in an O.R.
是的 这倒是真的
Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, about that.
我花了全部的时间待在医院
I've spent my whole life in hospitals.
我的一生
My whole life, and...
我... 我觉得我需要对外面世界多了解一点
I... I think I need to see everything that's not the inside of a hospital.
我需要去旅行 去探险 去徒步旅行
I need to travel and... and explore and... and hike
然后... 呼吸... 呼吸...
and... and breathe... and breathe...
好
Okay.
呼吸...
Breathe...
呼吸 真正的空气
Breathe... real air.
深呼吸 我想大口深呼吸
So deep. I want to breathe it all in.
远离这些监护仪 血液和无菌服
Away from the monitors and the blood and the... and the sterile gowns,
远离抢救他人生命的日子
away from saving other people's lives.
我想要自己 是时候 是时候要好好过我自己的生活了
I want my own. It's time... It's time I live my own.
你改变了我的生活 韦博医生
You changed my life, Dr. Webber.
你做到了 你... 你教我
You have. You... You taught me how...
你教会了我如何放下过去 找到自己的路
You taught me how to take my past and find my path.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
我觉得我找到了
I think I found it.
你的意思是
Which means?
我的意思是我要退出了
Which means I quit.
好了 德卢卡 加大吗♥啡♥量吧
Okay, DeLuca, turn that morphine up
调到最大量吧
as high as it'll go, please.
内森 你还好吗
Nathan? Are you okay?
她在哪里
Where was she?
我不知道
I don't know.
她在谁那儿 她受伤了吗
Well, who had her? Is she hurt?
我也希望了解更多
I wish I knew more.
我们能确定是她吗
Do we know for sure it's her?
他们已经确定了吗
I mean, have they confirmed that?
很显然是的 虽然我不清楚过程是怎么样
Apparently so. I'm... not really sure how it works.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
他们带她去马迪根陆军医疗中心了
They're taking her to Madigan Army Medical Center.
欧文和艾米利亚在去的路上了
Owen and Amelia are on their way now.
告诉皮尔斯 我得离开了
Tell, uh, Pierce I... I had to go.
好的 等等 你... 你还好吗
Okay. Wait. Are... Are you okay?
-你能开车吗 -需要有人帮我告诉病人
-Can you drive? -And someone needs to contact my patients.
告诉他们我完成了手术
Tell them that I finished surgery.
别担心 我们会处理好
Don't worry. We'll take care of it.
你能开车吗 需要我带你去吗
Are you okay to drive? Do you want me to take you?
梅根还活着
Megan's alive?
梅根还活着
Megan's alive.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不要说抱歉
Don't. Don't do that.
-不 -不 不用 不用道歉
- No. - Don't do that. Don't apologize.
如果是德里克的话 我早就离开了
If this were Derek, I would've already been gone.
好 我能开车
Okay. I can drive.
-离开这里 去吧 -我能开车
Get out of here! Go! I can drive.
没有人醒来会想着"今天会小宇宙爆发"
Nobody wakes up thinking, "My world will explode today."
我的生活会有所改变
"My world will change."
没有人会想到
Nobody thinks that.
但有时候 这确实会发生
But, sometimes, it happens.
有时候 我们醒来 我们要面对恐惧
Sometimes, we wake up, we face our fears...
我们牵起手
We take them by the hand.
驻足 等待...
And we stand there, waiting...
祈祷着... 准备着...
...hoping, ready...
迎接一切
...for anything.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表