她可以和你住一起
who can stay and live with you, then.
我请不起
I can't afford that.
我有钱 我请得起
I'm loaded. I can.
我没钱
Well, I'm not.
而且我们没结婚
And we're not married.
我知道
Yes, I know.
你不能这么做 好吗
You can't fix this, okay?
我必须得自己解决 我是个单亲妈妈
I have to figure this out. I am a single mom.
艾普丽尔 我是她爸爸 我就在这里
April, I'm her father. I'm right here.
只要哈瑞特吃饱睡足开心快乐
As long as Harriet is fed and sleeping and happy,
你就完成任务了
you're doing your job.
你不需要管我怎么样 好吗
You don't need to, like, check in on me, okay?
打我电♥话♥除非哈瑞特需要我好吗
Or call unless Harriet needs me, okay?
那我就这么让你哭着
So I'm just supposed to let you cry, then?
对
Yes!
晚安 杰克森
Good night, Jackson.
你在这 好棒
You're here. Good.
他和麦琪呆了一会 下一个你上
He's been with Maggie for a while, but you're up next.
我还没把包放下呢
I had not put my bag down yet.
如果你不进去
If you don't get in there,
阿米莉娅就要让我和他聊了
Amelia's gonna make me talk to him,
这样我两就要吵架了
and we're gonna fight about it.
你俩才刚结婚
You've been married for like two minutes.
没错 所以快进去
Right, so just get in there.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
你四处看过了吗 欧文可是个好向导
Have you had the tour yet? Owen gives a great tour.
我帮他一起搬进来的
Yeah, I helped him move in.
后来我们还一起刷了卧室
We painted the bedroom since then, so...
好了 内森 你想
Okay. Nathan, you want to...
其实我得和里格斯医生
Hm. Oh, actually, I need to talk to Dr. Riggs
聊聊彼特金太太的事
about Mrs., uh, Peterkin.
她旧病复发了
She relapsed.
很好 那就我两了
Great. So it's just us, then.
我们走吧 来吧 我们走
Let's go. Come on, let's go.
彼特金太太是哪位
Who's Mrs...Peterkin?
没有什么彼特金太太
There is no Mrs. Peterkin.
-你刚 -麦琪打算约你出去
- You just -- - Maggie is going to ask you out.
-约会 -所以
- On a date. - Oh, so...
麦琪喜欢我
Maggie wants me?
她想约你
She wants to date you.
你要好好地拒绝
And you are going to be nice and say no.
所以她不知道你已经疯狂爱上我了
Oh, so she doesn't know that you're madly in love with me.
我才没疯狂爱上你
I am not madly in love with you.
快了 你会的
You're close. You will be.
我快要开始讨厌你了
I am close to hating you.
真的吗 那我们得立马结束这一切
Really? Oh, then we should just end this right now.
我们就在这把事解决了
Let's just make out on the couch.
把话说清楚 这样大家都明白点
Sends a clear message, then everyone knows.
你真的在考虑这么做
Ooh. Mm, you're considering it.
你真讨厌
You're disgusting.
但你却为我倾倒
And yet you're falling for me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你要拒绝邀约
You are going to say no.
你得好好和她说 但你得拒绝她
You are going to be very nice, but you are going to say no.
懂了吗
Got it?
好了
Okay.
你在这儿啊
Oh, hey, you're here.
对 我不知道自己为什么要来
Yeah. I don't know why I came.
他被指控犯重罪 我不知道你知不知道
He was charged with a felony. I don't know if you know.
我知道 我当时在场
I know. I was there.
我不知道你俩发生了什么
I don't know what's going on with you guys,
但他
but he's --
阿历克斯处境真的很糟糕
Alex is in a really bad place.
说不定你可以和他聊聊
Maybe you could talk to him.
你为什么要和我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我告诉你
I'm telling you this
是因为你说你也出席庭审了
because you said you showed up in court.
我以为你在乎
I thought you care.
我是在乎
I do care.
好 那就亲自跟他说
Okay, so then talk to him.
我在意的是他对安德鲁的所作所为
I care about what Alex did to Andrew.
这才是我在意的
That's what I care about.
欧文说这里采光很好
Owen says they get great morning light.
那挺不错的
Light is good.
-我刚在想明天你是否愿意... -还是不了
- Yeah, I was thinking, um, do you want to... - No, we shouldn't.
跟我一起做那个移植手术 应该会很有趣
double team on that transplant with me tomorrow? It should be fun.
好的 当然可以
Oh, yeah, okay. We should do that.
好的
Okay, definitely.
也许手术结束之后
And then maybe after that,
我们可以完成我的住院医师能力评估报告
we could, um, finish up my resident competency reports.
我还有很多没做
I'm -- I'm way behind.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
当然 我可以做
Excellent, definitely. I can do that, too.
太好了
Great, sounds good.
-没问题 -太好了
- No problem. - Great.
我要去帮阿米莉娅了 她不会做饭
I'm gonna go help Amelia. She can't cook.
-妈妈 我害怕 -我知道 宝贝
- Mommy, I'm scared. - I know, baby.
怎么了
What's going on?
他的血压下降了 正给他插中心静脉导管
His pressure's dropped. Getting central access.
给我一个动脉导管手术盒
All right, get me an art line kit.
没事的 宝贝
It'll be okay, honey.
汤普森夫人 请让开
Mrs. Thompson, please, step back.
抱歉 他不认识你们
I'm sorry. He doesn't know you guys.
他需要克莱夫医生
He needs Dr. Karev.
克莱夫医生在哪
Where's Dr. Karev?
给我把克莱夫医生找来
Yes, uh, can we find out where Dr. Karev is, please?
你...
You're, uh...
我不知道你会来
I, uh, didn't know you'd be here.
你怎么样
How are you?
我不知道该怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
我马上就走 你可以进去了
I'm leaving, so you can go in.
乔...
Jo...
我不想进去 我想跟你回家
I don't want to go in there. I want to be home with you.
我搞砸了 我知道
And I messed that up, and I know that,
对不起
and I'm sorry.
你不能这么说
You can't just say that.
我认真的 我会一直这样说
I mean it, and I'm gonna keep saying it.
这解决不了任何事 道歉解决不了...
It doesn't fix anything. Sorry doesn't fix --
那你想让我说什么
Well, what do you want me to say?
你出手伤害了别人
You lash out and you hurt people,
你以为说声对不起就没事了吗
and then you think you can just walk it back with "I'm sorry."
并不是没事啊 我可能会进监狱
I'm not walking anything back. I might be going to prison.
但是你和我...
But you and me --
你和我吗 什么你和我
You and me? What you and me?
你抛下我一走了之
You walked out. You left.
但我回来了
And I came back.
然后你却叫我垃圾
And then you called me trash.
你说得那么轻松
And you just -- You said it so easily.
你想要伤害我
You were trying to hurt me.
你成功了
It worked.
乔
Jo!
收到了你的传呼
I got your page.
这么久才来
Took you long enough.
怎么了
What happened?
他的阑尾破了 处于败血状态
His appendix ruptured. He's septic.
好的 给我手术服和手套
All right, uh, gown and gloves.
不用了
Uh, no need.
克莱夫医生不会进来手术
Dr. Karev will not be scrubbing in.
你不能碰这个孩子了【巴德科克求校】
You're not touching this boy. Babcock.
贝利 他是我的病人
Bailey, this is my patient.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表