等一下
Hey!
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir.
躺在你旁边的那个孩子 呼吸有困难的那个
That kid in the bed next to you, the one who couldn't breathe?
冰球运动员
Uh, the hockey player?
是的 我们发现了内出血
Yeah. Yeah, well, it turns out that he had internal bleeding.
如果你没有及时发现 他就活不下来了
Would've killed him if you hadn't caught it.
你救了他的命
You saved that kid's life.
真的吗
For real?
真的
For real.
我们的英雄并不特殊 他们也是凡人
Our heroes aren't special. They're just people.
跟我们一样
They're like us.
他们只是在想办法活下去
They're just trying to survive.
亨特希望你能回家
Hunt wants you to come home.
那家人怎么样了
How'd that family turn out?
都挺好
Uh, good.
她还没醒过来 不过...
She's not out of the woods yet, but...
全家都还活着
everyone's still alive.
那就好
Good. That's good.
太好了...
Good. Uh...
如果可以的话 我要睡了
I'm gonna turn in, if that's all right.
晚安
Good night.
他们想要快乐
They're trying to be happy.
他们想更成功 更优秀 更幸福
Trying to do better, be better, feel better.
罗宾斯医生 等一下
Hey, Dr. Robbins, wait up.
你好 明尼克医生
Hey, um, Dr. Minnick...
我已经48小时没合眼了 我要走了...
I've been awake for more than 48 hours, so I'm gonna --
我会很快说完的
This'll just take a second.
-我想要谢谢你 -什么
- I wanted to thank you. - What?
墨菲告诉我你让她处理了那个出车祸的婴儿
Murphy told me you let her run with that baby from the trauma.
就是应该这样做
That's the spirit.
这才是把我的方法付诸实践
That's really putting my method to work.
有你加入我的阵营真好
Good to have you on board.
晚安
Good night.
英雄并不比我们普通人
Heroes aren't more special,
更特别 更勇敢
more courageous than the rest of us.
毕竟 他们也只是肉体凡胎
After all, they're only human.
你的状态很不好
You're not okay.
什么
What?
今天那个打冰球的孩子
That hockey kid today?
他的一个肺塌陷了 我们把他送进手术室了
He dropped a lung. We had to take him up to the O.R.
你当时在哪里
Where were you?
我参加了圣路教 接受新文化去了
I was in Path. I was getting a culture.
得了吧 你一整天都心事重重的
Come on. You've been in your head all day.
今天有我帮你所以没关系
It's fine, 'cause I covered for you,
但是你要找人聊一聊
but...talk to someone.
把问题解决了
Work it out.
你想怎样 沃伦
What do you need, Warren?
你需要我表现得很脆弱吗
Do you need me to be fragile?
你需要我崩溃吗
Do you need me to fall apart?
-别乱说 -我那么表现你就会好受吗
- Oh, come on, now. - Would that help you?
你一直都在用那种柔和的目光看着我
Because you keep looking at me with your eyes all soft
好像你很想帮我 你想让我开心起来似的
like you want to help me, you want to make me feel better.
我不需要开心起来
I don't need to feel better.
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your sympathy.
我生来就具备抵御坏事的能力
Stuff like this happens, and I am built for it.
我很好
I'm fine.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
他们会受伤 会崩溃 会流血
They hurt, they break, they bleed.
回来了
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
-是因为病人吗 -不是
- I s it a patient? - No.
也有病人的原因
But yeah. Yeah, that, too.
你想...聊一聊吗
Do you want to... talk about it?
不行
I can't.
这不是你喜欢听的话
It's not something you want to hear about.
好吧
Okay.
我好想阿历克斯
I miss Alex.
我知道这么说对你不公平
And I know that that's not fair to say to you,
但这是实话
but it's true.
他走了我很不开心
I hate that he's gone.
我就是...不开心
I just -- I hate it.
但有时候
But sometimes,
时不时地...
every once in a while...
什么
What?
...重要的时刻来临的时候
...when it matters,
他们就会做正确的事情
they get it right,
会改变一切的事情
and that changes everything.
有什么消息吗
Hey. Anything?
走了三个县 四个监狱 什么也没打听到
Three counties, four jails -- nothing.
谁也不想透露任何消息
No one will tell me anything.
也许他们还在处理他的案子
Maybe they're still processing him?
明天你就知道怎么回事了
You'll find out tomorrow what happened.
我知道是怎么回事
Well, I know what happened.
他消失了 就是这么回事
He's gone. That's what happened.
英雄亦♥凡♥人
A hero is only human,
重点就是这里
but that's the point.
如果他们能做到 那你也能
If they can do it, so can you.
欧文找到阿米莉亚了吗
Did Owen find Amelia?
阿米莉亚
Amelia?
阿米莉亚在哪
Where's Amelia?
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?!
我好脏 好臭
I'm dirty. I stink.
我要把今天的糟心事洗掉
I need to wash off this day.
然后你继续前进
So you keep going.
不放弃
You don't give up.
挺胸抬头 战斗下去
You stand tall. You fight.
-阿历克斯 -搞什么 梅
- Aah! Alex?! - What the hell, Mer?
阿历克斯
Alex?
英雄总是会及时出现 拯救世界
You always show up to save the day.
等一下 我一整天都在找你
Wait. I've been looking for you all day.
我一直在这啊 我一直在睡觉
I've been here. I've been sleeping.
整天都在睡
All day?
是啊
All day.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表