背痛 浑身都痛
It's her back and everywhere.
走都走不了
She can hardly walk.
你试试
Hey, you try walking
癌症晚期还要随身带着一个保龄球走路
with a bowling ball attached to a body full of cancer.
你孕期已经35周了 对吧
You're about 35 weeks now, right?
34周零3天
34 weeks, 3 days.
她丈夫比谁都清楚
Her husband's more informed than most.
-不是她丈夫 -不是我丈夫
- Not her husband. - Not my husband.
朋友而已 我们已经听习惯了
Just friends. But we get it all the time.
-哦 杰里 你能不能 -哦
- Oh, Jer, could you? - Oh.
你的背痛... 有多久了
Your back pain... how long?
大概一周了
Uh, about a week.
谁能想到放着癌症不去治疗
Who'd have thought skipping cancer treatments
能有这么痛呢
would hurt so much?
你没有治疗癌症
You passed up cancer treatment?
没错 我可不想把宝宝带进"微波炉"
Yeah, I didn't want to microwave the baby.
腿或脚有没有麻木或刺痛的感觉
Any numbness in your legs or feet, any tingling?
有一点
Yeah, actually, a little.
怎么了 你好像有点担心 我看得出来
What? You look worried. I can tell.
什么意思
What does that mean?
刺痛意味着很多
Tingling could mean any number of things.
宝宝没事吧 我还是能坚持到孩子出生的 对吧
Baby okay? I can still make it to term, right?
也可能只是怀孕的关系
Well, this could just be pregnancy.
先做个磁共振看看吧
Uh, we'll get an MRI, and we'll go from there.
本月13号♥
On the 13th of this month,
梅雷迪斯·格蕾和内森·里格斯两位医生
doctors Meredith Grey and Nathan Riggs
正好在飞往费城
were on a flight to Philadelphia to attend
参加全国手术进展会议的飞机上
the National Conference on Operative Advances.
在那架飞机上
While on that flight,
湍流...
the turbulence...
如果你愿意 我们可以逃跑
You know, we can always skip out on this if you want.
我也希望如此
Yeah, right. I wish.
这对医院来说是很好的曝光
This is great press for the hospital.
病人越多 赚钱越多
Brings in more people, more money.
你知道维持一家医院运行要花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much it costs to run this place?
我今天还要抽空跟麦琪聊聊
And I'm going to make the time to talk to Maggie today, too.
把锅甩到我身上好了 就说都是我♥干♥的
Just make me the bad guy. Just tell her it was all me.
不 我不要 我不想骗她
No, I don't want to. I don't want to lie.
...病人 梅雷迪斯·格蕾医生...
...the patients. Doctors Meredith Grey...
赶紧过个场了事吧
Let's get this over with.
...和内森·里格斯医生
...and Doctor Nathan Riggs.
里格斯医生 格蕾医生 我们要提问
Dr. Riggs! Dr. Grey! We've got questions!
你们的人生在眼前回放了吗
Did you life flash before your eyes?
受到州长的赞扬是什么感受呢
How did it feel to receive a commendation by the governor?
据说你们接到了总统的电♥话♥ 是真的吗
Is it true you got a call from the president?
飞机落地之后 你们是否亲吻了地面
Did you kiss the ground when you landed?
-有没有想过自己会死 -等等 慢一点
- Did you think you were gonna die? - Okay, slow down.
我... 我们在去医学会议的路上
I was... We were on our way to a medical conference.
就是很常规的事情
Pretty routine stuff, really.
从来没想过会坐在这里
Certainly didn't expect to be sitting here
在大家面前
in front of all of you.
你看到那些大的环了吗
Now, you see those big loops?
那是肠梗阻的典型表现
That's a classic sign of bowel obstruction.
有东西堵住了你的肠道
You have something blocking your intestines.
是什么东西
Something like what?
最常见的是
Most common cause is a scar
之前做过的阑尾切除术留下的伤疤
from your previous appendectomy.
或者也可能是你吃下去的什么东西
Or it could just be something you ate.
我们再做一些检查
We'll do some more studies,
但很多时候身体自己就会消化掉
but often it'll resolve on its own.
如果不行 那我们就要做手术
And if not, then, uh, you'll have to have surgery.
手术
Surgery?
玛丽 宝贝 小可怜
Oh, Mary, babe, you poor thing!
别急 别急 希望不要走到那一步
Now, now, now. Hopefully it won't come to that.
这些东西... 自己也能治愈
These things can... They can get better naturally.
自愈吗 她身上连着这么多机器
Naturally? You got her hooked up to machines
才能活下来
just to stay alive.
那只是吊个水 让她别脱水而已
That is an IV to keep her hydrated.
这会是个什么东西呢
Now, what can that be?
我从没想过会这么快坠入爱河
I never thought I could fall in love so fast,
但我从来没有对任何人有过这种感觉
but I've never felt like this about anyone.
很高兴我们能遇见彼此
I'm so glad we found each other.
我也是啊 小傻瓜
Me too, dumpling.
每一天
Every day.
就好像 身体和灵魂都能感受到
It's, like, affecting my body and soul.
还真有点恶心想吐了
Does make you want to puke.
哦我滴... 我滴老天
Oh, my... Oh, God!
才几个月而已
It's only been a few months,
真的遇见的时候 你就会明白
but when you know, you just know.
你明白吗
You know?
当然
I do.
我当然明白
I know so much.
德卢卡 你能不能消停会儿
DeLuca, can you stop doing that, please?
-不好意思 韦伯医生 -到底怎么回事 德卢卡
- Sorry. Uh, Dr. Webber? - What is it, DeLuca?
-你能不能... -哦我的天
- Could you, um...? - Oh, my God.
怎么了 怎么了 我错过了什么
What? What? What am I missing?
-蛔虫 -蛔虫
- It's worms. - Worms!
我...
It's just... I, um...
我刚在我头发里发现了一条她胃里的蛔虫
I just found a worm from her stomach in my hair.
-好恶心 -还很长
- Ew. - It was really long.
分泌物收集罐里还有一个
And there's one in the suction canister, too.
一条蛔虫
A worm?!
等等 确切的说是…
Wait. So that means that's...
一堆蛔虫
A whole lot of worms.
里格斯医生 你以前是个军医
Dr. Riggs, you've served as a field surgeon
在历经战乱的地方工作过
in war-torn parts of the world.
跟这次相比如何
How did this compare?
灰尘少了些 风也小了点 那里也没这么大的地方
Uh, less dust, less wind. There was less legroom.
我是说…我刚好在那里 伸了把手
Uh, I mean, look... I-I was there, I pitched in.
还有个儿科牙医 飞机乘务员
Uh, so was a pediatric dentist, flight attendants.
甚至一些旅客也帮忙了
Even some of the passengers helped out.
格蕾医生在我从未见过的条件下对一个人的脑部进行了手术
But Dr. Grey was working on a man's brain in conditions under which I've never seen,
她没有失败或动摇 一次也没有
and she didn't fail or falter, not once.
她太不可思议了
She was incredible.
所以她才是你们的主人公 而不是我
And so she is your story, not me.
那是什么感觉...
What's it feel like...
她太不可思议了
She was incredible.
所以她才是你们的主人公 而不是我
So she's your story, not me.
所以她才是你们的主人公...
So she's your story...
...而不是我
...not me.
我以为这是莱恩的手术
Oh. I thought Ryan was in on this.
我做了标记
I tagged in.
腹直肌皮瓣 还是 背阔肌肌皮瓣
R.A.M. or L.D.M. flap?
都不是 我们要做E.O.M.
Uh, neither actually. We're doing an E.O.M.
你看过病历了吗
Did you get a chance to look over the chart?
是的 我现在知道了
Yeah, I'm caught up.
好极了
Great.
格蕾找你呢
Oh, Grey's calling you.
我刚开始洗手 需要我帮你接通吗
I just got started. You want me to grab it?
不用 别管它 杰克逊
No, just leave it, Jackson.
好吧
Sure.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yes.
那就好
Okay.
我没赶上新闻发布会
Hey, I couldn't make the, uh, press conference.
-错过什么了吗 -是啊
- I miss anything? - Yeah.
是啊 我领会到很多东西
Yeah, I learned a lot.
维妮卡 看起来你的肿瘤
Veronica, it looks as though your tumor
已经转移到了脊椎
has metastasized to your spine.
开始压♥迫♥脊髓
It's starting to compress your spinal cord.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表