我不知道
I don't know.
韦伯医生
Ohh. ?Dr. Webber.
伊恩德 亲爱的你还好吗
Enid, honey, you okay?
墨菲 马上准备轮床和救护车
Murphy, gurney, crash cart right now.
-氧气罐 -伊恩德 有我们在你会没事的
- Oxygen! - All right, Enid, we've got you. All right.
你准备好走了吗
Hey, you ready to get out of here?
其实我打算今晚呆在这里
I'm actually gonna stay here tonight.
他有脊柱手术
He has a spinal surgery.
一大早
In the morning.
因为你得先做你的手术
Yeah, I need to make sure he doesn't develop
所以我得确保他半夜不会
progressive neuro deficits in the middle of the night
进一步恶化产生神经问题
since you had to do your surgery first.
所以是我的错
Oh. So it's my fault.
我的意思是我要是先做手术
Well, I'm saying if I had gone first,
我就会回家了
I would be going home.
那也没什么好做了 因为他已经死了
Yes, and there'd be nothing left to do because he'd be dead.
不大可能
Unlikely.
阿米莉娅 爱德华兹可以看着他
Amelia, Edwards can keep an eye on him.
如果有事发生
If something happens,
我赶到之前他就瘫痪了
he would be paralyzed before I got here.
那好吧
All right, then.
晚安
Have a good night.
伊恩德 你现在稳定了
Enid, you're stable right now.
我们已经给你用了硝酸甘油
We've got you on a nitro drip,
β-受体阻滞药 抗凝血剂
beta-blockers, anticoagulants.
我们担心您可能
Yeah, we're concerned
会出现轻微的心脏病
you might've had a small heart attack.
那我们怎么办
What -- What do we do now?
有几种选择
Well, you have a couple of options.
我们可以给你用药
Uh, we can put you on a regimen of medication,
或是做手术
or we can operate --
用支架进行血管造影术
an angiography with possible stenting,
手术的好处是
the benefit of that being
你可以尽快恢复行动能力
that you'd be back on your feet sooner --
那就能赶上区域赛了
Oh, if that's in time for regionals,
听起来不错
well, that sounds great.
但她年纪较大
But her age being what it is,
-手术风险也就更大 -年纪大吗
- surgery comes with more risks. - ?Her age?
这对她来说不是问题
But her age shouldn't factor into it.
她非常有活力
She's a plow horse.
她是我们队的秘密武器
She's the Gutter Girlz secret weapon.
我不是
No, I'm not.
队里没了我平均实力都上升了
The team's average has gone up since I've been out.
宝拉告诉我的
Paula told me.
没有我更好
You're better off without me.
别说了
Stop it right now.
我不听
I won't hear it.
选择手术吧
Choose surgery.
我们需要你 知道吗
We need you, you hear me?
好的
Okay.
-好 -真棒
- Yes. - Oh, attagirl.
韦伯医生 我先离开一下
Um, Dr. Webber, will you excuse me for one moment?
明尼克医生
Dr. Minnick.
我就是想打个招呼欢迎你的到来
Hi. Um, I just wanted to say hi and welcome.
我是麦琪·皮尔斯
I'm Maggie Pierce.
-你就是麦琪·皮尔斯 -就是我
- Oh. You're Maggie Pierce. ?- I am.
我就是 就是我
That is me. I am...me.
现在终于可以对上号♥了
Now I can finally put a face with the name.
麦琪·皮尔斯 心外科的天才主任
Maggie Pierce -- prodigy cardio chief.
没有啦 天才吗
Oh, please. Prodigy?
我也没那么出色啦
It's -- It's not all that great.
我知道
Oh, I know.
-什么 -如果我是你病人这是不错 因为我睡着了
- Hmm? - It's great if I'm your patient 'cause I'm asleep
你根本不用跟我交谈
and you don't have to talk to me,
但要是我是你学生 就只能祈求苍天了 对吧
but if I'm your student, God help me, right?
是啊
Right. ?Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It was nice to meet you.
每个人都在抱怨她
Everyone's complaining about her.
谁 告诉我名字
Who? I want names.
每个人 但我并不责怪他们
Everyone. And I don't blame them.
听着 明尼克已经不只是在进行观察了
Look, Minnick is doing more than observing.
她在干扰我们的外科医生
Okay, she was interfering with our surgeons --
他们的手术和技术
their process, their techniques.
首先 他们是我的外科医生
Okay, first off, they're my surgeons.
好 算你对
Okay, very well.
我会亲自去找明尼克
Then I will deal with Minnick myself.
我会让她知道她只是来观察学习的
I will let her know her role is observing and nothing more.
你不能去
No, you will not.
为什么不能
And why not?
因为根本就不是这么回事
Because that's not the deal.
听着 是我让明尼克医生
Look, I gave Dr. Minnick permission
以她认为合适的方式与医生交流
to interact with the staff how she sees fit.
我们要让她知道我们乐于接受新的思想
She needs to know how open we are to new ideas
然后她就能做出自己的决定
before she can make her own decision.
什么决定
Decision?
你要把我的工作给她吗
Are you giving her my job?
不是 当然不是
No. No. Of course not.
我想让她与你一起共事
I want her to work with you.
为什么 这个住院医生项目有什么问题吗
Why? Is there something wrong with this program?
我...
I...
只是觉得...
just think...
什么 到底怎么回事 贝利
What -- What the hell is it, Bailey?
因为看似你想雇个人
Because it looks like you're trying to hire someone
来解除现有的体系 这个我...
to dismantle a system that I spent years --
我们花了这么多年建立的体系
that we spent years trying to build.
对我来说 我不能理解
And for the life of me, I can't understand why.
因为医学在不断发展
Because medicine is changing constantly.
是你告诉我这个现实的
You're the person who taught me that!
我们...每个人都要有能力
And we -- everyone here needs to be able
一起进步 不然就会落后
to change along with it or get left behind.
这是我的决定
It's my decision to make.
-我才是主任 -我知道
- I am the chief. - I know.
我花了很大力气给你争取的位置
It's a job I fought very hard for you to get.
我只是想知道那是什么意思
I just want to know what it means.
我不是个好老师吗 只有我不是吗
I mean, am I a bad teacher? Am I the only bad teacher?
我会被解雇吗
Am I gonna get fired?
-为什么你不自己去问她 -如果我去了
- Why don't you go ask her? ?- If I do that,
她就会知道我也参与了偷窃
then she'll know I'm an accessory to theft.
知道自己不是唯一的罪犯也挺不错的
It's kind of nice not being the only criminal for once.
也许我才是唯一的好老师
Maybe I'm the only good teacher.
也许他们都会被解雇
Maybe they're all fired.
-她错了 就是这样 -你根本不知道
- She made a mistake. That's all. - You don't know that.
我知道 因为本来排在
I do, because the only person
后面的那个人应该是我
who should've been left off that list is me.
听着 我的审讯几周后就要开始了
Look, my trial starts in a couple weeks,
可是没人当我存在
and I don't even exist.
我根本就不属于这里了
I'm not even here anymore.
阿历克斯 我不是...
Alex, I didn't --
听着 如果她把你排在后面 那就是她的错
Look, if she left you off, it was a mistake.
就是这样
That's all.
听着 我要去锁门了
Look, I got to lock up.
好了
Okay.
她睡了
Uh, she's down.
冰箱里有母乳
There is breast milk in the fridge,
但是我要几个小时后才回来
but I'll be home in a couple hours.
你要去...约会
So you're going on... A date,
像是很正式的约会
like a -- like a date date.
是的 正式的约会
Yeah. Date date.
啊哈 啊哈什么
"Huh"? What's "Huh"?
太难以相信
Is it, like, so hard to believe
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表