He works hard now.
他的成功是靠自己努力得来的
He's earned his success.
只是
It's just...
他从来不需要像我们一样忧虑
he's never had to worry like us.
他清楚就算出什么问题 他总有退路
He's always known if he leaps, there's always a safety net.
可我跟你面对的是更艰难的选择
The tough choices for you and me are tougher.
我只是 觉得他们对我的要求
I just -- I felt like what was asked of me was...
超过了我和理查德的能力之外
bigger than me, bigger than Richard.
的确如此
It is.
你说得对
You saw that.
别想这么多 振作点
Put that away. Come on.
我们去吃晚餐来庆祝吧
Let's go get some dinner and celebrate this. -
我就算回家也没什么好事等着我
I don't exactly have a party waiting for me at home, either.
我还是不去了吧
Oh, I better not.
亲 你现在可是当头了啊
Honey, you are the boss.
好吧
Okay.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - All right.
我们要谈谈今天发生的事情吗
Are we going to talk about what happened today?
能不谈吗
Can we not?
我想静一静
Look, I -- I need a break.
我在医院
I'm in the middle of everything
-什么都要做 -你什么都要做
- at the hospitaluf8f5 - You are in the middle of everything?
堑? 我 米兰达
Yes, me, Miranda.
我是住院医师 好吗
I'm a resident, you know?
所以我想跟他们统一战线 因为明尼克是位良师
So I want to side with them because Minnick is great for us,
但主治医师是我的朋友
but the attendings are my friends.
现在只要我在旁边 他们就不说话
Now they stop talking when I'm around,
因为主任是我妻子
because I'm married to you.
你知道我忙了吧
Yeah, I'm in it.
是吗 既然你这么投入 你支持哪方
Well, if you're so in it, whose side are you on?
我想知道
I would like to know.
我只想赶紧睡觉 什么也不想
I just want to go to bed and turn my brain off
然后睡着 我才不淌这浑水
until I fall asleep and stay out of it.
一旦事态发展急转直下
Once things start going wrong,
就很难挽救局势
it's hard to break the cycle.
墨菲定律不是物理学
Murphy's Law is not physics.
只是一个人想出来的说法
It's just a thing a guy said...
给糟心的日子找个理由
to try and make sense of a crappy day.
时态急转直下
Just because things go wrong,
不代表就无法控制啊
it doesn't mean they're out of our control.
打开引擎盖
Pop the hood!
-你不必 -打开引擎盖
- You don't have touf8f5 - Pop your hood.
你能不能不要 已经够糟糕的了
Can you not? This is bad enough --
我把你车喇叭的线扯了
I pulled out your horn wire,
你得去修一下
so you're gonna need to get that fixed.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我意思是 谢谢你的帮助
I mean... thank you.
是由我们来进行修补
It's on us to fix things.
其实 你是可以在这交到朋友的
You know, you could have friends here,
如果你愿意
if you wanted to.
是由我们将所有破碎的东西
It's on us to take everything that can go wrong...
修复完好如初
...and make it go right.
再怎么说 是由我们去尝试着这样做
It's on us to try, anyway.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表