你是民众 而且火势还没完全控制住
You're a civilian, and the fire is not completely contained.
我们在这里是浪费时间
We are wasting time out here.
没错 如果这样做可以快点找到他们的话
Agreed. If it helps us find this guy sooner...
不行 现在里面还有零星的火苗
No, we're seeing sporadic flare-ups inside.
这样不是给罪犯绝佳的机会
And giving a criminal the perfect opportunity
逃离这栋建筑吗 这样没关系吗
to escape the premises, no questions asked?
-这与章程无关 -不 不 不
- This isn't about protocol. - Oh, hell no!
-这是为了抓住危险的侵略性罪犯 -你们到底来不来
- It's about capturing a dangerous predator. - You coming or what?!
走吧
Let's go.
就在这里
Right in here.
-那里吗 -对 就在这里 我就是在这里碰到她的
-Around there? -Yeah, this is it! This... This is where I saw her.
他们...
And they were...
他们 他们当时正在往这边走 而且...
They were... They were headed in this direction. And, uh...
他们肯定进去了
They must've gone in here.
如果她当时在爆♥炸♥点附近
If she was near the explosion when it happened,
她 她有可能活下来吗
could she... could she have survived it?
这取决于她离爆♥炸♥点有多近
Would depend on her proximity to the blast.
-队长 这边 -好的
- Captain, over here. - Yeah.
我们找到一具尸体
We got a casualty.
一个成年人
We have an adult.
借我一下手电筒好吗
Can I borrow your... your light?
救命
Help me!
求你们了
Please!
快来人帮帮我
Somebody help me!
醒一醒 醒一醒
Stay with me. S-Stay with me.
不 你们看 爱德华兹没这么高
No. No, see, this is too tall to be Edwards.
这是血迹 这是 这是血迹
It's blood. It is... It's blood!
这里有血迹
There's blood over here.
好的 走
All right, let's go.
爱德华兹
Edwards!
爱德华兹 你还好吗
Edwards, you all right?!
-我很好 我很好 -你受伤了吗
- I'm fine! I'm fine! - Are you hurt?!
她需要静脉注射和氧气
She needs an I.V. access and air!
拿急救袋来和他妈的轮床
Send an ambu bag and a frickin' gurney!
好的 明白了 走
Right. On it. Let's go!
你在逛景点吗
Did you take the scenic route?!
她们在屋顶上 病人有生命危险
They were on the roof! The patient coded.
她需要O型血 越多越好
She needs as much O neg as possible
给她做交叉匹配
and get her typed and crossed!
好的好的 带她去1号♥创伤室
Okay, okay. Get her to Trauma One.
爱德华兹 让我们来吧 你可以下来了
Edwards, we got this. You can get down.
不主任 她需要直接去手术室
No, ma'am! She needs to go straight to the O.R.
不行 手术层现在去不了 火势...
No, O.R. floor is inaccessible. The fire...
她要撑不下去了 需要在这里做手术 立刻
She's not gonna make it. She needs to be treated here, now.
爱德华兹 你受伤了 你需要...
Edwards, you're injured. You need...
她现在需要血袋和除颤器
She needs blood and a defibrillator now!
我火烧了一个强♥奸♥犯
I deep-fried a rapist.
我... 我穿过了一堵火墙
I... I dove through a wall of fire.
我做的所有这些
I did not do all of that
都是为了让这个小女孩能活下去 懂吗
so that this little girl could die, okay?
她 我救下了她 我救下了她
She... I saved her. I saved her. I saved her.
我救下了她 贝利医生
I saved her, Dr. Bailey.
我们要立刻救活她
We need to finish saving her right now,
我要你消失在我眼前
and I need you out of my face!
-贝利医生 -你听到她讲的话了
- Dr. Bailey! - You heard her.
消失在她眼前 这间急诊室现在是手术室了
Get out of her face. This E.R. is now an O.R.
她的窦性心律回升了 血压也升到70了
She's back in sinus. Pressure's holding at 70.
这条腿还是青紫的
Yeah, this leg is still cyanotic.
-我们要截肢吗 -不 想办法留下腿
- Should we amputate? - No, save the leg.
我们尽量留下腿
We save the leg.
决不能让那个混♥蛋♥毁了这女孩的腿
That son of a bitch does not get to cost this girl her leg.
求求你 贝利医生
Dr. Bailey, please.
我们需要做个移植
We'll need to do a graft.
好吧 接个分流器进去 应该可以留下腿
Okay. Let's throw a shunt in, and it'll give the leg a chance.
她怎么样了
All right. How is she?
我们准备做个移植留下这条腿
We're prepping to do a graft to save her leg.
你应该躺下来 斯蒂芬妮
You need to be lying down, Stephanie.
-让我来看看这些灼伤 -不 还不行 还不行
- Let me take a look at these burns. - No, not yet, not yet.
好吧 这样 你总得补充点水分 好吗
Okay, look, you need to at least be hydrated, okay?
你能呆在这里吗 让我去处理这些
Will you stay there? Let me just take care of this.
-看到中枢端了吗 -是的 看到了看到了
- Did you get the proximal end? - Oh, yeah, I got it, I got it.
你要把末端分离出来
You need to isolate the distal.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
血压稳定 血氧饱和度96
Her BP's steady, sats are 96.
这代表她终于稳定下来了
Which means she's finally stable.
她会挺过去然后保住这条腿的
She's gonna make it through this and keep the leg.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
她现在脱离危险了 爱德华兹
You got her back, Edwards.
现在你自己也要振作起来 好吗
Now you need to get yourself back, okay?
-天啊 天啊
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God
轮床
Gurney!
好了 我们赶紧把她抬上♥床♥
All right, let's get her on a bed right away.
她肾上腺素降低了 开始感觉到疼痛了
All right, her adrenaline faded. Pain's probably set in.
是的 这是身体保护自己不受疼痛的一种方式
Yeah, it's the body's way of protecting itself from the pain.
-托住她的头了吗 -托住了
- Got her head? - Yep.
好的
All right, okay.
好了 我们继续干活
Okay, let's get back to work.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 还好
Yeah, I think so.
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊 吓到你了吗 真对不起
Yeah. Look, I'm sorry if I scared you.
我...我没事 我没事
I'm... I was fine. I'm fine.
当我告诉你一些不得不说的事时...
It's just, you're gonna need to breathe.
你需要深呼吸
When I... when I tell you what I have to tell you,
所以...做次深呼吸 让我知道你可以的
so... take a deep breath for me so I know that you can.
-什么意思 -你想跟我说什么
- What do you mean? - What do you want to tell me?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath for me.
好了 那么...
Okay. So...
你还记得梦里
Remember the dream...
他们回到我们身边了吗
where they come back to us?
德里克忘了他的钥匙 梅根去...
Derek forgets his keys, and Megan goes for...
去买♥♥咖啡 是啊 怎...怎么了
For coffee. Yeah. What... What about it?
内森 他们找到梅根了
Nathan, they found Megan.
她还活着
She's alive.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
军队今天联♥系♥上欧文了
The Army called Owen this morning.
这不好玩
That's not funny.
没事的 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
欧文少校
Major Hunt.
谢普特医生
Dr. Shepherd.
我是希尔中尉 这是特纳上校
I'm Lieutenant Hill. This is Colonel Turner.
很高兴你们能这么快赶来
Glad you guys could make it on such short notice.
如果有什么需要 别犹豫
If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.
-我们在这里 -谢谢
- We're here for you. - We appreciate it.
不客气 女士
Absolutely, ma'am.
这边走
If you'll just walk this way.
很难预料到具体情况是这么样
I know it's hard to know exactly what to expect,
所以你们该有准备
so you should be prepared.
她可能不知道你们是谁
She may not know who you are.
她可能不信任这个地方
She may not trust where she is.
她也可能没事
She could be fine,
或者有极端反应
or she may communicate in extremes.
有喊叫的可能
There could be yelling.
所以最好避免一切的潜在刺♥激♥
So it's best to avoid any potential triggers,
任何的突然动作 声音...
any sudden movements, sudden noises...
所有的这一切
anything like that.
为什么过了这么久才找到他们
And why did it take us so long to find them?
我分心去照料我的病人了 这也是我的工作
I was sidetracked by treating patients, which is my job.
-我在做我该做的事 -是啊
- I was doing my job. - Right.
-"规章"说明... -真是抱歉呐
- That "protocol" states that... - I'm sorry.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表