你还好吗
You okay?
没事 你没事的
It's okay. You're okay.
你真的是很喜欢坐火车 对吧
Um, you must really like taking trains, huh?
我先给你找个地方坐着
Let's find you a place to sit.
跟着我 好吗
Just follow me, okay?
莱姆 我以为你就在我后面...
Hey! Liam, I thought you were right behind me...
你还好吗 哥们
You all right, buddy?
没事吧
You okay?
莱姆 你看... 看得见我吗
Hey, Liam, can you... can you see me?
你做得很好
Hey, you're doing great.
摸我的手指
Touch my finger.
一切都突然变黑了
Everything went dark so fast.
我看不着了
And I couldn't see.
你现在来这儿了 没事
Well, you're here now. It's okay.
脑出血 肿瘤出血了
Apoplexy. The tumor's bleeding,
可能压♥迫♥了视觉神经
could be pushing against the optic nerve.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-宝贝 -你为什么抱歉
- Honey. - Why are you sorry?
我真的尽力了
I promise I tried,
做了他们说的
I did what they said,
还不断祈祷 可是没有用
and I prayed and I prayed, but it didn't work.
上帝帮不了我
God didn't help me.
你能帮我吗 克莱夫医生
Can you help me, Dr. Karev?
能治好我的眼睛吗
Can you fix my eyes?
好了 深呼吸
All right, take a deep breath.
做得到吗
Can you do that?
莱姆 我保证 我会尽可能帮助你
I promise, Liam, I'm gonna do everything I can to help you.
不过我得先和爱德华兹医生谈谈 好吗
But I need to talk to Dr. Edwards first, okay?
在这儿等着
Just wait right here.
马上回来
Be right back.
家长不在的情况下我们能做什么
What can we do without the parents?
还是需要批准
We still need consent.
紧急的话就不用
Not if it's emergent.
我们需要叫神经科医生来 再帮他准备手术
We need to page neuro and prep him for surgery.
不是该给明尼克医生说吗
Shouldn't we page Dr. Minnick?
不 因为...
No. Because...
莱姆癫痫发作了
Liam is having a seizure.
不 他没有啊
No, he's not.
他有啊
Yes, he is.
我们不能... 这是不对的
We can't... That's wrong.
看着一个孩子死去却不伸出援手才是不对的
Watching a kid die and not helping is wrong.
听着 如果他现在癫痫发作
Look, if he was having a seizure right now,
你会就这么看着吗
would you just watch?
他现在癫痫发作了
He's having a seizure.
所以我们采取措施控制
So we control it,
订一间手术室 再叫谢普特医生来
book an O.R., and page Shepherd.
好吧 那我来输入
All right, then I should be the one to enter it.
我是住院医生
I'm the resident.
不 不用
No, no, no.
我们今天用明尼克的方法
We're using the Minnick method today.
我来订 这样就我负责
I write up the orders, so I take the heat.
记住要先打 劳拉西泮
Remember to push, uh, Lorazepam first.
还有... 还有... 把他转过去趴着
And... and... and... and turn him on his side.
-对吧 -对的
- Right? - Right.
再给他用些甘露醇
And give him some Mannitol.
霍利 你的红细胞压积稳定了
Holly, your hematocrits have been stable.
看来栓塞术有用
Looks like the embolization worked.
很好 因为 这个医院有太多好看的男人
Good, 'cause, uh, this hospital has a lot of attractive men
我只有摆脱了这些管子和线之后
that I'd just as soon as not proposition any of them
才能去追他们
until I get rid of these tubes and wires.
她知道我看得见她在那边晃 对吧
She knows I can see her hovering over there, right?
嘿 霍利 是这样
Hey, Holly, look.
我知道你说你不想做肿瘤手术
I know you said you don't want the tumor surgery,
我知道... 我知道你害怕...
and I know... I know that you're scared...
不 不是这样的... 我不怕
No, but that's the thing... I'm not.
第一次被确诊的时候 当然
When I was first diagnosed, sure.
可是后来我想 什么能让我感觉好点呢
But then I thought, what would make me feel better?
找个性感的家伙 共度疯狂的一夜
Find a hot guy, have a ridiculous night,
之后一切都会好
and then all would be well.
所以我做了 还一直做下去
So I did that, and I kept doing that
直到我意识到...
until I realized...
为什么还要做其它任何事呢
why do anything else?
生命不息 性♥爱♥不止
Sex and death.
这就是我想要的
That's what I want.
好吧 你可以说你准备好迎接死亡了...
Well, you can say you're ready for death...
很多人都是...
a lot of people do...
可作为一个见证了许多死亡
but as someone who's been around a lot of death
还因为死亡与人分离的人
and been left behind by it,
我可以告诉你...
I can tell you...
相信我... 你不会想要的
trust me... you don't want that.
尤其是你遇到皮尔斯医生这样的人
Especially when you have someone like Dr. Pierce
说她能治好你 帮你实现不可能的时候
telling you she can fix you, offering you the impossible.
不要忽略
Don't ignore that.
可怕的事情不是死
The scary thing isn't dying.
而是活下来
The scary thing is surviving
接受你其实拥有生活这件事
and accepting that you actually have a life to live.
你不想留下来试试吗
Don't you want to stick around and live it?
你真的觉得你可以切除那个肿瘤
You really think you can get the tumor?
要是威尔逊和... 爱德华兹往后走
What, you think Wilson and... and Edwards stood back
等待时机 大展身手 你觉得如何
and waited for a chance to shine?
不
No.
-他们抓住了机会 -韦博医生 我...
- They took it. - Dr. Webber, I...
听着 我知道你的能力
Listen. I know what you can do.
不过你的奖学金推荐可不再是
But I'm not the only one
我一个人决定了
making your fellowship recommendation anymore.
有人觉得你过于明哲保身
There's a sense you're playing it safe.
一直在后退
Laying back.
明尼克医生说的吗
This is coming from Minnick?
你说过她是错的吗
You told her she's wrong?
她错了吗
Is she wrong?
你自己说
You tell me.
好了 我们切除了肺动脉脉的肿瘤...
Okay, we've freed it from the pulmonary arteries...
继续往下
Got to keep going down,
顺着肿瘤下去
got to keep following this tumor down.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing in here?
为肿瘤而来
I've got tumor fever.
我给那个小男孩做完开颅手术
I had a brain surgery on a young boy.
就听说这个病人的肿瘤又大又漂亮
Then I heard you had a big, beautiful tumor in here.
让我看看
Let me see.
真... 大
That... is massive.
太漂亮了...
That is a thing of beauty...
简直是肿瘤中的西斯廷教堂
the Sistine Chapel of tumors.
肿瘤已经深入她的后纵膈腔
It's invaded deep into her posterior mediastinum.
肿瘤太丑了
These tumors aren't beautiful.
恐怖又狡猾
They're horrifying and smart
在还有生存机率的时候
and designed to choke the life out of someone
就旨在蚕食人的生命
before they have a chance to live.
情况不太妙
Exquisite.
什么
What is it?
肿瘤扩散到她的整个食道
It's extended all the way into her esophagus.
我们没办法给她造个胸腔
We can't reconstruct her entire chest cavity.
既然扩散到了食管
If it's in her esophagus,
那也有可能扩散到脊柱了
the chances are it's also invaded her spine.
要是切除她可能会瘫痪
You'd risk paralysis if you tried to take it out.
好吧
Okay.
我们至少可以切除心脏上的肿瘤...
We can at least remove the tumor from the heart itself...
缓解些症状
relieve some of the symptoms.
肿瘤会继续扩散 不过也会扩散得慢一点...
I mean, it'll grow back, but it'll be slow-growing...
给她争取点时间
buy her some time.
麦琪
Maggie?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表