What's the legal on that?
母亲签了字 通过了法律
The mom signed the paperwork. It's past the red line.
肾是孩子的了
It belongs to the kid.
不 并没有 直到移植了之后才是
No, it doesn't, not until it's put into him.
-正准备植入 -所以并没有任何操作指导
- It was about to go in. - So, there's no formal protocol?
据我所知没有 这比较罕见
Not that I know of. I mean, this is not a thing that happens.
-这是 -这是第一个案例
- This is -- - This is a first.
-所以就是没有任何标准 -贝利在哪里
- So, no rule book. - Where's Bailey?
她走了 她说去戴维营
She left. She said she was going to Camp David.
-什么意思 -不知道
- What does that mean? - I don't know.
她说有个峰会
She said she had a summit meeting.
她说让我管事
She said I'm in charge.
邀请我进去喝杯咖啡
Invite me inside for coffee.
喝咖啡
For coffee?
我们坐下来喝着咖啡
We are going to sit down over a cup of coffee,
然后像俩聪明人一样解决事情
and we are going to figure this out like smart women.
-喝咖啡聊 -喝咖啡
- Over coffee? - Over coffee.
你这有咖啡吗
Do you have coffee?
你不让我进去我就不走了
I'm not leaving until you invite me in.
我没牛奶
Well, I don't have milk.
我喝咖啡不加奶
I don't take milk.
要是肾脏移植给男孩 那他妈妈
We give the boy his kidney, and then his mother's
也许这辈子都要靠着透析活着
on dialysis, maybe for life.
有人这样也能活很长时间
Well, people are surviving for far longer.
他们都有机会
They both have a chance.
如果不移植肾脏 他就完了
We just close up the kid, he's screwed.
-他没有 -如果现在给妈妈缝合
- He has no access -- -And then we just close up
就是害了她
the mom, and then we've given her a debilitating condition.
我们得把肾脏移植回去
We have to give it back to her.
孩子不做移植就没了 至少妈妈还能活着
The kid's at a dead end. The mom is healthy.
她可以先透析 直到我们找到合适的器官做移植
She can go on dialysis until we find a donor.
但这是她想要的吗
But is that what she signed on for?
她想要救儿子
She signed up to save her son's life.
然后牺牲了自己
At the expense of her own?
她术前没有任何健康问题
She came in here perfectly healthy.
如果你迟了一分钟发现器官畸形
If you found - the stenosis a minute later,
我们甚至都不会有这段对话了
we wouldn't even be talking about this.
肾脏就已经移植了
The kidney would already be in him.
是的 但这并没发生
Yeah, but it isn't, and if we don't put it
如果我们不赶快移植 器官也会衰竭 谁也救不了
in someone soon, it's gonna die an no one gets it,
那移植给谁呢
so who's it going to?
你为什么问我 我决定不了
Why are you asking me? I'm not deciding.
回答这个问题
Just answer the question.
你觉得肾脏应该移植给谁
Where do you think the kidney should go?
轮不到我来决定
Out of my jurisdiction.
但五年后 十年后 你就得为此负责了
But in 5 years, in 10 years, it won't be.
那你会怎么做
So what would you do?
如果我们能让妈妈醒过来 问她的决定
Look, if we can wake up the mom and ask what she wanted --
做不到 她得要保持清醒好一段时间
We can't. She would need to be awake long enough
才能有足够能力做出决定
to become competent.
肾脏到那时候已经衰竭了
The kidney would not last until then.
我懂 但如果我们能做到 她肯定会给儿子
I know, but if we could, she'd say give it to her son.
对吗
Right?
毫无疑问 给孩子
No doubt. Give it to the kid.
任何一个父母都会这样做
Any parent would say the same thing.
是的 但前提是父母两个肾脏都正常
Sure, any parent with two good kidneys.
她只有一个正常的肾脏 她也许不想失去呢
She's only got one. - She might want to hang on to it.
如果她是魔鬼 就会这样想
Yeah, if she's a monster.
如果是我 我就不想失去健康肾脏
I'd want to hang on to it.
这样做就让你跟魔鬼没区别
And that makes you a monster.
你才是魔鬼
You're the monster.
那么 我们把肾脏移植给克里斯 然后这16岁的孩子
So, we give Chris the kidney, and then the 16-year-old
就得一直照顾妈妈或失去妈妈
has to take care of his mom or she dies,
我们是救了他 但也让他成为孤儿了
and we've saved his life, but left him an orphan.
他不会成为孤儿
He wouldn't be an orphan.
他还有爸爸啊
Yeah, he has a father.
他那个家暴妈妈的爸爸
A father who used to - beat the crap out of his mom
或许连他也打
and probably him.
这就是以后跟克里斯一起生活的人
That's who we'd be sending Chris to.
你说得对
You were right.
公♥司♥有她的记录
The company had her records right there.
她当时未成年
She was a minor at the time, so...
她的名字是什么
Tell me her name again.
病人的姓名是克莱尔·诺兰
The patient's name is Claire Nolan.
这是她妈妈
This is her mother.
干得好 德卢卡
Okay. Good work, DeLuca.
看 问题解决了吧
See? Problem solved.
你自我感觉真好
You're very impressed with yourself.
一点点啦
Eh, a little bit.
诺兰夫人
Ms. Nolan.
是的 格温
Yes? Gwen.
警♥察♥说有人找到我女儿了
The police said someone found my daughter.
是的 在你见她之前
Yes. We just have a few questions
我们得跟你了解下情况
before we take you to her.
你打电♥话♥给蒂姆的吗
Did you call Tim?
我的前夫 他要来
My ex-husband -- Is he coming?
在路上了
He's on his way.
请
Please.
你的女儿是否有精神病史
Did you daughter have a history of mental illness?
不 这
No. That's --
这有什么关联
Why does that matter?
请你做好准备
Just prepare yourself --
你见到她的时候 可能会有点吓到
It'll be a bit of a shock when you see her.
这已经吓到我了
Well, it's already a shock.
都12年了
It's been 12 years.
我从没想过有人会找到她
I never thought anyone would find her.
你也许比较难理解她
Well, you may have a hard time understanding her.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what?
她说活 模糊混乱
Well, her speech is... very disorganized.
她也许精神上有问题
She's possibly delusional.
她还活着
She's alive?
克莱尔还活着
Claire's alive?
你是说我女儿还活着
Are you telling my daughter's alive?
我不是说了他才16岁吗
Did I say he's 16?
我知道这改变不了什么 但他才16岁
I know it doesn't change anything, but he's 16,
而且现在还躺在手术台上
and he is open on a table.
有消息吗
Anything?
没有 我会再联♥系♥西雅图媒体
Nothing. I'll try Seattle Pres again.
这个孩子没有别的选择
This kid doesn't have another option.
本应移植的器官出现问题
We just lost his donor kidney.
我们需要合适的器官
We need another one right now.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是说我儿子吗
You talking about my son?
等等
Hold on.
你说的是克里斯
You're talking about Chris.
不是让你走吗
You were told to leave.
发生什么了
What happened?
辛西娅怎么了 是什么事
What happened to Cynthia? What is it?
我不能跟你讨论他们的情况
I can't discuss their conditions with you.
凭什么跟我这样说
Don't you tell me that.
那可是我儿子啊
That was my son up there,
你得告诉我发生什么事情了
and you have to tell me what is going on.
告诉我
Answer me.
凯普娜 我们得决定
Kepner, we need an answer.
我知道
I know!
韦伯医生 给妈妈准备透析
Dr. Webber, prep the mother for dialysis.
我会亲自打电♥话♥给器官共享联合网络
I will call UNOS myself.
克莱夫 开始给孩子准备吻合
Karev, start the anastomosis on the boy.
等等 我们还有个选择 但
Wait! Stop. We might have another option, but...
但
But?
-威尔逊 -乔 是什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表