他们需要你在这里 我也是 答案是不行
They need you here and so do I. The answer's no.
你自己的生活自己的时间表自己搞定
You figure out your life on your own schedule.
门诊开门了
Clinic's open.
去把门打开
Get the doors.
皮尔斯 你看到信息了吗 心脏科去楼下会诊
Pierce, you see this page? Cardio consult in the pit.
这样 如果你去的话
Oh, well, if you're going --
你想去吗 我不是一定要去的
You want to go? I don't have to go.
不 你 你已经要去了
No, you -- you're already going.
-我为什么要去 -因为你刚正要去
- Why would I go? -'Cause you were going.
并没有 如果你要去的话
Well, I'm not, though, if you are.
那我去了
So I'll go.
那我就不去了
And I will not go.
-抱歉 -好的
- Excuse me. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
我想见我丈夫
I want to see my husband.
请尽量不要动
Try and hold still for me.
丹尼尔受伤了吗 能 能起码跟我说一下吗
Is Daniel hurt? Can -- Can you at least tell me that?
他在另一个房♥间里接受检查
He's in the other room getting checked out.
腹部有些积水
There's some fluid in the belly.
我们要做个CT 具体看一下
We're gonna need a C.T. To take a better look.
是你丈夫驾驶的滑翔机吗
Was your husband flying the glider?
今天是他第一次没有教练陪同独自飞行
It was his first time up there without an instructor,
他希望我能陪他一起
and he wanted me to go.
他为了这一天非常努力
He worked so hard for his.
-生命体征在下降 -她需要胸部插管
- SATs are dropping. - She's gonna need a chest tube.
拜托 拜托告诉我他会没事
Please, please tell me he'll be okay.
我去查看他的情况 波莉
I got him, Polly,
但我需要保证你你先活着 好吗
but I need to make sure you can breathe first, okay?
-我能做什么 -里卡多因
- Okay, how can I help? - Lido.
28F里卡多因 搭建侧脏连索
28 French, and set up a pleurovac.
还在下降 血氧饱和度降至88
Still dropping. SATs are down to 88.
我能应付 别碍我事
I've got it. Will you move?
波莉 抱歉
Polly, I'm sorry.
没事了
There you go.
他怎么样
How is he?
皮肤浅表皮裂伤
Superficial facial lacerations.
但却是右腿
But right leg, though.
我没事 去救我妻子吧
I'm fine. Please, go help my wife.
她也在问你的情况
She's asking for you, too.
她在旁边的屋子里接受治疗
She's being treated in the next room.
我告诉你我没事
I'm telling you I'm fine.
给他沙袋垫付 做一个脊椎X光
I'm gonna need sandbags and a spinal x-ray.
好的
Okay.
我就是想见波莉
I just want to see Polly.
丹尼尔 我需要给你做个脊椎X光
Daniel, I'm gonna need to get a spinal x-ray.
我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my legs.
好 你别害怕
Okay, I don't want you to be alarmed.
不不 我三年来都感觉不到它们
No, no, I mean I haven't felt them for three years.
我下半身瘫痪了
I'm paraplegic.
好吧
Oh. Well, okay.
丹尼尔在哪 我要见他
Where's Daniel? I want to see him!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
-欧文 停一下 -亲爱的 你在吗
- Owen, stop. - Sweetie, you there?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我在这 你还好吗
I-I-I'm here! Are you okay?
-你没事吧 -你还好吗
- Are you all right? - Are you okay?
-我没事 -我应该没事
- I'm all right. - I'm okay, I think.
波莉 我多想能看见你
Polly, I-I wish I could see you.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
波莉 我对不起你
Polly, I'm so sorry!
波莉
Polly?
我几周前注意到了
I noticed it a couple weeks ago.
现在闻起来很怪异
Now it smells kind of funny.
这是个已经感染的脓疮
That is one infected abscess.
我们得把它弄开
We're gonna have to open that up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
病人需要开刀除疮
My patient needs an I&D for his abscess.
对 不能你干 呼叫外科
Yeah, not by you. Page surgery.
我就是外科医生
I am surgery.
不 在这里你不是 你不能用手术刀
No, not in here you're not. You do not lance,
你不能抽液 你也不能切口
you do not drain, you do not cut.
这也就五分钟的事
Look, it'll take five minutes.
你不能在任何人身上动刀子
You are not authorized to use a scalpel on anyone.
呼叫外科
Page surgery.
我还以为你是一个外科医生
I thought you said you were a surgeon.
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第四集
我要告诉你
I wanted to let you know that
内务报告已经完成并且递交上去了
the internal reports have been completed and filed.
副本将会邮件给你
Copies will be mailed to you,
你的档案都送到检察官那了
and all your records have gone to the D.A.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
还有一件事
Uh, one more thing.
法律程序还在进行中
While the legal proceedings are still ongoing,
你不能在这所医院内
you are not to discuss this matter
讨论这件事情
within the walls of this hospital.
不能跟任何人说
Don't talk about it to anyone.
-明白吗 -明白
- Understood? - Yeah, I understand.
不讨论这事挺容易的
You know, it won't be hard not to talk about it
反正也没有人愿意跟我说话了
'cause no one talks to me much now anyways, so...
艾弗里好像被传唤做专家证人了
You know, Dr. Avery's being called in as an expert, I think.
德卢卡 我刚说什么来着
DeLuca, what'd I just say?
对 不能跟任何人说
Right. Don't talk to anyone.
明白了
Got it.
做一个增强扫描
Pan scan with contrast, please.
我父亲死的时候我多大
How old was I when my dad died?
什么
Sorry?
我父亲死的时候我多大
How old was I when my dad died?
-5岁 -我5岁
- 5. - I was 5.
你知道的
See, you knew that.
但是你父亲也去世了
But your dad died, too,
我却不知道什么时候什么原因
and I have no idea when or how.
咱们没说到这事啊
It hasn't come up.
你不觉得我们应该说说吗
Well, don't you think it should have?
或许我们给彼此留的时间太短了
Or maybe we didn't give it enough time to.
我们才约会了两个星期
We gave ourselves a two-week engagement.
我觉得我们没事啊
I think we're okay.
我得知道你父亲死的时候你多大
I think I should know how old you were when your father died.
-是... -快10岁了
- It's -- - Almost 10.
他都知道
He knows?
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
-怎么了 这不是秘密 是吗 -不是
- What? It's not a secret, is it? - No.
-这不能说吗 -不不不
- Was that a secret? - No, no.
只是她老是担心一些
It's just she's worried about stuff
她根本不用担心的东西
she doesn't need to be worried about.
把感情搞得更复杂了 是吧
Makes it a little more difficult than it needs to be, right?
对 不过跟她也值得
Yeah, it's worth it, though.
绝对值得
Definitely.
扫描出来了
Scans up?
没有 刚开始
Nope. Just started.
你回来了 我不知道你回来了
Oh, you're back. I didn't know you were here.
我没回来
I'm not back.
我跟罗宾斯医生有约
I'm here early for my appointment with Dr. Robbins.
我提前来了6个小时
Six hours early.
孩子在托儿所 我终于可以睡觉了
Baby's in the nursery, so I'm here to finally sleep.
让我在下铺睡会儿
Dibs on bottom bunk.
你在家里不是有自己的床吗
Don't you have a bed of your own at home?
不是我的家
Not my home.
今天是清洁日 我不能在那睡
I can't day nap there 'cause it's cleaning day,
大家都在打扫卫生 拖地
and people are vacuuming and polishing.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表