Maybe he's sorry.
也许他变了
Maybe he's changed.
配型成功了
The dad's a match.
你不必卷入到这件事里
You don't need to be involved.
这台手术你可以袖手旁观
You can sit this one out.
不 我是不会袖手旁观的
No. I'm not gonna sit it out.
你就别把这事放在心上了 好吗 乔
You just got to let it go, okay, Jo?
我知道
I know.
别 乔
Don't -- Jo!
等等 停一下
Wait. Hold on.
在这里你并不是个英雄
You're not the hero here.
你别把这件事看作是一次胜利
You don't get to take this as a win.
这是你最起码能做的而已
This is the least that you can do, the very least.
我在做正确的事
I'm doing the right thing.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我觉得你只是想要找个
I think you want an excuse
回到他们生活中的借口而已
to worm your way back into their lives.
我没有
I'm not.
我发誓
I swear.
我无法收回我此前的所作所为
I can't take back the stuff that I've done.
但我现在可以做这件正确的事
But I can do this.
我只是想做点好事
I just want to do something good.
如果你真的想做好事
If you really want to do good,
就永远别把这件事告诉他们
never tell them about this.
你可以匿名捐赠然后离开
You do it anonymously and walk away.
他们永远不必知道移植的是你的肾脏
They never have to know it was your kidney,
这样他们永远都不必再见你了
and they never have to see you again.
我的上帝 他是位家暴丈夫吗
Oh, my God, he's an abusive husband?
是的 现在他是他们唯一的希望
Yes. So now he's their only hope.
那孩子要接受他爸爸的混♥蛋♥肾脏
The kid is getting his dad's sleazeball kidney.
你正在做正确的事
Well, you're doing the right thing.
但感觉好恶心
It feels gross.
是啊 不过这个让所有人都活下来的决定
Yeah, but the choice that keeps everyone alive
是正确的
is the right one.
很明智
That is wise.
我就是很明智
I am wise.
而你相当无礼 实际上
And you're pretty rude, actually --
是无礼且阻挠 我受够了
rude and obstructive, and I am fed up with it.
这样真是有意思
This is so fun.
那个女人是个威胁
That woman is a menace.
我最讨厌的就是她那自命不凡的样子
And what I hate is her smugness.
她根本就没有那样自命不凡的资本
She doesn't have the experience to be that smug.
而且她把那份彻底的无礼隐藏在
And she hides her totally disrespect
活泼的外表之下
under this bunch of perky.
是啊 她很自信
Yeah, she's confident.
她过于自信了
She's overconfident.
她是个威胁
She's a menace.
没错
God, yes.
就是胡扯
Blah!
格温 你前夫来了
Gwen, your ex-husband is here.
他们找到了她
They found her.
格温 他们说她还活着
Gwen, they said she's alive?
是的 但是 蒂姆
She is, but, Tim --
我无法相信这个事实
I can't believe it.
我无法相信她还活着
I can't believe she's alive!
蒂姆 她现在可能认不得我们
Tim, she might not know who we are.
这我们并不确定
We're not sure.
尚不清楚她会对现实世界产生怎样的反应
It's unclear as to what she's responding to in the real world
以及她内在发生了怎样的改变
and what's just happening inside her.
她或许会认得我们
She might.
我们是她的父母 她或许会
We're her parents. She might.
你们准备好了吗
You ready?
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔 我是皮尔斯医生
Claire, it's Dr. Pierce.
皮尔斯
Pierce?
皮尔斯 皮尔斯
Pierce. Pierce.
针可以刺穿
Needles pierce.
我胳膊上有血
There's blood in my arms.
还有蛇
And sna-- Snakes --
我能看到它们
I can see them.
你不能 你 你抓住它了
Y-You can't -- You c-- You had it.
-克莱尔 -有蛇在我的
- Claire? - There's snakes in my...
你好 宝贝
Hi, honey.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no!
-不 -我需要5个单位的氟哌啶醇
- No!! - I need five of Haldol!
是妈妈
It's Mom.
-是妈妈和爸爸 -你不能取走我胳膊里的血
- It's Mom and Dad. - You can't have the blood in my arms!
你不能抽我的血
You can't have it!
好了 我们先给她点空间吧
Okay, let's -- let's just give her some space.
-你不能抽我的血 -你现在安全了
- You can't have it. - You're safe.
好了 克莱尔 好了
Okay, Claire. Okay.
没事的 她会没事的
It's okay. She's gonna be all right.
准备进行血管吻合 克莱夫医生
Ready for anastomosis. Dr. Karev?
做得很好 爱德华兹
Nice jobs, Edwards.
如果你需要协助我就在边上
I'm here if you need me.
看起来这台手术
Well, this looks like
住院医师们很顺利地完成了啊
the residents pulled it off without a hitch.
你错过了期间遇到的一些困难
You missed a few hitches.
我去和格蕾谈过了
I went and talked to Grey.
是吗 她要回归了吗
Yeah? She coming back?
不 她没有
No, she is not.
贝利 你 你真是荒唐
Bailey, you -- you are ridiculous.
你不仅是在浪费梅瑞狄斯的时间和金钱
You're not just costing Meredith time and money,
你这是在浪费你自身和医院的资源
you're costing yourself and the hospital.
不 不是我 是你
Oh, no, not me. You are.
她选择了你
She chose you.
那么我会开始给她
So, I'm gonna start her with
逐渐增加氟哌啶醇的剂量
a gradually increasing dose of Haloperidol.
等她状态稳定下来 我们可以试试新药物
After she stabilizes, there's newer medications we can try.
希望这或许能停止她目前紊乱的思维
Hopefully that'll stop the disorganized thoughts
并帮助她进行正常交流
and help her communicate --
她会认得我们吗
Well, will she know us?
如果她还是认不得 我们要怎么做
What if she doesn't? What do we do?
在她病情稳定出院后 这将由她来决定
After she's released and stable, it'll be up to her.
有时候人们不喜欢药物治疗的感觉
Sometimes people don't like the way the meds feel,
于是他们选择离开又回到原来的状态
so they go off and end up back where they were.
我们无从得知
We just don't know.
我会确保你们收到关于这类病例的
I'll make sure your family is given information
社会服务以及永久保障性住房♥计划的信息
about services and permanent supportive housing programs.
你们可以回到病房♥里去
Y-You can go back in
在床边坐着等她醒来
and -- and sit with her until she wakes up.
我们就等着吧 如果可以的话
We'll wait, if that's all right.
好的
Okay.
我们等会回来做回访
We'll, uh, come back and check in.
我就是
I just --
精神分♥裂♥症是个很麻烦的病
Schizophrenia's a difficult disease,
但进行治疗的话 病情会有所改善
but with treatment, it can be helped.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
我只是不明白
Well, I just don't get it.
换我的话她还活着我就很开心了
I -- I would just be happy she's alive.
这怎么会不是个大团圆的结局呢
How is this not a happy ending?
你说的没错 你不明白
You're right. You don't get it.
我想要明白
Oh, I want to.
他们之前放弃了她
They gave up on her.
他们埋葬了一口空棺材并选择继续生活
They just buried an empty box in the ground and moved on,
喝拿铁 看电影
had lattes, saw movies.
他们只顾着继续他们自己的生活 而这期间
They just lived their lives, and all the while,
他们的女儿却在雨中痛苦
their daughter was out there walking around in the rain,
而孤独地游荡
in pain and alone.
他们永远不会为此原谅他们自己
And they will never forgive themselves or that.
而他们也不应该原谅自己
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表