Jealous of my mom manipulating you? No.
快别说了
Oh, stop.
我不是个傀儡
I'm not some puppet.
我有脑子
I have my own brain.
我有自己的意见
I have my own opinions.
和你妈妈还有基金会一起工作
Working with your mom and the foundation...
对我来说是个大好机会
It's full of opportunities for me.
我知道你从来不想要这些 没问题
And I get that you never wanted that, and that's fine.
但她看到了我的特质
But she sees something in me.
好吧 我要去睡觉了
All right, i'm going to bed.
你到底怎么了
What is going on with you?
我没怎么了 你别管了
Nothing's going on with me. Just leave it alone.
杰克森 我
Jackson, I...
不关你的事
It's not your business.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表