我在找一个走丢的小女孩
I am looking for a missing girl.
对了 警♥察♥也在找她
And, yes, the police are also looking for her.
我们该让警♥察♥找她
Then maybe we should let the cops do their jobs,
我们要照顾病人
We focus on patients.
听着 她喜欢跑来跑去玩捉迷藏
Okay, listen, she likes to run and hide.
她叫艾琳 棕色的头发
She has brownish hair. Her name is Erin.
好吧 我们没见过
All right. We haven't seen her yet.
格蕾
Grey!
-韦博医生... -别... 别担心 明尼克医生 我忙得过来
- Dr. Webber... - Look... Look, I'll be fine, Dr. Minnick.
你会通知警♥察♥
Would you let the police know
我们有个住院医师不见了 对吗
We have a resident missing, will you?
好了 孩子们睡着了 事情就简单了
Okay, the kids are asleep, so it should be easy.
艾丽丝只是有点小毛病...
Ellis is just getting over a bug...
...所以等她醒来就给她量体温
...so when she wakes up, just take her temp.
接下来的几个小时 我们得赶路
We are gonna be on the road for the next several hours,
不过在那以后… 最好发个短♥信♥
But after that... texting is best.
你可能想吃点东西
Uh, you might want to eat something.
什么要几个小时
What's gonna take hours?
欧文 医院发生爆♥炸♥
Owen. There's been an explosion at Grey-Sloan.
什么 你说什么"爆♥炸♥"
What? What do you mean "Explosion"?
所以停机坪限停
So it looks like the helipad there is off limits.
多少人伤亡 有没有人受伤
How many casualties? Are there people hurt?
你怎么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
只影响了部分楼层 他们会处理的
It only affected a few floors, and they have got it covered.
我是创伤科主任 我该在那儿
Look, I'm the head of trauma, I need to be there.
不 我们要走了
No. We have to go.
去梅迪根军部医学中心要开很久的车
It's gonna take a few hours to drive to Madigan Army Medical Center.
你妹妹降落的时候我们要在那儿
And we have to be there when your sister lands.
是啊
Yeah.
他们建议你带着照片
They suggested you might want to bring photographs or,
-或是一些信物 -对
- um, uh, keepsakes if you have any? - Right.
对 对 因为她可能不记得了
Right. Right. Because she might not remember.
这样吧 你待在这儿
You know what? You stay here.
我去房♥里看看能不能找到相册…
I'm gonna go to the house and see if I can find an album...
不用了 东西在什么地方我都知道
No, no. I know where everything is.
艾琳 别害怕 坚持一下
Erin, don't be scared! Just hang on!
好吗 艾琳
All right, Erin?
好吧
Okay.
灭火器 灭火...
Fire extinguisher. Fire exting...
实验室 实验室 是在实验室
It's a lab. It's a lab. It's a lab.
灭火器应该就在附近
There has to be a fire extinguisher somewhere.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
那个人离开了吗
Is that man gone?
是的 是的 他离开了
Uh, yeah, yeah. He's very, very gone.
把头低下 好吗
You keep your face low, okay?
把头低下
You keep your face low
尽可能离火远一点
And stay as far away from the fire as you can.
我不行 我…
I can't! I...
我动不了 我动不了 我的腿... 被压住了
I can't. I can't. My leg... it's stuck.
好 别担心
Okay. Don't worry.
我过来了 别慌
I'm coming. Don't panic.
-天呐... -求你把它挪开
- Oh, God, just... - Ow! Ow! Move it off, please!
不行 亲爱的 这可以保持不让你过多失血
No, no, honey, it's keeping all the blood in your leg.
太疼了
It hurts.
很疼 我知道
Uh, yeah, I know.
我知道很痛 可我不能...
I know it hurts, but I can't...
我不能... 还没包扎你的腿就不能移开它
I can't f... I can't move it until I figure out how to fix your leg.
我... 我...
And I... which I...
我到底该怎么办才能包扎她的腿
Aah! How the hell am I gonna fix her leg?!
别那样 我害怕
Stop it! You're scaring me!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好了
Okay.
好吧 你…
Okay. You...
小朋友 你太幸运了
You lucked out, Missy.
因为我是…
'Cause I am...
…这儿最好的外科医生
...the best surgeon in here.
我做梦都遇到过这样的情形
I do this kind of stuff in my sleep.
好了 好了
Ah! Okay. All right. Okay.
我们一起处理你的伤口 好吗
We're gonna figure this out, okay, right?
就你和我 好吗
Just you and me, right?
好
Okay.
-我们会处理好的 -好
- We'll figure it out. - Okay, okay.
对吧 就你和我
Right? Just you and me.
我真的很想见妈妈
I really want my mom.
我明白 我明白 我也想
I know. I know. I do, too.
好了
Okay.
天呢 没事的 没事的
Oh, God. Oh, hey, it's okay. It's okay!
没事的 我在这儿 我在这儿呢 好吗
It's okay. I got you. I got you, okay?
-好了 躺下 -好
- All right, lie back. - Okay.
躺下
Just lie back.
尽可能放松
Relax as much as you can.
当我还小时 我... 常住院
You know, when I was a kid, I was in the hospital a... a lot.
医生们只好...
And, uh... they would have to...
没事的 对不起
Ow! Ow! Oh, that's okay. I'm sorry.
他们只好对我动手动脚 我疼极了
They would do a bunch of stuff that hurt me, too.
我恨透了那些 讨厌极了
And I hated it. I hated it.
那你知道我会怎么做吗
So, do you know what I would do?
怎么做
What?
-我会握紧我的拳头 用尽全力
- I would clench my fists, real tight ...tight as I could.
有时我的指甲会拳近我的手掌中
Sometimes my, uh, nails would dig in to my hands,
指甲甚至会刺破皮肤 但真的很有效
and I would even break the skin sometimes, but it helped.
更多关注点在手上
The more I thought about my hands,
就越少注意其它事
the less I thought about anything else.
有时我会拼命吼叫
And sometimes I would just scream my head off.
虽然这会让我的医生们抓狂... 但这让我好受一些
And it would drive my doctors crazy, but... it made me feel better.
-好吧 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
好了 艾琳...
All right, Erin...
听着 艾琳 一会儿我会弄得你非常疼
Look, what I'm about to do is really gonna hurt, Erin.
会非常疼 所以...
It's gonna hurt a lot, and so...
我希望你握紧拳头
I want you to clench your fists.
紧紧握住...有多紧就握多紧
Clench them real tight... as tight as you can for me.
好
Okay.
如果你想尖叫的话 就叫出来 行吗
And if you need to scream, you just go ahead and scream, okay?
-好 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
来了
Here we go.
病人要按照症状和严重程度排序
I want patients organized by condition and severity!
临时监护室需要呼吸机并且随时待命
The temp CCU area needs ventilators and crash carts on standby!
还有检查每个人的吸入烟雾量
And please check everyone for smoke inhalation!
艾琳
Erin!
艾琳
Erin!
-出什么事了 -哪儿...
- What's going on? - Where is...
什么...我们不知道
Oh! What... We don't know.
火灾 爆♥炸♥...
A fire, explosion...
孩子不在这里
There's no kids out here.
我的儿科病人还有新生儿重症室的病人怎么样了
How are my PEDS patients or the NICU?
听着 火灾在南区四楼
Listen, the fire is on the south side, like four floors up.
孩子们应该没事
The kids should all be okay.
乔的丈夫怎么样了
What happened with Jo's husband?
你没回我电♥话♥
You never called me back.
毫无收获的旅行
Yeah, the trip was a waste.
好吧 我在找一个小女孩
Okay. So, I'm looking for this little girl.
她8岁了 超级聪明 她总是和父母走散
She's 8, she's super-smart, she keeps ditching her parents.
-找找她 -好
- Look for her. - All right.
什么情况
Hey. What do we have?
冠心病重症监护患者 术后一天
CCU patient, one-day status post.
冠脉搭桥术 她情况稳定
CABG. She's stable.
只要给她输...肝素注射液...
She just needs to stay on her... heparin infusion...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事... 没事 没事
Yeah, it's... Yeah, yeah.
不怎么喜欢火
Not a big fan of fire, you know?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表