我觉得你不会使那变糟的
I didn't think you could make it any worse for that poor guy --
闭嘴 皮尔斯 拜托了
Just stop it, Pierce, please!
德贝基镊
DeBakey pickups.
罗宾斯医生 胸部X光显示
Dr. Robbins, chest X-rays show
宝宝有膈疝
their baby has a diaphragmatic hernia.
对她插管没有
All right, is she intubated?
插了 但氧饱和度仍然在下降
Yeah, but still de-satting.
那把她放到体外膜式氧合器里
All right, let's put her on ECMO.
已经有5-0号♥线了
Have a 5-0 ready.
去啊 墨菲
Go, Murphy.
-你不来吗 -不
- You're not coming? - No.
我得确保宝宝的妈妈不会流血至死
I have to make sure that this baby's mother doesn't bleed to death.
我从来没有把婴儿放到体外膜式氧合器过
I've never put a baby on ECMO.
给值班的儿科医生打电♥话♥
Call the peds surgeon that's on call
寻求帮助 想办法
and get help, figure it out.
你能做到的 好吗 快去
You can do this, okay? Go.
剪刀
Scissors?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我还没有收到那位怀孕女士的消息
I haven't heard anything about your pregnant lady yet.
好的 没事 谢谢 但他
Cool, yeah, thanks, but, this dude,
他这样呼吸是在搞笑吗
is this guy breathing funny?
糟了
Oh, damn it.
该死
Damn it!
他有一个肺失去功能了
He dropped a lung.
我这里需要一个护士
Can I get a nurse over here?!
我需要给他照X光 还要一个插管包
I need an X-ray and chest-tube tray!
准备好插管
And set up for intubation!
有人看到威尔逊了吗
Has anybody seen Wilson?!
宝宝放进体外膜式氧合器了吗 你找到帮助了吗
Is the baby on ECMO? Did you get help?
我找到了一个人帮我 但她还是不稳定
I-I found someone to help me, but she's still unstable.
纵隔膜压力过大
There's too much pressure on the mediastinum.
尽管有体外循环
She's not oxygenating or perfusing well
单氧合和血液灌注还是都不太好
despite the heart-lung bypass.
而且她还 等一下
And she's still -- hang on.
再来一个钳子
Another clamp.
需要更多血浆 直角钳
Hang more FFP. Right angle.
罗宾斯医生 宝宝快不行了
Dr. Robbins, this baby's tanking.
我觉得我们需要送她进手术室
I think we need to get her into the O.R.
谁和你在一起
Who's with you?
巴顿
Barton.
巴顿不擅长做这个
Barton's no good for this.
-得你去 -我得在这里
- You should go. - I need to be here.
不 不需要
No, you don't.
这不是你造成的
Hey, you didn't do this.
是车造成的
A car did this.
得有两个我才行
I need to be two people.
我需要阿历克斯
I need Alex.
但阿历克斯不在
Well, Alex isn't here.
去吧 这里有我
Go. I've got this.
-我好了 -嘿 等等
- I'm ready to go. - Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa!
停下来
Hey, hey! Hey, hey, stop!
我们认为得准备进手术室了
We thought we'd get her ready to go.
我们试了所有办法 她病的太重了
We -- We've tried everything. She's just too sick.
这点你说对了
Yeah, well, you're right about that one.
-那我们要去手术室吗 -不 没有时间了
- All right, should we move? - No, we don't have time.
用碘消毒 把她盖好 开始准备
Betadine and drape her. All right, start prepping the room!
拿一些手术袍和手套到这里来
Let's get some gowns and gloves in here!
-你在干什么 -你是对的 她病太重无法去手术室了
- What are you doing? - You're right. She's too sick to move.
我需要一个插管包 立刻
I need a surgical tray right here, right now!
克莱夫 K-A-R-E-V
Karev -- K-A-R-E-V.
没有 电脑里没有 不在我们这儿
Nope. He's not in the computer. I don't have him.
好吧 那能给其他监狱打电♥话♥问问吗
Okay, so, can we call around to some other jails?
当然 因为这里是萨克斯第五大道
Sure. 'Cause this is Saks Fifth Avenue.
好的
Okay.
这里
Right.
好了 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
嘿
Hey.
布莱恩的头部CT没问题
Oh, hey, Bryan Wallace's head CT is clear.
我刚刚让他出院了
I just discharged him.
你找谁看的
Oh. Who'd you find to take a look at it?
莫顿医生
Dr. Morton.
布莱恩问我他的妻子和孩子怎么样了
Bryan asked me for an update on his wife and baby,
我现在要去那里了
so I'm heading up there now.
好的
Okay.
那个出租车司机呢
Hey, how about the cab driver?
她说他也没事
Uh, yeah, she cleared him, too.
她 你不是说莫顿医生吗
Oh. She? I thought you said it was Morton.
他 我是说
He, I mean.
反正出租车司机没事 我告诉沃伦了
Anyway, cab driver's clear. I told Warren.
好吧 当你了解情况之后来找我
Uh, well, find me when you get the update.
我们一起告诉布莱恩
We'll go talk to Bryan together.
好的
Yep.
好的
Yeah.
怎么了
What happened?
一定是肋骨骨折刺穿了一个肺
Uh, rib fractures must've punctured a lung.
有插管的更多消息吗
Anything more from the chest tube?
出血慢下来了 只有400毫升
Bleeding slowed down. Only 400 cc in the pleurovac.
我们需要固定他的肋骨
Yeah, we'll need to stabilize his ribs.
在手术室里 我会加入你们
In the O.R. I'll join you.
在你拒绝我之前
And before you tell me no,
多亏了你 我花了一整天重新安排我的时间表
I spent all day rearranging my schedule, thanks to you.
我受雇在这里工作 我认为是时候
I was hired here to do a job, and I think it's time --
我很欢迎你加入
I would love to have you.
-什么 -沃伦 预定一个手术室
- What? - Warren, book an O.R.
看到了没 沃伦
Okay, you see here, Warren?
这根肋骨刺穿肺了
This rib punctured the lung.
为什么冰球就不能禁止打斗呢
Why doesn't hockey just ban the fighting?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
那是冰球的一部分 精彩的那部分
It's part of the game -- the good part.
得动摇另一只队伍
You got to shake up the other team --
或者激励自己的队伍
or get your own team going.
高斯是执行者
Garth is the enforcer.
他的工作就是进去
Now, his job is to go in
挑出那些技巧型选手
and take out the skills player --
淘汰另一支队
upset the other team.
看起来他很在行啊
Seems he's pretty good at it.
打斗也是要讲策略的
Fights can be strategic, too.
打斗可以改变队伍的士气
A fight can change momentum,
调节气氛 打破僵局
clear the air, break a stalemate.
也会让队员们同仇敌忾
It also rallies the team against a common enemy.
这下有意思了
Well, this is fascinating.
我以为我只会学到跟手术有关的知识呢
And I thought I was just gonna learn about surgery.
不 沃伦医生 我今晚被人上了一课
Oh, no, Dr. Warren, it's me who's being schooled tonight.
这才是你允许我进手术室的原因吧
Isn't that why you allowed me into an O.R.?
我只想看看你是怎么"打发韦伯医生"的
I just wanted to see how you "Deal with a Dr. Webber."
你还是不要跟我斗了 先生
You don't want to have this fight, sir.
总有人想要跟我斗
Someone always tries to,
他们要么加入我的阵营 要么被打败了
and they always get on board or get left behind.
你说的互相斗才有意思 是吧
You said fighting is the good part, right?
我希望你是认真的
Well, I hope you meant it.
争取人心的斗争进行得怎么样了
Hey, how goes the battle for hearts and minds?
改变是需要时间的
Well,change doesn't happen overnight.
听起来某人好像没有争取到什么人心
Well, that sounds like someone who's won no hearts or minds.
万事开头难嘛
It's...always hard at first.
他们总要反抗一下 最后大家想法♥会♥一致的
They push back. Eventually, everyone gets on the same page.
在我的医院可不能这么办事
That's not how it works in my hospital.
我要叫大家来开个会
I'll call a meeting.
贝利医生 你这样做只会雪上加霜...
Dr. Bailey, you're only gonna make this harder --
你不该承受这么大的阻力 明尼克医生
This is not a fight you should be having, Dr. Minnick.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表