Scissors.
好吧 韦伯很生气
Well, Webber's pissed.
而且 讲真 他有权这么做
And, honestly, he's got a right to be.
但是生气得有个度
When does it end, though?
又解决不了任何事
It doesn't solve anything,
整天一副怒眼对视的样子
for him to walk around, scowling at me.
什么时候能不再对我不理不睬
When does the cold shoulder stop?
会的 他会想明白的
It will. He'll come around.
谢博德医生正在清除脑血肿 缓解颅内压
Oh, uh, Shepherd's decompressing the hematoma.
一起祈祷
Fingers crossed.
在一起六十年了
60 damn years.
不敢相信
Right?
你有一起走过六十年的信心吗
You have it in you?
嘿 当我说"我愿意"的时候 我是认真的
Hey, when I said "I do." I meant I do.
即便知道你六十年后是什么样子
Even though I know what you're gonna be like in 60 years.
那么沃伦医生 我会是什么样子
And what am I going to be like, Dr. Warren?
专横的老太太
Bossy.
退了休 四处向别人炫耀你
You'll be retired and jonesing for the days
作为外科主任的日子
when you ran a whole hospital,
指挥我跑来跑去 还有塔克和他可怜的妻子
bossing me around, and Tuck and Tuck's poor wife.
她真可怜
Oh, Lord help that woman.
说的好像对你来说是小菜一碟一样
Oh, like you're gonna be some walk in the park.
我吗
Me?
我会因为那淡淡的灰色被认出来
Gonna be distinguished with a little touch of gray.
并且会像那些人一样 反复地讲着相同的故事
And one of those guys that tells the same stories
一遍又一遍 不断夸大自己
over and over and exaggerates it every time.
那时下着暴雨 我在厨房♥的桌子上
"And then I sliced a woman open on the kitchen table
给一个女人开刀接生
during a rainstorm."
你确实这样想吗
You have it in you?
如果讲故事时给我揉脚的话
If the stories come with foot rubs.
就这么定了
Deal.
氧饱和度整夜都保持在相同的水平
Saturation levels have remained the same all night.
她很顽固 但和往常一样 也是对的
She's stubborn... but she's right, as usual.
60年 没有很多夫妻能在一起那么久
60 years -- not many couples last that long.
你想知道秘诀吗
You want to know the secret?
大家都想知道有什么秘诀
Everyone wants to know the secret.
如果有的话我当然想知道
I'll take it if you have one.
没有秘诀
There isn't one.
坚守与她的婚姻吧 我猜
Just stay married to her, I guess.
没有她就没有我的这一生
I would never have had the life I did without her.
所以我坚守与她的婚姻
So I just stay married to her.
如果还有别的窍门
If there's something else, some other secret...
那她才是知道的那个人
well, she's the one who knows it.
我什么都不知道
I don't know a damn thing.
因为你有说不完的话
'Cause you never stop yapping.
艾尔西
Oh, Elsie!
别再这样做了
No more.
不要再让我对我母亲的病况毫不知情
No more locking me out of my mother's chart.
我要了解一切
I want to know anything and everything.
每一份病例
I want to be CC'd on every chart,
每一个术后报告 每一次检查 都必须告诉我
every post-op report, every test --
别再隐瞒我
no secrets.
其实我是想告诉你的
I did want to tell you, you know.
你怎么能让我像那样对她说话
How could you let me talk to her like that?
你本可以阻止我的
You could've stopped me.
你有什么问题 我们是朋友啊
What is wrong with you? We're supposed to be friends.
为什么你不告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me?
为什么你就是不告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me?!
我是你的朋友 麦琪 但我也是她的医生
I am your friend... Maggie, but I'm also her doctor.
去治好她
Go fix her.
做两个小时的神经检查
I want two-hour neuro checks
如果有任何颅内压升高的征兆立刻给我打电♥话♥
and call me immediately for any signs of increased ICP.
知道了
Got it.
干得不错
Nice job.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道我当时是反对的
I know I was against it,
但看起来你是对的
but it looks like you were right.
我想你给了他们更多时间
I think you gave that couple more time together.
我不管你怎么想
I don't care... what you think.
艾米丽娅 别这样
Amelia, stop.
你没有提意见的权利
You don't have any right to an opinion.
你当然也没有欺负我的权利
And you certainly don't have the right to bully me.
欺负你
Bully you?
你没有权利给我下关于
You don't have the right to give me ultimatums
什么时候回家以及收拾好情绪的最后通牒
about when to come home and make up my mind.
-好吧 -不管好坏 你是那么说的
- Okay. - For better or for worse -- that's what you said.
你知道吗 这就是坏的那部分
Well, guess what. This is the "For worse"!
你没有权利决定
And you don't have the right to just decide
说我没有振作起来 好吗
that I don't have myself together, okay?
你 你没有权利决定是谁错了
You -- You don't make me the one who is wrong.
我已经受够了一直被叫做糟糕的那一方
I am tired of being the messed-up one, okay,
因为我不是的
because I'm not.
至少你和我一样糟糕
You are at least as messed up as me.
你突然就消失了
You disappeared!
你让我窒息了
You are suffocating me!
-这不公平 -真的吗
- That is unfair. - Really?
我很乐意去问克里斯蒂娜你让她窒息到什么程度
I would love to ask Christina how suffocated she felt by you,
你的那些需求 你对孩子的看法
by your needs, by your idea of a baby,
你所想要的东西
by what you want.
好了 停下来
All right! Stop!
别在这里吵
Not here.
我只要你说过你想要的
I only wanted the same thing you said you wanted.
-你告诉我 -你为什么就非要孩子
- You told me -- - Okay, why do you even want a baby?
你问过自己吗
Have you asked yourself that?
-什么 我为什么要孩子 -是啊 是啊
- What? Why do I want a baby? - Yes, yes.
你想要什么 你所没有的
What do you need that you don't have
但能通过孩子带给你的
that you think a baby is going to bring you?
-我想要一个家庭 -你已经有了
- I want a family. - You have one!
你和我 已经是一个家庭了
You and me -- That makes one.
还有别的吗 你还要什么
What else? W-W-What do you need?
-想要一个孩子很正常 -不
- I mean, it's normal to want -- - No,
你没有权利说什么正常
you don't get to call what is normal!
你不懂
You don't know.
你要的是一个梦 欧文
You want a dream, Owen.
当你有了孩子
And when you have a child...
你也许得不到你当初想要的
you might not get to have what you asked for.
你得到了你被给予的
You get what you are given.
这也许很美好
And it might be wonderful.
但也可能会很痛苦 也可能都有
And it might be painful, and it might be both.
我知道你害怕 但是
I know you're scared, but...
艾米丽娅 我觉得你会成为一个很了不起的母亲的
Amelia, I think you'd be an amazing mom.
我已经是一个了不起的母亲了 欧文
I was already an amazing mom, Owen.
不管怎样
For better and for worse.
这是你想要的吗
Are you here for that?
这是你想要的吗
Are you here for that?
抑或是我们按你的规则来
Or do we just play by your rules,
按你所谓正常的规则来
by your "Normal" Rules?
而那不是生活
'Cause that's not life.
那不是婚姻
It's not a marriage.
不是会持久的婚姻
Not one that's gonna last.
怎么样 感觉好些了吗
How we doing? Feeling better?
有更
A little more --
下午4点22分
16: 22.
抱歉
I'm sorry?
下午4点22分
16: 22...
她去世的时间
the time of her death.
你需要记下来的
For when you want to put it down.
我看过时间了
I looked.
-好的 就这样 -明白了
- Okay, all right. - Got it.
我觉得我们应该聊聊
I think that we should talk
你看到我和伊莱扎在一起这件事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表