事情是突然发生的
It was just out of nowhere.
我们当时快到墓地了
We were almost to the cemetery
然后这个混♥蛋♥突然加速冲了过来
when this jerk just came speeding out of nowhere.
车子就那么冲向了我们
The car just plowed into us!
然后就像多米诺骨牌一般的连锁反应
And there was like a chain reaction like dominos.
-司机喝酒了吗 还是 -我不知道
- Was it a drunk driver, or... - I don't know.
等我弄清楚 我要告死他
When I figure it out, I will sue his ass.
我父亲会希望如此的
It's what Dad would want.
朱利安 那是父亲最不希望发生的事
Julian, that's the last thing Dad would want!
这场葬礼不便宜
This funeral wasn't cheap.
我给墓地预定了兰花布置
I ordered orchids for the grave site.
好了 告诉我这感觉是模糊还是清晰
Okay, tell me if this feels dull or sharp.
片子出来了 谢博德医生
Films are back, Dr. Shepherd.
-你要的扫描结果也好了 -谢谢
- And your scans are up. - Thanks.
我胳膊骨折了吗 骨折了对吗
Is my arm broken? It's broken, isn't it?
两处骨折
In two places.
我要列个家里全员的伤情列表
I'm making a list of everyone in the family's injuries.
我们不会为此付一分钱的
We're not paying for any of this!
格蕾斯隆纪念医院
抱歉打扰一下
Excuse me.
我想找下芭芭拉在哪
I need to find out where Barb is.
你知道她是否还好吗
Do you know if she's okay?
-实际上 -芭芭拉是我妹妹
- Well, actually -- - Barb is my sister.
她穿着黑色衣服 那没什么帮助
She's dressed in black. Oh, that's no help.
她比我稍微矮一点
She's a little shorter than I am.
金色头发 芭芭拉·戴维斯
Blond hair. Barbara Davis.
好的
Okay, um...
她在操作室里
She is in a procedure room.
她的前臂正在接受缝针
She is getting a few stitches on her forearm.
其他看起来都没事
Looks fine otherwise.
谢天谢地 谢谢
Oh, thank goodness. Thank you.
那边那两个 是我家孩子
And those two over there, they're my children.
他们还好吗 摩根和朱利安·费舍
Are they okay? Morgan and Julian Fisher.
摩根的话 他们在确保
Morgan -- they are making sure
她心肺没有问题
that her heart and lungs are okay.
朱利安胳膊骨折了 额头有个切口
Julian has a broken arm and a cut on his forehead,
但我确认他没事了 所以
but I made sure he's okay, so...
卡尔脾脏破裂 吉恩断了几根肋骨
And Carl ruptured his spleen. Gene broke some ribs.
米歇尔基本上头发里都是碎玻璃
Michelle mostly has broken glass in her hair.
琳妮有些鞭打伤
Lynne has whiplash.
只有彼得毫发无损
Only Pete came through unscathed.
彼得是
Pete is...
彼得是我丈夫 他死了
Pete is my husband. He's dead.
这次是彼得的葬礼
This was Pete's funeral.
上帝啊 女士
Oh, God, ma'am.
-乔治娅 -乔治娅 我非常抱歉
- Georgia. - Georgia, I'm so sorry.
你不应该 该有人照看你
You shouldn't -- Someone should be taking care of you.
我们有个等待区域
We have a waiting area --
你知道吗 现在当下
You know, right now,
我真的觉得我需要做点什么
I really feel like I need to be doing something.
但如果你能查一下他们把他弄到哪去了
But if you could find out where they took him...
我这就来查 没问题
You got it, yeah.
爱德华兹
Edwards!
先生 我知道
Sir, I know --
-床上这位病人已经去世了 -我知道
- The patient in this bed is deceased. - I know.
不仅仅是去世 还是防腐处理过的
Not just deceased, embalmed.
葬礼上的逝者 彼得 这是他的葬礼
The deceased, Peter -- it was his funeral.
灵车和棺材都毁了
The hearse and the coffin got totaled,
救护员们又不能就把他留在大街上
and the EMTs couldn't just leave him in the street.
呼一下停尸房♥
Call the morgue.
我呼过了 但他们动作慢得可以
I did, but they're taking their sweet time.
我觉得那份工作没那么多紧急事宜
There's not a lot of urgency in that job, I think.
那就再呼他们一下
Then call them again.
找个别的地方给这位先生
And find some place else for Mr., um...
彼得
Peter.
这间房♥是用来治疗伤者的
This is a room for healing the sick.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
尸体出现在急诊科
Corpse in the emergency department.
这真是够诡异的
It's just creepy is what it is.
凯拉 你需要放慢呼吸 好吗
Kara, I need you to try and slow your breathing, okay?
天哪 他还活着吗
Oh, God, is he alive?
我感觉不到他踢我肚子了
I can't even feel his little kicks.
他可能因为我们给你用止痛药而减少活动了
He may be less active from the pain meds we gave you, okay?
求你了 就告诉我他还...
Please, just tell me -- Is he...
好 你听到了吗
Okay, you hear that?
强壮有力的心跳 他很正常
That's a strong, stable heartbeat. He's okay.
-片子出来了 -太好了
- Films are back. - Yeah. Good.
你知道我们把那个已故的长者放哪了吗
Hey, uh, do we know where the deceased guy was put?
什么 还有谁受伤了
What? Who else is hurt?
每个人都受伤了吗 我害死人了吗
Is everyone hurt? Did I kill anyone?
你是那个司机吗
Oh, you were the driver?
我当时葬礼迟到了
I was late for the funeral.
我开车刚转过弯来 他们就在那
I came around the corner, and there they were,
整个葬礼的车队
the whole procession.
我直接撞过去了
I ran right into them.
是我
It was me.
凯拉 这是场意外 我相信他们会理解的
Kara, it was an accident. I'm sure they'll understand.
我家人不会理解的
Not my family.
他们从没理解过我
They've never understood me.
我已经将近十年没有见过他们任何人了
I haven't even seen any of them for almost 10 years.
爸爸也许会理解
Dad maybe,
但是妈妈 朱利安和摩根就不会了
but Mom, Julian, and Morgan.
老天爷 我就不应该回来
God, I never should have come back.
我只想告诉爸爸我爱他
I just wanted to tell my Dad that I love him.
没事 没事 没事的
It's okay, it's okay. It's all right.
凯拉 你的盆骨骨折了 可能会有出血
Kara, your pelvis is fractured, and there may be some bleeding.
-我们需要做个CT查看出血点 -什么
- We need to do a C.T. scan to check for bleeding. -What?
检查有没有其他伤 好吗
And other injures, all right?
CT 那对宝宝安全吗
C.T.? Is that safe for him?
这是对宝宝伤害最小的
It's a minimal risk for the baby,
但我们需要知道你出血的情况 好吗
but we need to know how badly you're bleeding, okay?
好 她进CT室的时候呼我
Yeah, um, just -- just page me when she's in C.T.
门诊的供给真不是给人用的
The clinic is supplied for crap.
你没接我电♥话♥也没回我短♥信♥
You didn't pick up my calls or answer my texts.
亚利桑那
Arizona...
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
不 你在生我的气
No, you were mad at me.
太他妈对了 我是很生气 现在也是
Damn right I was mad. I'm still mad.
你狠揍了我室友
You beat up my roommate.
所以这就是你生气的原因
So, that's why you're mad?
某个你基本不熟但付你房♥租的人被揍了
Some guy you barely know who pays you rent got beat up?
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
咱别说了行吗 我已经听够说教了
Look, let's not do this. I've had enough lectures.
我现在没心情再听一场
I'm not in the mood for another one.
你的工作是照顾孩子
Your job is to take care of children.
听着 亚利桑那
Look, Arizona --
你的工作是照顾孩子
Your job is to take care of children.
你想放弃你的生活吗
You want to throw your life away?
还是想放弃我帮你建立起来的职业
Or your career? The career that I helped you build?
是我造就了你
I trained you.
我支持你
I had your back,
不管别人怎么说 我总是为你奋力争取
and I always pushed for you, no matter what anybody said.
-我知道 -阿历克斯
- I know! - Alex!
我全都知道
I know all of this.
你说的这一切我已经从
You can't tell me anything I haven't already heard
贝利 梅 乔
from Bailey or Mer or Jo --
甚至华盛顿州那听过了
or frankly, the State of Washington.
再听一遍并没有什么帮助
And hearing it one more time isn't gonna help anything
也改变不了现状 改变不了我
or change anything or fix me
也不能让时间倒流
or turn back time,
所以求求你别说了也别掺和了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表