好奇害死猫
Curiosity kill the cat.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
也害死了许多古希腊人
It still killed a lot of ancient Greeks
在潘多拉打开那个盒子的时候
when Pandora had to open that box,
带来了死亡 瘟疫等等
full of death, and pestilence and stuff.
戴安为什么要埋在这里
Why did Daine want to be buried here?
她不是这里的人 真奇怪
She is not from here.It's weird.
也许这样的话 她会觉得事有完结
Maybe so, she could be closed.
麦琪就可以做这件事了
So Maggie could do this.
"这件事"是什么
What's "This"?
我是说 她这样做能得到什么
I mean, what does she get out of it?
别问我
Don't ask me.
为什么我们一定要知道三号♥门后是什么
Why do we have to know what's behind door number 3,
即使我们确定那对我们不利
even when we're pretty sure it'll be bad for us?
我想这比我应对悲伤的方式要好
?I guess it's better than the way I did grief.
哪一次
?Which time?
狂吸氧那次
The time with the oxy binges.
我变得有点黑暗扭曲 但后来恢复了
I go a little dark and twisty, but then I come back.
那只是"有点黑暗扭曲"吗
"A little dark and twisty"?
你玩失踪
You disappeared.
还偷偷生了个孩子
You had a secret baby.
别这么说你侄女
Please don't refer to your niece as my secret baby.
如果一个人曾拥有圆♥满♥健康的生活
I mean, maybe this is what grief looks like
也许这就是她悲伤的样子
when you've lived a whole, healthy life.
在任何不幸来临之前
You know, before anything terrible happens.
比如5岁时亲眼看到父亲被杀死
Like watching your father get murdered when you're 5?
或者亲眼看到母亲割腕倒在厨房♥血泊中
Or like watching your mother bleed out on the kitchen floor.
没想到我们如此相似
We're more alike than we realize.
走吧 我们可不想迟到
Come on. We don't want to be late.
你第一天回去上班 准备好了吗
Are you ready for your first day back?
当然准备好了
So ready.
真怪
Weird.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - ?Morning.
-早安 -早安
- Morning. - ?Morning.
你们拼车来的啊 真好
You guys carpool. Nice.
是啊 是挺好的 环保嘛
Yeah, it's nice -- for the trees.
布洛迪 等等 不是去那边
Brody, hold up. Not that one.
我们去第四检查室 那里更大更舒服
Let's go to Exam 4 -- bigger, more comfortable.
不用 不用特殊照顾
No. You don't have to do that.
要是连自己朋友都不能走后门 那么
If I can't pull strings for my friends, then --
亲爱的 享受升级待遇吧
Hon, take the upgrade.
你们怎么都认识啊
How do you all know each other?
欧文拯救了我的手
Owen rebuilt my hand.
他给了我一条新腿 保住了我的髋部
He gave me a new leg and saved my hip.
虽然没保住脾 他把脾切掉了
Not my spleen, though. He threw that out.
是的 我们在退伍军人医院认识的
Yeah. We, spent time together at the VA hospital.
还参加了彼此的婚礼
And each other's weddings.
阿米莉亚怎么样
How is Amelia?
我们一到这里就想见她了
We keep missing her whenever we're here.
她么 她还好
She's, -- She's good.
是吗 你们开始备孕了吗
Yeah? You guys knocked up yet?
利奥 你不能就这么直接问
Leo, you cannot just ask people if they're knocked up.
这怎么了 他以前总追着我们问
What? I mean, he used to ask us all the time.
那是因为我们告诉他一直在努力
Because we would tell him we were trying all the time
最后终于成功了
until we finally did it.
胎儿怎么样
How's the baby doing?
罗宾斯医生上周做了分流术
Dr. Robbins placed a shunt last week
来帮助胎儿心脏运转
to help with the baby's heart.
是的 所以她要确保一切正常
Yeah, so she's gonna make sure it's all working --
祈祷好运
fingers crossed.
住院医生主任奥西请到急诊室
Chief Ortho resident to the E.R.
住院医生主任奥西请到急诊室
Chief Ortho resident to the E.R.
-她现在29周对吗 -是的
- She's at 29 weeks now? - Yeah.
-我上周做了心包羊膜分流术 -好的
- I placed a pericardio-amniotic shunt last week. - All right.
这么说 只要肿瘤不过快生长
So, as long as the tumor doesn't grow too fast,
我们就可以在出生前施行手术
we can push surgery till the baby's bigger --
当然 最好是出生后再手术
I mean, ideally until after she's born.
是啊 祈祷好运
Yeah, fingers crossed.
那不是拼车
It wasn't a carpool.
什么
Sorry?
我和米尼克不是拼车
Me and Minnick in the car.
是吗 我明白的
Oh, yeah, I -- I got that.
我们还没有对外宣布
We're sort of just keeping it to ourselves.
这我也明白
I got that, too.
所以我才说出拼车这种傻话
That's why I said the dumb carpool thing.
-是啊 -给你个台阶下
- Yeah. - Give you an out.
是的 就是因为大家对伊莱扎有很多意见
Yeah, it's just people are so full of opinions about Eliza.
-这是你们两人的私事 -是的
- You and her is between you and her. - Yeah.
不用管别人怎么看
You know, people should keep their opinions
该死
Damn it! ?
肿瘤长大了
It's grown.
体积快长到心脏的两倍了
I mean, it's nearly twice the size of the heart.
是的 这么大的畸胎瘤不适合做分流术
Yeah. The shunt's gonna be no match for a teratoma that size.
是的 不行了 我们必须今天手术
So, yeah, no. We have to operate today.
是的
Yeah.
你回来上班了 你还好吗
You're back! How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
挺好的 谢谢
You know, as good as... Thanks.
什么病情
What are we looking at?
里格斯和我想要切除心包畸胎瘤
Riggs and I are excising a fetal intrapericardial teratoma
-这是首个病例 所以 -我来
- for the first time, so -- - Me!
-你说什么 -这正是我需要的
- Sorry? ?- This is exactly what I need.
太完美了 我想手术
It's perfect. I want it.
拜托
Please.
-皮尔斯 -别说了 我知道
- Pierce. - No, I know.
我是你的上司 但我不能抢你的病人
I'm your boss, but I can't just take it.
不 我要做这个手术 我需要它
No, I'm taking it. I need it.
抱歉 你可以观摩
I-I'm sorry. You can watch.
除非你反对
Unless you have any objections.
这是你回来上班的第一天
It -- it -- it's your first day back,
而我觉得 这是个大手术 皮尔斯
and I think that -- And it's a pretty big operation, Pierce.
是的 没错 确实是大手术
Yeah, yeah, exactly.
那么把病例发给我
So send me the chart.
差点有机会说 跟你共事很愉快
It was nice almost working with you.
是啊 下次吧
Yeah, next time.
诊察结果
General consult?
-腹痛 在3床 -好的
- Abdominal pain, Bed 3. - Okay.
早上好
Good morning. ?
克劳斯 你不能睡这里
Cross, you can't sleep here.
我不是在睡觉 我是你的病人
I'm not sleeping. I'm your patient.
真的吗
For real?
真的
For real?
米尼克医生会说 "由你全权负责 爱德华兹"
As Dr. Minnick would say, "This one's all yours, Edwards."
好好享受
Enjoy.
总之 我不确定麦琪是否没事
Anyway, so, I wasn't sure if Maggie was okay,
但我觉得她还好
but I think she's fine,
如果她没事
and if she's fine,
我就可以赴晚餐之约
then it's okay for me to go to dinner.
如果麦琪没事 你要去吃饭
If Maggie's fine, you get to eat?
和里格斯共进晚餐
Dinner with Riggs. ?
你知道吗 我一直拖着这件事
You know, I was holding off
是因为我不知道她对此是否有意见
because I didn't know if she'd be okay,
但我觉得她那边应该没问题
but I think she's fine,
所以我觉得去吃这顿晚餐没什么问题
so I think it's fine if I go to dinner.
跟里格斯共进晚餐
With Riggs.
你什么时候变成了不喜欢别人的
When did you become a grumpy old man
怪脾气臭老头了
who doesn't like people?
我喜欢别人
I like people.
我只是不喜欢里格斯
I don't like Riggs.
如果你想和那家伙共进晚餐就去
If you want to go to dinner with the guy, go to dinner.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表