and if something were to go wrong, or...
这里是见证奇迹的时刻
Well, that is exactly where the magic happens.
-我知道 这台手术前所未有 -是的
- Okay, it's never been done before. - Mm-hmm.
如果我们成功了 就不再是前所未有
Until we do it.
今日 在此
Like today. Like right here.
史蒂夫 你不想见证奇迹的发生吗
Don't you want to be a part of this magic, Steve?
你不想参与到这场
Don't you want a place at the table
用患儿肠组织再造患儿喉咙
when we turn that young girl's stomach
的手术吗
into an actual throat?
你不想亲历改写历史的时刻吗
When we make history?
我...
Well, I-I...
-亲历见证 -亲历见证
- At the table? - At the table.
亲历见证
At the table.
我...我不知道医院让不让做这个手术
I...I-I still don't know if I can get approval.
好吧 幸运地是你不必担心做不成
Yeah, well, luckily, you don't have to.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我代表医院
It's my name on the hospital.
作为艾弗里家的人 我宣布手术审批合格
As an Avery, I officially grant us
让我们一起
permission to make history
改写历史
together.
亲历见证
At the table.
正是
Exactly.
手术会成功
She is gonna do great.
我和凯普娜医生会在第一时间里
Dr. Kepner and I will be sure to update you
告诉你们手术进行得怎样
as soon as we can.
我把我全部的
I am giving you as much love
人类所能给予的爱都给你 医生
as humanly possible because you're her doctor...
我相信你
and I believe in you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要确保手术成功 听到没有
You just make sure she comes back alive. You hear me?
在西雅图 旁观席上肯定会坐满了人甚至有直播
If we were back at home, we'd have a full gallery, a webcast.
-真不信这里会没人见证奇迹的出现 -有我呢
- I can't believe nobody's gonna see this. - I'll see it.
柯瑞坦医生 快来加入我们
Ah, Dr. Corridan, join us.
医生们 祝好运
Good luck, doctors.
可以开始了
Here we go.
手术刀
Scalpel.
会成功的 对不对
This is gonna work, right?
成功了
We did it.
尼玛你们真的做到了
Damn right you did.
累死了 我随时能睡着
I am so tired, I could drop.
我清醒得很
And yet I am so awake.
刚才真是
That was...
是呀
I know.
别打扰她们了
Oh, don't even bother.
如果她醒了 我们会知道的
They'll let us know when she's awake.
反正马上就会见到她们了
It's gonna be a couple hours, anyway.
既然这样
In that case, um...
我先睡了
I'm gonna go sleep.
我会睡得像个死猪
Like the dead.
是呀
Yeah.
除非你觉得我们应该
Unless you think we should go
去看看病人怎么样了
check back in on the patient.
不 不了 你是对的
No, no, I think you're right.
大家都应该休息了
I think we should rest.
好吧 那我们就洗洗睡了
All right, we should...go do that, then.
好的 是个好主意
Sure. No, great.
这样很好
That's a good call.
好的
Okay.
-怎么了 -我在想以前一起在酒店里发生的事
- What? - I'm just thinking about our track record in hotels.
所以呢
What about it?
我明白我妈为什么会派你来
I know why my mother sent you.
她希望有人能在背后默默支持我
Wanted me to have some backup.
她肯定猜到了我是去找...
She must've figured I was...
去找我爸了 她知道
probably gonna see him and knew better
拦不住我
than to try to talk me out of it.
所以把我叫来了
She wanted me here.
-以防万一 -绝对是
- Just in case. - That is so...
凯瑟琳一贯的作风
Catherine.
我本想说她这样让人冒火 但是你说的也对
I was gonna say infuriating, but, yeah.
杰克森 我知道合格的父亲是什么样子的
Jackson, I know what a good father is.
我爸就是一位合格的父亲
I've had one my whole life.
你也是一位好爸爸
You are a good father.
你呵护着我们娘儿俩
You took us both in.
在我不能照顾宝宝的时候你接过了一切
You took care of her when I couldn't.
打那以后 你一直在履行丈夫和父亲的职责
And you haven't stopped taking care of either of us since.
即使我们之间发生了这样的事
Even with everything that's happened between us...
你也从未逃避过责任
you never bailed.
你父亲却做不到这点
And he couldn't do that.
你来这里是想他告诉他一些事
You came here to tell him something.
别留遗憾
Don't leave till you do.
你来了 快找地坐下 我给你准备了一些东西
Hey, hey. Sit, sit. I got something for you.
我不能久留 我们马上出发
I can't stay long. Uh, we're headed out.
如果可以 我愿意给你做点吃的 路上吃
I can make you something for the road, if you want.
我是来道别的
I just came to say goodbye.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我很高兴你能过来
Listen, I'm really glad you came by.
也许下次 你不忙的话...
Maybe next time, if you're...
不了 不会再有下次
Yeah, I don't think there's... gonna be a next time.
好吧
Okay.
-听着 杰克森 -我有一个女儿
- Jackson, listen. - I have a daughter.
她叫哈瑞特
Her name is Harriet.
哈瑞特
Harriet.
杰克森
Jackson.
简直是太棒了
That is wonderful.
我做爷爷了
I'm a grandfather.
不
No.
不 你不是孩子她爷爷
No, you're not.
我妈才是孩子她奶奶
My mom's a wonderful grandmother, and...
而你看上去像个好人
and you seem like a decent guy.
不过你不是她爷爷
But you're not a grandfather.
你不是我父亲
You're not my father.
我认为 人有了孩子
And I figure, when you have a kid,
就是许下了承诺
you're making a promise.
而我绝不食言
And I don't break my promises.
这就是你我的不同之处
That's the real difference between you and me.
杰克森 听着
Look, Jackson...
罗伯特 你自己保重
Take care, Robert.
很荣幸能见到你
I'm really glad that I met you.
再见
Goodbye.
僵立无语
Freezing.
如鲠在喉
Choking.
舌头打结
Getting tongue-tied.
事出皆有因
There's a reason it happens.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath now.
慢慢来
Take your time.
很好 慢慢来
Okay. Take your time.
我...妈...
I...Ma...
你好 妈妈
Hi...Mama.
此情此景已是无法用语言来形容
We lose our words because the stakes are so high...
你们好
Hey!
是妈咪和爹地 我们失去了太多
Mommy and Daddy! ...and we have so much to lose.
宝宝在那儿 谢谢奶奶
And there she is! Thanks, Grandma.
一切可还顺利
Everything go okay?
是的
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
杰克森提出来送我回去
Jackson said I could get a ride home?
-那当然 当然了 -好的
- Oh, of course, of course. - Yes?
宝宝 来妈妈这儿
Come here, little baby.
真乖
Good girl.
你好吗
Hi!
谢谢您
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表