我就抓住这次机会了 一切进展的太快
and I jumped at it. It happened very fast.
是 快到来不及告诉住院部主任
Yeah, too fast to tell the Residency Director.
你让所有人都担惊受怕
?You got all these people worried.
我不知道怎么跟他们说
I don't know what to tell them
就是因为你什么都没告诉我
because you didn't keep me in the loop.
没人需要担心
Oh, no one should worry.
明尼克医生是来这里
D-Dr. Minnick is here to...
随便看看的
look around, observe.
就 这样
That's...all.
就是想看看我们哪些地方可以做得更好
Just to see if there's anything we could do better.
好吧
All right.
等她来了
Well, when she arrives,
我应该是第一个见她的人
I probably should be the first one to meet her.
我们俩可以谈一谈 我可以带她到处看看
She and I could chat, I can show her around,
向大家介绍她
introduce her to people.
这可能不行了
That's gonna be a problem.
她已经到了
She's already here.
-韦伯医生 -如果她和我的住院医生在一起
- Dr. Webber! - Well, if she is in there with my residents,
那这场见面会我可是不想错过一丁点
I'm not missing any more of this meeting than I have to.
你会错过所有的
You will be missing all of it!
听着 贝利
Look, Bailey --
不 她要求单独和住院医生谈话
No, she asked to speak to the residents alone.
不管她想要什么都可以 你不能去打扰他们
Whatever she needs, she gets. You will leave them be.
求你了
Please.
我和主治医生一起工作
So...I work with attending surgeons.
我教主治医生们怎样教你们
I train attendings to train you,
而我所了解的最好的方法
and the best way i know how to do that
就是倾听你们的意见
is to hear from you about them.
我愿意花几个小时只为了解得更清楚
I would love to get just a clearer picture of the hours,
那些导师们 你们喜欢谁 不喜欢谁
the instructors, who you love, who you hate --
我希望能听到你们的意见
I want to hear it.
-说 -对不起 但你只来两天
- Shoot. - Sorry, but you're here for two days.
-可我们要一直和他们工作 -我懂
- We have to work with them. - ?I get that.
你只需要开口问
You just have to ask
你是不是愿意以此达到自己的最终目的
if that's the best path to take to get to what you want,
而我猜这目的就是能主刀手术吧
which, I assume, is to be able to stand in an O.R.
然后自信流畅独♥立♥地实施一台♥完♥美的手术
and confidently, seamlessly perform a flawless solo surgery
不是明天 不是明年 不是两年后
not tomorrow, not next year, not two years from now,
是今天 是现在 不要犹豫
but today, right now, without hesitation,
因为这就是我给你们带来的
because that's what I'm offering --
一次机会
a chance to do that.
别担心 这间屋子是个密室
And don't worry. This room is a vault.
没人会知道我们说了什么
Nothing leaves these walls.
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第七集
看看他们都围着她
Look at them all lined up for her,
就像一群乱叫的小鸭子一样
like little ducks quacking.
对 你看过电影《群鸟》吗
Yeah, you ever see that movie "The Birds"?
那是明尼克吗 他们在跟她说什么
Is that Minnick? What are they telling her?
我不知道 但她在做笔记
I don't know, but she's taking notes.
艾普丽尔 你用约会软件
April, you're on Tinder?
-什么 没有 我没用 -你用了
- What? No. No, I'm not. - ?Yes, you are!
刚才那是软件的提示音
Th-That's the Tinder bing.
那是"配对成功"的提示音
That's the "I've got a match" bing.
我喜欢那个提示音
I love that bing.
真的假的
?Really?
对 没错
Uh, y-yes, okay?
这就是个 一时冲动的决定
It was, like, an impulse decision,
结果现在它就不停地响
and now it keeps making noise.
我特别想知道他们在里面说了些什么
I would kill to know what they're talking about in there.
我觉得他们在说我们
Well, I think they're talking about us.
-为什么 -因为他们在看我们
- Why? - 'Cause they're looking at us.
散开
Scatter!
医生 伊恩德什么时候可以重返赛道
Well, Doc, how soon can Enid be back on the lanes?
她已经错过了三周的联赛之夜了
She's missed league night three weeks running.
我们都在一个保龄球队里
We're in a bowling league,
像我们一样在家闲着的老太太组成的
some of us ladies from the home.
我们队名叫女中豪杰
The Gutter Girlz -- with a "Z."
看得出来
I see.
下个月就要开始地区赛了
A-A-And regionals are next month,
如果我们想打败雄霸天下队
and we've just got to get her back in the lineup
就得让她赶快回归队伍
if we're gonna take down those Ball Bellz.
德卢卡医生 很高兴你能加入我们
Ah, Dr. DeLuca, glad you could join us.
见面会开的时间挺长
Meeting run long?
是的 对不起
Uh, yeah. Sorry.
伊恩德 看起来你的胆囊
Well, Enid, it looks like your gallbladder
肯定是发炎了
is definitely inflamed.
但如果是我 我会选择手术
I'd opt for surgery if I were you.
手术 真的吗
Surgery? Really?
对 微创手术
Well, it's pretty non-invasive.
几周后你就可以回去打保龄球了
We'll have you back in your bowling shoes in a couple weeks.
如果你觉得这么做比较好
Well, if you think that's right.
开玩笑吗 这简直完美
Are you kidding? That's perfect.
球馆里的母夜叉都不知道自己被谁打败了
Well, those Ball Bell hags won't know what hit them.
但鉴于你的年龄 伊恩德
Given your age, Enid, though,
我们得对你做一下心脏功能评估
we'd need to do a cardiac assessment,
之后你就可以准备去打球了
and after that, you'll be ready to roll.
都听你的 医生
You know best, Doc.
你的会开的怎么样
So, how was your meeting?
蛮有意思的
Oh, uh, yeah, just, uh, interesting.
好吧 蛮有意思的
Okay. Interesting.
我猜应该是保密的
Kind of...confidential, I guess.
当然
Yes, of course,
但我最擅长的就是保密了
but I've been known to keep a secret or two.
好吧
Well...
我的意思是没人会知道是你说的
Nobody would know it came from you, is my point.
出去吧
?Get out.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
劳森先生 请别动
Hold still, Mr. Lawson.
很好
That's great.
肝下凹陷和脾脏附近
Okay, there's free fluid in Morison's pouch
有游离液体
and around the spleen.
我跟他说过不要自己装
I told him not to try to do it himself.
你想装隔热层
You want to install insulation,
你就花钱找专业的 别找个白♥痴♥
you pay someone who is professionally not a moron.
这些人太吵了
Those guys are a racket.
-欧文 我得进去 -现在我在这儿
- Owen, I need to get in here. - Well, I'm in here right now.
但一开始我们为什么要隔热层
And why do we need insulation in the first place?
可以省点钱
It saves 30 cents on the dollar.
他主诉有严重的背部疼痛 亨特医生
He complained of severe back pain, Dr. Hunt.
我现在需要给他拍脊柱光片
I need spine films now.
现在我们搞到急诊室来了
Now we're in the E.R.,
所以预算里考虑下这个因素 史高治舅舅
so factor that into your figures, Uncle Scrooge.
若我遗漏一处肝脏撕裂脊柱光片也没用
Spine films won't help if I miss a liver lac,
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
艾米特 知道你摔下来的地方多高吗
Emmett, any idea how far you fell?
你指的是他从顶棚掉下来
You mean when he crashed through the ceiling
还是之后从楼梯上滚下来
or when he rolled down the stairs afterwards?
你敢花钱找别人来修顶棚
Don't you dare hire someone to fix that ceiling.
-我会修的 -你
- I'll do it. - You?
艾米特 你都摔伤了
Emmett, you are broken.
他很有可能摔坏了
Yeah, he very well might be.
劳森太太 你可以到外面等一下吗
Mrs. Lawson, maybe you should wait outside.
这边
Right this way.
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
直线切割钉合器
Endocutter.
-嗨 -你好 格蕾医生
- Hi. - ?Hey, Dr. Grey.
贝利医生说我今天可以观摩几场手术
Dr. Bailey said I could observe some surgeries today.
我的手术
My surgery?
我不会碍着你的
Oh, you won't even know I'm here.
沃伦 我会采用缝合支座
Okay, Warren, I'm gonna use the stay suture
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表