一个事业有成的帅哥
that a handsome, accomplished man
会跟我约会吗
would find me date-worthy?
不 我就是这么抢手
No, it's not. I'm super date-worthy.
你们在哪认识的 工作上还是...
Where'd you meet this guy? At work, or...?
我们在那个约会软件上认识的
We met on Tinder.
-你居然会用那个 -怎么了 你还不是
- You're on Tinder?- ?So what? So are you.
并不是这样 最近我并没有...
That's -- Uh, not -- not -- not lately I'm --
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
因为我在上面刷到过你一次
Because you came up on mine once.
真的吗
Really?
为什么不会刷到你
Well, why wouldn't you?
我们...你就在我身边
I mean, we're... You're really close by.
是啊
Yeah.
我向左滑了 所以...
I swiped left, so --
当然
No. Yeah.
没关系 我也会这么做
No, no, I would -- I would, too.
谢谢你理解
Yeah, thank you.
我得走了
I got to go.
在手术室 我得做更多的工作
In the O.R., I got to do so much more of the surgery,
但她是不是不该这么对格蕾
but, man, was she rubbing Grey the wrong way.
看来主治医生都不怎么喜欢她
Uh, seems like the attendings don't really like her,
然而住院医生...
but the residents --
你还不问我吗
Aren't you gonna do the thing?
就是
You know, the thing where you, uh --
你想让我告诉你
you try to get me to tell you more
住院医生们在想些什么
about what the residents are thinking,
然后我就会说我不能告诉你
and then I can say that maybe I shouldn't
因为你是主任
'cause you're the chief,
然后你就会说 但你是我老公啊
and then you can say, "But you're my husband,"
然后我就说 我知道 宝贝
and I can say, "I know, baby,
但我会拿工作和家庭来说事儿
but I'm gonna have to invoke church and state."
你没事吧
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你需要什么
What do you need?
告诉我这么做是对的
Tell me I'm doing the right thing.
你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
早上好
Morning.
可以给我倒一杯吗
Oh, hey, can you pour me one of those?
我刚被明尼克医生跟着念叨了一个小时
I just spent the last hour getting trailed by Dr. Minnick.
她非常...固执己见
She is...opinionated.
昨晚怎么样
How'd it go last night?
你好像回来得有点早
You seemed to come home a little early.
一切正常吧
Everything go all right?
开什么玩笑 好极了
You kidding? It was great.
真是太好玩了 太开心了
It was, like, just so fun -- so fun.
他非常...他很...
I mean, he's, like -- He's actually --
他很棒
You know, he's pretty amazing.
棒
Amazing? ?
怎么说
How so?
棒到我们今晚...
Like, so amazing that, uh, we're gonna --
我们今晚还会出去约会
We're actually gonna go out again tonight.
就是有这么棒
That's how so amazing it was.
很好 非常好
Ah. That's great. That's great.
这个咖啡真是...
This coffee is, like --
棒吗
Is it amazing?
是的
Y-Yeah.
我不知道你在气什么
?I don't know what you're so upset about.
你要让病人俯卧吗
You're laying the patient on his belly?
这样在肚子打开的前提下 他肿胀的腹部
He's open with only a negative pressure dressing
还要承受器械的压力
holding in his edematous bowl.
它可承受不了这样的压力
It can't take that kind of pressure.
谢谢你让我观看
Hi. Thanks for letting me watch.
我告诉过你我有解决办法
And I told you I have a solution.
洗耳恭听
And I'd love to hear it.
-还这样吗 -是的
- This is still happening? ?- Oh, yes.
从前面下手就会防止这种事情
And an anterior approach would save him from a second one.
我不能冒会损害他脊柱的风险
You know I can't chance having the hardware contaminated.
你想要让他的脊柱被破坏吗
You want to fill his spinal cord with crap?
我要另找一位外科医生
I'm gonna find another surgery.
带上我
Take me with you.
我们组装一个手术台
We figured out how to assemble an O.R. Table,
然后在中间打个洞
leaving a hole in the middle.
用一个工具来支撑他的肚子
We're using a binder to support his belly
这样我们就不会在腹部的切口施加压力了
so that we don't place pressure on the abdominal incision.
-真是太... -疯狂了
- That's -- - ?Crazy!
他的内脏会出来
He'll eviscerate.
不会 有支撑物就不会
No, he won't, not with the binder.
但他的肠子最后还是可能会掉下来 阿米莉娅
His guts could still end up on the floor, Amelia.
不会 爱德华兹会每隔五分钟检查一次
They won't. Edwards will check the dressing every five minutes,
如果他内脏快掉了
and if he starts to eviscerate,
她会撑住它直到手术结束
she will hold pressure until we're done.
她会呆在手术台下吗
She'll go under the table?
是的
Yes.
然后确保肠子不掉出来吗
And check that the guts are still in?
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
-真是... -太聪明了
- That's... - Genius.
是的 这样可行
Yeah, that'd -- that'd work.
我能再提个建议吗
Can I add one little wrinkle?
爱德华兹医生能从这个手术中学到很多
Dr. Edwards has the potential to learn from this procedure,
-我相信亨特医生肯定见识过不少这种手术吧 -是的
- which I bet you've seen a few times, right, Dr. Hunt? - Yeah.
要不你辅助她们
Then why are you assisting,
让她上手术台吧
and why is she the one on the floor?
简直太棒
Now, that's genius.
墨菲 你是来向我学习的对吧
Murphy, you came here to learn from me, right?
你是这么说的吧
That's what you said?
当然了
Yes, absolutely.
那怎么样了
How is it going?
别害羞
Don't be shy.
如果我不想知道 我就不会问了
I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to know.
有什么需要我帮忙的地方
If there's anything I can do to help,
我真的很想知道
I'd really love to hear it.
真的
Really?
是的 请讲
Yes, please.
你是一位伟大的外科医生 真的很伟大
You're a great surgeon, a really great surgeon,
但是 有时候跟上你很困难
but...sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with you.
你的频率太快了 真是太快了
You're so fast. I mean, fast.
我也不差
And I'm good.
我也是很努力才有今天
I worked really hard to get good,
但是跟上你 于我而言真的很困难
but I'm studying so hard to keep up with you.
有时候我觉得我明白你在讲什么
And then sometimes I think I know what you're talking about,
然而 我脑子却跟不上了
but then... my brain is melting.
墨菲医生 我需要你出去一下
Dr. Murphy, I think I'm gonna need you to go.
我 我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
我以为你是想...
I-I thought that you wanted me to --
你去给我订一间手术室
I need you to go book an O.R.
病人的情况远比预想的严重
This is way worse than we thought.
看 这里
Look. Right there.
左主冠状动脉差不多全堵了
The left main coronary artery is almost occluded.
-要做冠状动脉搭桥手术 -是 快去现在去
- She needs a coronary bypass? - That's right. Go. Now. Hurry.
墨菲医生 急着去哪儿
Dr. Murphy? Where's the fire?
韦伯医生 很高兴你来了
Oh, Dr. Webber, glad you're here.
什么情况 你们在这干吗
What is this? What are you doing here?
传道授业
This is a teaching opportunity.
病人需要紧急冠状动脉搭桥手术
An emergent CABG has just fallen into our laps,
皮尔斯医生正好答应我 利用好这个机会
and Dr. Pierce has agreed to let me use it
去展示我的教学方法
to demonstrate my teaching method
给任何旁观手术的医生
for anyone who wants to observe.
不行 绝对不可以
No. Absolutely not.
我想看看她的教学方法到底怎么样
I am interested to see how it works.
这是高风险手术
This is a high-risk procedure.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表