-快速气管插管 -哦 好的
- Rapid intubation. - Oh, okay. Okay. Okay.
给我7号♥气管插管
I need 7-O ET tube.
她腹内有很多积血
She has a lot of blood in her abdomen.
艾莉森 我们现在要送你去手术室
Alison, we're gonna take you up to the O.R. now.
血压下降了 70/40
Pressure's dropped, 70 over 40!
她正在出血
She's bleeding out.
输血 准备做REBOA导管[主动脉腔内球囊闭塞复苏]
Hang blood on the infuser and prep her for REBOA catheter.
鼓室没有积血
No hemotympanum.
右耳后有巴特氏征候
Battle sign behind the right ear.
给他做个头部CT
He needs a head CT.
爱德华兹 跟我解释下 你怎么来了
I need you to explain why you're here, Edwards.
我处理这个六厘米长的前额撕裂伤
Yeah, I got a six-centimeter oozing forehead lac here.
等你弄完了 我需要一个缝合盘
I'm gonna need a suture tray when you're done.
你让我去心理辅♥导♥ 我去过了
You assigned counseling. I've been counseled.
乳酸盐 2.1
Lactate 2.1,
血细胞比容42 检验结果看起来不错
crit is 42, labs are good.
摩里逊氏陷凹处可见液体
I'm seeing fluid in Morison's pouch.
你就去心理辅♥导♥处露了个脸就回来了
You went to counseling for a minute.
韦伯医生在我的文件上签过字了
My paper's been signed by Dr. Webber.
是啊 他是签字了
Oh, of course he did.
我们需要明确他是否有肝挫裂伤
We need to clear him for a liver lac.
排除肝挫裂伤之前 德卢卡
And until we rule that out, DeLuca,
我们得对他进行密切观察
we need to keep him on close observation.
不 德卢卡
No, DeLuca.
-这归你管了 爱德华兹 -我做不到 我现在在神经外科
- That's all you, Edwards. - No, I can't. I'm on neuro.
是曾经在神外 从现在起 你负责进行病情监控
You were. And now, you're on babysitting duty.
不好意思 两个欲♥火♥焚身的家伙在亲热的时候出了车祸
I'm sorry, two horndogs crash their sexmobile,
而我无法参与其中任何一台手术吗
and I don't get a surgery out of it?
你走运了 过来缝合这个头皮撕裂伤吧
Well, lucky for you. You can sew up my head lac.
我还不如去参加那个愚蠢的心理咨♥询♥呢
I should've just gone to the stupid counseling.
你确实该去
Damn right you should have.
检查结果出来了叫我
Page me when you get the scans.
这是干嘛的
What does that do?
这是肾上腺素
This is epinephrine.
用来进行心脏骤停的抢救治疗
It's for cardiac arrest.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
好了 我们把这个放回去
Okay. So, we'll just put that back there
然后带你找到你的家人
and find out who you belong to.
你父母在哪儿呢
Where are your parents?
这边
Over here.
她呼吸正常
She's breathing fine.
你们可以开始喂她进食了
I think you can start to feed her.
好的 那她的...大脑有问题吗
Yeah, what about her... her brain?
有个医生说供氧...
The other doctor said the oxygen, uh...
我找着你家孩子了
I think I found something of yours.
-哦 天哪 -我的天 你去哪儿了
- Oh, my God. - Oh my gosh, where have you been?
麻烦看好她 我们这里今天非常忙
Please keep a close eye on her. It's very busy in here today.
-好的 我知道了 -加里 别玩手♥机♥了
- Yeah, I got it. - Gary, put the phone down.
-我正给凯伦发信息呢 -为什么要给保姆发信息
- Well, I'm texting Karen. - Why are texting the nanny?
她这周休假
She's off this week.
对啊 可是发生了很多事情 对吧
Yeah, but there's, like, a lot going on, right?
也许她能...
So, maybe she could just...
艾琳 跟爸爸待在一起 好吗
Erin, you have to stay with Daddy, okay?
她的神经科检查结果看起来没问题
Her neurological exam looks fine.
反射活动良好
Her reflexes are good. She's alert.
我希望她能在这里观察几个小时
I'd like to keep her here for a few hours for observation
以防万一 好吗
as a precaution, all right?
那个医生...
Um, the other doctor...
...那个使劲拍了拍她的医生...
...the one who, um, pounded on her...
他叫什么
what's his name?
-亨特医生吗 -没错
- Was that Dr. Hunt? - Yes.
如果可以的话 我们想跟他聊聊
Uh, we'd like to talk to him if we could.
我会告诉他的
I'll, uh, tell him to come by.
-怎么回事 -不知道
- What was that about? - I don't know.
干嘛呢
Hey. What are you doing?
你今早救治了一个噎着的小孩吗
Did you treat a choking baby this morning?
怎么了 我们现在连话都不能说了吗
What, are we not speaking now?
没错 怎么了
Yes! Why?
孩子目前在PICU进行观察
Uh, baby's in the PICU for observation.
她看起来不错 可孩子父母想跟你谈谈
She looks good, but the parents want to speak to you.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我不知道他们是生气了还是...
I don't know if they're upset or if they just...
因为我救了他们的孩子而生气吗
Upset because I saved their baby?
我就是个送信的
Look, I am just the messenger.
他们想跟你谈谈
They want to speak to you.
我会跟他们谈谈的
I'll talk to them.
那就好
Fine.
没问题 等下里面见
It's okay. I'll see you inside.
好的
All right.
不好意思打扰您了
Sorry to bug you.
你是...保罗·斯塔德勒吗
Are... Are you Paul Stadler?
-嗨 我认识你吗 -不认识 但是我知道你
- Hi. Do I know you? - No, but I know you.
我对你的研究非常感兴趣
I couldn't put down your paper
关于抗生素耐药的新方法
on new approaches to antibiotic resistance to pathogens.
谢谢 很不错
Ah, yes. Thanks. Uh, that was fun.
这是整个WHO研究的一部分
It was part of a whole WHO thing.
我的肠易激综合症的研究基金申请就差...
Listen, I am this close to a grant for IBS research,
而你的研究...
and your stuff...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我是阿历克斯
I'm Alex.
史蒂文斯
Stevens.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Uh, can I buy you a drink?
没问题
Absolutely.
天哪 别再打电♥话♥了
God, stop calling!
我跟我女朋友说了 "周一见"
I told my girlfriend that, "I will see you on Monday,"
可每过20分钟 她就问我"干嘛呢"
but every 20 minutes, she's like, "What are you doing?"
出城了就是出城了 混♥蛋♥
Out of town means out of town, bitch!
保罗
Paul.
阿历克斯
Alex.
这是替你老婆打的
This is from your wife.
什么
What?
你在做单层间断缝合 对吗
You doing a single interrupted suture layer, then?
不是 做表皮下的缝合
No, running a subcuticular.
那更好了 病人还没恢复意识吗
Oh, even better. Not conscious yet?
-没 他女友呢 -还在手术中
- No. The girlfriend? - Still in the O.R.
他脑部CT一切正常 但是肝脏三♥级♥撕裂
His head CT is clear. He has a grade-three liver lac.
格蕾医生要做一系列腹部检查和六小时监测
Dr. Grey wants serial abdominal exams and six-hour crits.
哦放松点先生
Oh, all right, sir.
别动别动
Hold on. Hold on.
我正在把管子从你的喉咙里面拿出来
All right, I'm gonna get this out of your throat, okay?
马上 我数到三
One second, I'm gonna count to three
然后你把它吹出来
and you're gonna blow it out.
一 二 三
One, two, and three.
好了 很好
There you go. Great job.
好的
- Okay.
-帮你坐起来 关掉导气管 -发生了什么
- Get you sat up. Clear that airway. - What's happening?
好了
Okay.
你们要做什么
What are you doing?
先生 你现在在医院里
Sir, you are in the hospital, okay?
你出了一场事故
You had an accident.
我们先从名字开始吧
Let's get started with your name.
-你叫什么名字 -基思
- What's your name? - Keith.
-好的 -基思 基思你现在已经没事了
- Okay. - Keith, Keith, you're safe, okay?
艾莉森也在我们这儿
We have Alison here, too.
-艾莉森 -对
- Alison? - Mm-hmm.
她在这儿 她她还好吗
She's here? I-Is she all right?
你们跟她说过话吗
Did you talk to her?
她被送进医院的时候还昏迷着
She was unconscious when she came in.
艾莉森有挺严重的内伤
Alison has pretty severe internal injuries.
我们现在正在给她做手术
We've got her in surgery right now.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表