-克莱夫医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Karev? - Hm, what?
我不确定你听到我说的了吗
I just didn't know if you heard me.
告诉我Ct结果
Uh, just, uh, tell me what the C.T. Showed.
他的肾脏看起来没问题
Well, his kidney looks good,
但他有点早期阑尾炎症状
but he is showing signs of early appendicitis.
什么
What?
阑尾炎 所以他又要做手术
Appendicitis? So he needs another surgery?
我不想做手术
Well, I want to avoid that.
他移植器官以后用的免疫抑制药物
The immunosuppressants he's on because of the transplant
会增加他术后感染的几率
put him at greater risk for post-op infections.
我想先用光谱抗生素
I want to start him on broad-spectrum antibiotics,
看看它能否自己恢复
see if it clears up on its own.
好吧
Okay.
我会每小时都来检查他情况的
I'll be by to check on him every hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
也就是说咱们俩要
Which means you and I are gonna be here
全天待在一起了
hanging out all day.
我看我可以给你弄来个游戏机 怎么样
I bet I can score a video game for your room, deal?
好
Deal.
阿历克斯怎么样了
So, uh, how's Alex holding up?
他在干活 我也在干活
He's working. I'm working.
我们都在专注医学事业
We're focused on medicine.
对 没错 我们都应该专注医学事业
Right, yes, good. We should all focus on medicine.
纱布
Lap pads.
只是 我要怎么约里格斯出去
Just -- How should I ask Riggs out?
有没有一种方法
Is there a way to do it
可以让我不像是在使唤他
so that the boss thing isn't a thing?
你是认真的啊 你要约里格斯出去
Oh, you actually meant that. You're ask gonna Riggs out?
格蕾 你今晚有什么安排
Grey, what are you doing tonight?
没安排
Nothing.
阿米莉娅邀请里格斯去我们新家吃晚餐
Uh, Amelia invited Riggs to dinner at our house.
她想让我俩 怎么说呢 重归于好
She's trying to make us -- I don't know -- friends again.
我需要你来和他聊天
I need you to come over and talk to him
这样我就不用了
so I don't have to.
-我很忙 -什么
- I'm busy. - Wh--
拜托 你们在婚礼上挺聊得来的
Come on. You guys got along at the wedding.
那是婚礼 我喝了龙舌兰
It was a wedding. I had tequila.
你需要个暖场的人 我可以去
You need a buffer? I can buffer.
-我很擅长这种事 -你有空
- I'm a great buffer. - You're free?
今晚不错 几点
Tonight's perfect. What time?
八点左右
00-ish?
很好 我会去的
Uh, awesome, I'll be there.
晚上八点见
We'll see you at 8:00.
太好了
Yeah.
你改主意了
Hey, you changed your mind.
如果你去 我也去
If you're going, I'll go.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
我想和你说声谢谢你
I-I just want to say thank you
让我跟你干活
for letting me work on your service.
我知道你
I know that you --
别谢我了 我们还要干活
Stop thanking me. We got work to do.
威尔玛等着我们呢
Wilma is waiting.
威尔玛
Wilma?
可恶又烦人的威尔玛
Nasty, annoying Wilma.
这上面写的是帕特里沙
It says here Patricia.
你好 感觉如何
Hello. So, how we doing?
不错
I'm fine.
不是威尔玛
It's not Wilma.
你知道程序的
So, you know the drill.
我们要先做几项检查
We are going to draw a few more labs,
做个术前Ct
do a pre-op C.T.,
明天 我们就要向威尔玛开刀了
and tomorrow, it is all about Wilma.
是帕特里沙
It's Patricia. Patricia.
她是在说肿瘤 亲爱的
Oh, she's talking about the tumor, dear.
我叫帕特里沙 那个肿瘤叫威尔玛
I'm Patricia. The tumor is Wilma.
她用她前夫情妇的名字命名了她的肿瘤
She named her tumor after her ex-husband's mistress.
威尔玛 因为他们俩都是
Wilma -- because they're both
多余的寄生肉
parasitic mounds of unwanted flesh.
明天我们要拿下威尔玛了
And tomorrow, we are kicking Wilma's ass.
没错 这个小贱♥人♥要滚了
Yeah, that bitch is going down.
威尔逊 这是威尔玛
Wilson, meet Wilma.
明天 我们要搞定这个小贱♥人♥了
Tomorrow, we beat the crap out of this bitch.
拜托 表现出点兴奋的样子
Come on. Show some enthusiasm.
我很兴奋
I'm enthusiastic.
只是这是个以一个叫威尔玛女人命名的肿瘤
It's just that the tumor is a woman named Wilma.
怎么了
So?
你又这么兴奋想海扁威尔玛
And you're excited to kick Wilma's ass
狠揍威尔玛一顿
and beat the crap out of Wilma.
如果这是个肿瘤的话这事挺可爱的
And it's cute when it's the name of a tumor.
只是当它是一个女人的名字的话
It's just that when it's the name of a woman, it's -- it's --
怎么了
It's what?
没什么 没什么
It's nothing. It's nothing.
克莱夫的事 我好傻
The Karev thing -- I'm an idiot.
在你经历了这些事以后
Here I am, saying all these violent things
我还说了这么多暴♥力♥的事
after what you've been through.
我经历的什么事
What I've been through?
看着克莱夫打德卢卡
Witnessing Karev attack DeLuca.
对不起 我又揭旧伤疤了
I'm sorry. I'm bringing up bad memories.
你肯定觉得我很讨厌
You must think I am the worst person.
没事 我没事
It's -- It's okay. I'm fine.
真的吗
Are you?
我没有其他地方住
I don't have any place to live.
整个医院的人也不停地议论
And the entire hospital won't stop whispering
我不堪回首的往事
about the scarlet letter on my chest.
我就像是被困在玻璃箱中的
So it just feels like I'm trapped in a glass box
外面的人眼睁睁的看着我窒息而死
and everyone's on the outside watching while I run out of air.
但 是的
But, yeah, it's
我没事
I'm great.
好吧
Okay.
我办了个搬家派对 你要来
I'm having a housewarming party, and you are coming.
你需要从生活中跳出来喘口气
You need a break from your life.
阿历克斯不会来的
Alex will not be there.
刚站好队 我挺你
I just picked a side, and I'm on yours.
真是折腾的一天啊
It's been quite a day.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
他们一直在嘟囔着托瑞斯医生走了
They're have been rumblings about some sort of turf war
谁会打赢这场地盘战接手她的骨科实验室
over who gets control of Dr. Torres' ortho lab now that she's gone.
杜奎特诊室的医生
Oh, and, uh, doctors at the Duquette Clinic,
他们觉得工作量太大了
they feel overworked.
诊室里的医生
At the clinic?
这都不算新闻了
That's not news.
你知道什么算新闻吗
You know what's news?
克莱夫被指控犯重罪了
Karev was charged with a felony.
我没听到这个
I did not hear that.
第一天回来
First day back?
感觉怎么样
How is it?
很好
It's fine.
德卢卡 我知道自己对你不是很了解
DeLuca, I know I don't know you very well,
但你知道我被袭击过
but you know I was attacked.
记忆犹新
I remember.
我不想原谅袭击我的那个人
I didn't want to forgive the guy who attacked me.
但我还是原谅了 因为我需要这么做
But I did because I needed to.
袭击你的人是神志不清的
The guy who attacked you was in a fugue state.
但克莱夫医生清楚自己在做什么
Dr. Karev knew what he was doing.
你曾因为反应过激
Have you ever made a horrible mistake
或理解错误
because you overreacted
犯过可怕的错误吗
or you just had the wrong information?
克莱夫医生真的觉得很抱歉
Dr. Karev is genuinely sorry
他很想亲自对你这么说
and would like to tell you himself.
我 我还没准备好接受他的道歉
Well, I'm -- I'm not ready for that.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表