我跟里格斯上♥床♥了
I slept with Riggs.
好吧
Okay.
在停车场
In the parking lot.
在我的车里
In my car.
就是回家时我坐的那辆车
In the car you drove me home in?
太糟糕了
It's bad.
做♥爱♥很糟糕
It was bad?
不是 我说很糟糕是因为...
No, it's bad because --
你们好
Hey.
在喝什么酒呢
What are we drinking?
你慢点
Slow down.
我的天啊 真是太丢脸了
My God, that was humiliating.
简直比被德卢卡甩了还丢脸
It was worse than being dumped by DeLuca.
现在他知道我有多喜欢他了
And now he knows how much I like him.
我为什么要哭呢
Why am I crying?
就因为某个人说了不行
At some guy who said no?
谁说了什么
Who said what?
你现在住在这了 就会听到一些事情
You live here now, so you're gonna hear things.
是里格斯
It's Riggs.
我约他出去
I asked him out.
他拒绝了我
And he said no.
非常地果断
So fast
你知道吗 忘了他吧
You know what? Forget him.
真的该朝前看了
It's really time to move on.
好吧
Okay.
想想好的一面吧
Look on the bright side.
是啊 他确实说了他暂时没有跟任何人约会
Yeah, he did say he wasn't dating right now.
即使有时你真的做了错事...
And even when you really screw up...
那我再等等吧
I'll give it some time.
...家人也永远会守护你 随时待命
...family is always there, always on call.
同生共死
Womb to tomb.
自始至终
Ride or die.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表