没 还没有
No. Not yet.
那你至少该告诉欧文
Please tell me you at least told Owen.
我不知道该怎么和他讲
I'm just not sure how.
直接告诉他 他会很兴奋 对不对
Just tell him. I mean, he'll be excited, right?
是 应该会
Yeah. I guess.
上一回 我根本不需要经历这一切
I didn't have to do this last time.
你指的上一回是什么意思
What do you mean last time?
上一回我怀孕了
The last time I was pregnant,
我不必告诉孩子父亲
I didn't have to tell the father
因为孩子父亲已经去世了
'cause he was dead.
你给器官共享网络打电♥话♥了没有
Did you call UNOS?
打了
Yeah.
你应该回家休息
You should go home and get some rest.
你要留下
You gonna stay?
对 等到她去世吧
Yeah. Gonna wait out the clock on this one.
有好消息我会告诉你
I'll let you know if I have any good news.
你和谢博德还真是等不及啊
You and Shepherd don't wait around, do you?
你总是说你想要一堆孩子
You always said that you wanted a pile of kids.
你也是
So did you.
我记得在湖边 你和...
I remember up at the lake, when you and...
对 梅根和我讨论过这事
Yeah, Megan and I talked about it.
她喜欢伯纳德这个名字
She liked the name Bernard, so...
所以我们差点没谈下去
That slowed the conversation a bit.
但上天另有安排
And the universe had other plans.
是啊
Yeah.
欧文
Owen.
有事情发生了
Something's happened.
可怕的事情
Something terrible.
对对 确实
Yeah. Yeah, it did.
把尿布包拿给我
Grab that diaper bag, will you?
对 赶快
Yeah, stat.
太可怕了
Ohh. That's bad.
纸巾
Wipes.
这真是对人性的摧残啊
Whoa, that's a crime against humanity.
该死 多给我点纸巾
Damn it, more wipes.
再来点 谢谢
More, more. Thank you.
够了
Good.
你和谢博德呢
So, what about you and Shepherd?
你们讨论过生孩子吗
You guys, uh, talk about it yet?
-护臀霜 -护臀霜
- Diaper cream. - Diaper cream.
讨论过
Um, yeah.
对 我们正在尝试呢
Yeah, we're trying, actually.
兄弟 那太棒了 干得漂亮
Oh, that's amazing, man. Outstanding.
纸尿裤
Diaper.
好了
Okay.
再给我一个纸尿裤
You know what? Give me another diaper.
我准备用两个
We're gonna double up on this.
聪明
Smart.
你很擅长换尿布啊
Hey, you're good at this.
我就是有天分吧
Well, I just have a knack, I guess.
孩子们都喜欢我
Babies like me.
是吧 是吧
Yeah. Yeah, you do.
等我们看到脉管系统正常时
We'll know we were successful
我们就成功了
when we see the vasculature looks normal.
像烟花一样
It's like fireworks.
恭喜你 安迪
Congrats, Andy.
谢谢你让我来操作
Thank you for this.
感觉只有万分之一的机会
It's like a one-in-a-million shot,
能参与其中真的不可思议
and it was incredible to be a part of.
不客气
My pleasure.
你真的在心胸科有天赋
You know, you have a real knack for cardio.
谢谢 这太恭维我了
Thank you, and that's very flattering,
但我喜欢神经科
but I love neuro.
别担心 等结束会把你还回去的
Don't worry. I'll return you when I'm done.
你就像是邻居的铲雪车
You're like a neighbor's snow plow, you know.
根本不用自己再买♥♥一个
There's no need to buy one for yourself,
时不时用起来特别顺手
but come in handy sometimes.
我们能回到讨论我是鞋的时候吗
Can we go back to when I was shoes?
室颤
V-tach.
注射75毫克利多卡因
Push 75 of lido.
我不明白 他都稳定下来了
I don't understand. He was stable.
该死 安迪
Damn it, Andy.
急救车
Crash cart.
继续室颤
V-fib.
给我除颤仪
Paddles now.
充电至200焦
Charge to 200.
离手
Clear.
3-0号♥线
3-0.
我通常很喜欢移植手术
I usually love a good transplant.
用一些不再需要的东西
Taking something no longer needed,
重新利用 这就像施肥
reusing it -- It's like composting.
你平时施肥吗
You, uh, compost?
不 太恶心了
No, it's gross.
但那很有效 所以人们才施肥
But it's good and virtuous, and people do it.
格蕾医生把一堆肥料
Dr. Grey has turned a compost pile
变成了普通的一堆屎
and turned it into a regular old pile of poop.
抽吸
Suction.
她从我和琼身边偷走了欢乐
She stole the joy from me, from June.
我今天本来也想
I was even trying to make a little joy
为你制♥造♥一些欢乐 德卢卡
for you today, DeLuca.
如果算得上是安慰的话
Well, if it's any consolation,
这是我最近一段时间以来最好的一天
this is the best day I've had in a while, so...
不
No.
什么
I'm sorry?
不 这算不上安慰 剪刀
No, it's no consolation. Scissors.
他一定是出现血栓了
He must've thrown a clot.
呼吸暂停测试显示没有自发性的呼吸驱动
Apnea test shows no spontaneous respiratory drive,
也没有脑干反应
no brain stem reflexes.
他变成植物人了
He's brain dead.
我们会做脑电图确认一下 但是...
We'll do an EEG to confirm, but...
我以为我们及时把他救回来了
I thought we got him back in time.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
一根棍子
A stick.
什么
What?
你如何称呼一个不会飞回来的回旋镖
What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back to you?
-一根棍子 因为回旋镖会回来 -我明白
- A stick 'cause a boomerang's supposed to return.- I get it. No.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me?
因为他想要一个笑话
'Cause he wanted a joke.
他就是想要一个笑话 我却僵住了
He just wanted one joke, and I went blank.
我应该想起来什么 随便什么
I could've thought of something, anything.
他就是想笑一笑
He just wanted to laugh.
好消息是那真是个糟糕的笑话
Well, the good news is, that was a terrible joke.
我知道
I know.
即便血栓没有杀了他 那个玩笑也会的
If the clot hadn't killed him, that joke would have,
所以他没有听到也算是好事
so it's a really good thing he didn't hear it.
这一点都不好笑 你怎么能uf8f5
That's not funny. How can you --
爱德华兹
Edwards.
不 你必须要看到好的一面
No, you have to find the good.
安迪看到了
Andy did.
他知道风险很大
He knew this was a long shot.
他知道他可能会死
He knew he might die,
他可能在家死于急性心衰
and he could've died at home from acute heart failure
而不是在这里死在术后恢复
instead of here in post-op.
但那样他就没有办法捐献他的器官
But then he wouldn't have been able to donate his organs,
而这对他很重要
and that was important to him.
这就是好的一面 他...
And that's good. He...
跟我来
Come with me.
你们确定吗
Are you sure?
如果这不是真的 我可不想激动的要死
I don't want to get excited if this isn't real,
如果这不是真的 我也不想告诉他们
and I don't want to tell them if this isn't real.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表