《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
我嫁了一个差点把我打死的人
I'm married to a guy - who almost beat me to death.
-你无论在哪里都这样吗 -我怎么了
- You do this everywhere you go? - Do what?
让所有人都跟你对着干
Turn the place against you.
她真的会让你完成整台手术吗
She's really gonna let you do a whole surgery
不叫他人帮忙
with no help?
住院医生将会成为他们教学案例中的
The resident gets to be the primary surgeon
首要外科医生 从开始到结束
on their own case -- start to finish.
我都做了什么 是不是我害死了那个孩子
What did I do? Did I kill that boy?
你是主治医师 这是你的失误
You are the attending! This is your loss.
你在这里是可以交到朋友的 只要你愿意
You could have friends here, if you wanted to.
贝利 这个女人是谁
Bailey, who is this woman?
我不赞成
I do not support this.
那你就不能进手术室
Then you no longer have an O.R.
你被停职了
You're suspended --
即刻生效
effective immediately.
我不参加同学聚会
I don't do reunions.
高中的 大学的 医学院的 从来不去
High school, undergrad, med school...
阿历克斯 你还有五分钟 我是认真的
Alex, you've got five minutes. I mean it.
我知道
I know.
我不能迟到 今天早上有两个会诊
I can't be late. I have two consults this morning.
这么多小袜子
So many teeny-tiny socks.
我也不能迟到 这是我回去上班的第一天
I can't be late either, it's my first day back.
没一双配得对 这是为什么
And none of them match. Why?
我不想和一群几乎不记得的人
I don't mean to make superficial conversation
说一些客套话
with a bunch of people I barely remember.
梅尔 梅尔
Mer. Mer!
我要过去...我要拿午餐
I just -- I need to grab my lunch.
抱歉 你拿
Sorry. Go.
其实 也许明天我给你做个午餐带去上班
You know, maybe tomorrow I can pack a lunch for you,
毕竟我现在有的是时间
seeing how I have all the time in the world now.
我早告诉你就把这当做度假
I told you to think of this like a vacation.
这些全都叠错了
These are folded all wrong.
是度假还是坐牢
Vacation or prison?
抱歉 我说太早了
Sorry. Too soon?
你在我床上睡了一整晚
You don't get to act tired when you got
别显得这么没精神
a full night's sleep in my bed.
是你让我住你房♥间的
You made me take the room.
是啊 那时我以为你只住一晚的
Yeah, when I thought you were gonna be here for one night.
我没想到你会搬进来
I didn't think you'd move in.
我还没搬进来
I haven't moved in.
我不住在这里 我只是借宿
I do not live here. I'm crashing.
不 借宿是睡沙发的 你睡的可是床
No, you crash on a couch. You live in a bed.
而且你现在还住在这里
And you're living here.
我睡的沙发 但太难受了
I crash on the couch, and it sucks
因为我醒来时脸上贴着一张"再见"
because I woke up - with a Cheerio stuck in my face.
你可以睡我的床 因为我马上就会无聊致死的
You can have my bed because I'll be dead from boredom.
真会这样吗
Can that happen?
你的下丘脑会不会因为缺少刺♥激♥
Can you hypothalamus just curl up
而蜷缩起来 停止工作呢
and stop working from lack of stimulus?
不会 我是说 严格来讲 是的
No. I mean, technically, yes.
她能让你停职吗 你不是医院老板吗
How can she suspend you? Don't you own the hospital?
她可以 我查过细则了
She can. I checked the bylaws.
这叫"相互制衡" 我闲得连这都查到了
Checks and balances -- This is how bored I am.
阿历克斯 开车 走
Alex, car, now.
-把床还给我 -我不住这里
- I want my bed back. - I do not live here.
如果我想记住某人 我会和这个人生活在一起
If I want to keep someone in my life, I keep them in my life.
我们这群人又聚在一起了
The band is back together again.
也许只是因为我不知道如何摆脱他们
Or maybe it's just that I don't know how to get rid of them.
有人知道吗
Anyone?
这是颗肾
That's a kidney.
那这张呢
And here?
这是颗坏得厉害的肾
That is a very sick kidney.
等等 我们要做肾移植吗
Hold on. Are we gonna do a kidney transplant?
严格来说 是肾修复和移植
Technically, a kidney recovery and a transplant.
那么 谁觉得自己可以主刀
So, who thinks they're ready to run lead on those?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
这是正确的回答
That is the right answer.
是吗
It is?
好吧 很好 我没准备好
Okay, great. I am not ready.
把手放下 实习生
Put your hand down, intern.
没有人准备好了 但你们可以
None of you are ready, but you are ready
在主治医生极其细致的指导下
to do as much of it as you can
尽可能地完成手术
under the extremely close supervision of an attending
如果有需要 随时可以退出
with the reminder to pass it off if you need to,
也就是说 你们可以离准备好更进一步
which means you'll be that much closer to being ready.
捐赠者将在2号♥手术室 由韦伯医生进行指导
The donor will be in O.R. 2 supervised by Dr. Webber.
由你 沃伦医生来负责 克劳斯协助
That'll be you, Warren, with Cross assisting.
-好极了 -谢谢你 米尼克医生
- Yes! - Thank you, Dr. Minnick.
不行
No.
爱德华兹和威尔逊 你们去3号♥手术室
Edwards and Wilson, you'll be in O.R. 3
和克莱夫医生一起给男孩做手术
working on the boy with Dr. Karev.
-男孩 -是的
- The boy? - Yes.
肾的受赠患者16岁
The kidney recipient is a 16-year-old
由间质性肾炎慢转为慢性肾衰竭
in chronic renal failure from interstitial nephritis.
在等待捐赠者期间 他每周
He's required dialysis three times a week
要做三次透析 而且他全身已经
while waiting for a donor, and he just lost
没有穿刺部位可用了 所以今天就得手术
his last access site, so today is the day.
-那捐赠者是... -男孩的母亲
- The donor is...? - The boy's mom.
她把自己的一个肾捐给儿子
She's giving him one of her kidneys.
器官收集由沃伦医生主持
The organ procurement led by Dr. Warren will...
患者是个孩子 你可以吗
It's a kid. Are you okay?
可以 我没有选择 不是吗
Yeah, I don't have much of a choice, do I?
要和克莱夫共事 你可以吗
It's Karev. Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
欢迎回来 克莱夫
Welcome back, Karev.
我的名字总算重回手术安排表了
My name's finally on the O.R. Schedule again,
可我却连手术都做不了
and I'm not even allowed to do any of the surgery.
是啊 欢迎来到第二阶段
Yeah, welcome to phase two.
帮患者准备手术和拿化验结果
Prep the patients and run labs?
那可是住院医生的活儿 糟透了
That's resident scut. Sucks.
好消息是 有我陪你
The good news is I'll be right there with you.
是啊 你说的对 糟透了
Yeah, you're right. It sucks.
我的肾还能支持多久
So, how long will my kidney last in there?
至少能支持15年
It should last up to 15 years.
这么说 肯定能让他上完大学了
So, definitely through college then.
好极了 这就像个肾守护天使
Perfect, it'll be like a Guardian Angel Kidney.
-我会守护着你的 -妈妈
- I will be watching over you... - Mom!
就像你的良心 我会在你耳边低语
Like your conscious -- I'll be whispering in your ear,
"克里斯托弗 做作业了"
"Christopher, do your homework.
"克里斯托弗 换床单啦"
Christopher, change your sheets.
"克里斯托弗 把铃木亚美放下"
Christopher, put down the Jagermeister --"
你们得打断她 她一说起来就停不下
You got to interrupt her. She'll never stop.
我不是负责人 他们才是
I'm not the one in charge. They are.
如果你们没有其他问题的话
If you don't have anymore questions,
爱德华兹和威尔逊医生会在手术室等你
then Dr. Edwards and I will see you in surgery.
只有一个问题 告诉我儿子 在妈妈
Just one thing -- Tell my son it is mandatory
去为他挨刀之前 必须要亲她一下
to kiss his mother before she goes under the knife for him.
-别这样 -这是必须的 小兄弟
- Stop! - It's mandatory, dude.
谢谢你
Thank you.
克莱夫医生和韦伯医生马上会过来
Doctors Karev and Webber will be in in a minute
帮你准备手术
to prep you for surgery.
-谢谢 -谢谢你们
- Thanks. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
做的不错 但不要害怕主刀
That was good, but don't be afraid of taking the lead.
好好把握 要有信心
Embrace it. Be assertive.
里格斯刚完成心脏科会诊
Riggs finishing up the cardio consult at bed 5,
但我觉得可能会...
but I think it's gonna be --
让它疼 他们...他们让它疼
Make it hurt -- They make -- They make it hurt.
女士 需要帮助吗
Ma'am, can I help you?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表