- I understand how difficult this is -- - Difficult?
如果你明白你要求我做的是什么 你就不会
If you understood what you were asking, you wouldn't...
杨先生
Mr. Young --
我知道我们在你千方百计想留住你儿子
I know what we're asking.
想把他抱在怀里的时候提的是什么样的请求
when all you want is to have him back, to hold him.
我知道这种让人取走他身体任何一部分的念头
I know the thought of letting any part of him go feels...
本身就是不可能接受的
impossible.
你是唯一可以做这个决定的人
You're the only one that can make this decision.
我们理解
We understand that.
我们不会要求你做任何
We wouldn't ask you to do something
你不想做的决定
that you're not comfortable doing.
而且即使你最终选择不这么做
And if ultimately you don't want to do this,
也没事
that's fine.
你怎么做我们都支持你
We are here to support you either way.
我所知道的是
All I know is...
如果我失去了我的儿子
is when I lost my son...
我仍然希望他的离去是有意义的
I just needed to find a little meaning in it.
我在哪里签字
Where do I sign?
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第十六集
卡罗琳的病房♥这边走
This way to Caroline's room.
她的父母非常想见你 艾弗里医生
Her parents are very eager to meet you, Dr. Avery.
这两位是丽萨·霍吉斯和玛丽·霍吉斯
This is Risa and Mary Hodges.
很高兴见到二位
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you both.
听着 我们很感激你们的到来
Listen, we're grateful that you're here,
大老远赶过来
that you came all this way,
但我们的女儿已经看过几十位医生了
but our daughter's met dozens of doctors,
每一位都比之前进行了更多检测
each one ordering more tests,
让她生不如死的同时
putting her through more hell,
满口保证那不是他们的本意
making promises they had no business making.
玛丽 或许应该先让他们和孩子打声招呼
Mary, maybe let the guy say hello.
她需要摘除肿瘤
She needs the tumor gone.
但她同时也需要声带
But she needs her vocal cords.
她需要她的声音
She needs her voice.
所以如果这次的咽喉移植不是真的
So if this throat transplant isn't real --
我是说 如果你们这次只是又想从她身上
I mean, if it's just another rug you're gonna pull out
-赚一笔钱 那么 -你很害怕
- from under her, then -- - You're scared.
我完全理解
I totally understand.
让我 让我先从头来过
Let me, um -- let me start over.
是我考虑欠妥 我是艾弗里医生
It's my fault. I'm Dr. Avery.
我是持有整形外科以及耳鼻喉科
I am a double board-certified plastic surgeon
双重医师资格的外科医生
and ENT specialist.
我同样也是一位父亲
I'm also a dad.
我这次大老远跑来
Now, I've come a long way
是因为我知道我可以帮助你们的女儿
because I know that I can help your daughter.
而我向来言出必行
And I do not make promises that I can't keep.
我只是 我只还是不清楚
I just -- I still don't know
这是不是正确的选择
if this is the right thing.
喉部切除术仍然是最安全的
The laryngectomy is still the safest --
不 玛丽 我们之前达成共识了
No, Mary, we agreed.
他们不能移除她的声带
They are not taking her vocal cords.
如果你走进手术室 艾弗里医生
What if you go in there, Dr. Avery,
你切开她的喉咙
and you cut open her throat,
发现无法进行移植
and the transplant doesn't work?
那种情况下 我们就得考虑永久切除了
In that place, we'd be looking at a permanent trach.
永久 听到了吗
Permanent. See?
你想要冒这个险吗
And you want to risk that?
他如果没有十足把握的话是不会做这台手术的
He wouldn't do it if he didn't think that he could.
-对吗 -这台手术
- Would you? - This procedure
可以最大限度确保她的术后存活率
gives her the best chance at survival --
以及让她的声音和生活重回正轨
at getting her voice back, her whole life back.
玛丽 拜托
Mary, come on.
好吧
Okay.
-你为什么要这么做 -做什么
- Why are you doing that? - Doing what?
告诉那两位妈妈你也是位父亲
Telling those moms you're a dad
在病房♥里施展你那所谓的魅力
to charm your way into the room,
-利用塞缪尔去 -这是我的生活
- using Samuel to -- - It's my life.
事情就是确确实实发生了
It happened.
是的 这也是我的生活
Yeah, it's my life, too,
-但我没有利用这事去 -去做什么
- but I don't use it to -- - To what?
帮助那位父亲作抉择吗
Help that dad make his decision?
帮那两位母亲找点心理上的安慰吗
Help those moms find a little bit of comfort?
艾普丽尔 如果你不喜欢 那是你的问题
April, if you don't like it, that is your problem.
本来就不是我叫你一起过来的
I'm not the one that asked you to come here in the first place.
听着 我们晚上一起准备这台手术
Look, we have tonight to prep for the surgery.
我还得去别的地方
I have somewhere that I need to be.
我晚点来找你
I will find you later.
什么 你要去哪
What -- Where do you need to be?
-这里是蒙大拿 -我晚点来找你
- It's Montana. - I'll find you later.
艾普丽尔
April --
我把卡罗琳的病例都整理排列好了
I laid out all of Caroline's charts.
中餐外卖♥♥在送来的路上
Chinese food is on the way.
我知道我们俩之间现在关系不算那么理想
I know things are not the greatest between us right now,
但如果我们要做这台手术
but if we're gonna do the surgery --
是的 不 我需要一个人准备
Yeah, no, I need to prep alone.
我明早和你说
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
卡尔 我还以为医生和你说了
Carl, I thought your doctor said
要禁食红肉
to cut down on the red meat.
所以我在和你们分享啊
That's why I'm sharing.
你还好吗
You good?
这杯是免费送给新客人的
On the house for new customers.
好好品味吧
Well, enjoy that.
喂
Hello?
不 我是凯普娜医生
No, this is Dr. Kepner.
不 我不 我不知道
No, I don't -- I don't know.
你们试过打他房♥间的电♥话♥吗
Have you tried his room?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?!
捐赠者的喉部有一处病变
There was a lesion on the donor's throat,
也就意味着移植现在不可行了
which means the transplant is no longer an option.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry --
别跟我们是抱歉
Don't tell us you're sorry.
你们说服我们做移植手术的
You talked me into this.
你说这是最佳解决方案
You said this was the solution!
而现在 我是说 如果没有捐赠者
And now, I mean, if there's no donor,
你们要如何治好我们的女儿
how do you fix our daughter?!
玛丽 拜托 别大吼大叫的了
Mary, please, stop yelling.
如果什么时候需要大吼大叫 丽萨
If there's a time to yell, Risa,
那就是现在了
this is it.
现在治疗你女儿的最好办法
The best way to help your daughter
就是做喉部切除术 二者意味着
is to do the laryngectomy, which means --
不 我们知道那意味着什么
No, we know what that means.
也就是移除她的声带 夺走她说话的能力
That is removing her vocal cords and her ability to speak.
我们和艾弗里医生说过了这一点不可接受
And we told Dr. Avery it's not an option.
现在这个情况 我真的认为这是她最好的选择
At this point, I really think it is her best chance.
艾弗里医生怎么看
And -- and what about Dr. Avery?
他也是这么认为的吗
Is that what he thinks, too?
我不知道你在哪或者在做什么 快给我回电♥话♥
I don't know where you are or what you're doing, but call me!
该死的
Damn it!
我的天 你去哪了
Oh, my -- Where have you been?
我到处找你
I have been looking everywhere for you.
柯瑞坦打了十几个电♥话♥
Corridan's called a dozen times.
我也不停给你打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
I have been calling, texting --
冷静 你就发了一条短♥信♥
Calm down. You sent one text.
没有供体 没有移植手术了 对吗
No organs, no surgery, right?
在那之后也没收到其他消息
Didn't hear anything else after that,
所以我觉得还是来喝一杯吧
so I figured I'd have a drink.
手♥机♥没电了
Oh. Battery died.
现在这样可不太方便了 对吗
Well, that's not very helpful, now, is it?
-你喝醉了 -你气坏了
- You're drunk. - You're pissed.
是的 是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, uh-huh, I am.
我们失去了捐赠者 卡罗琳的复查片子上
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表