还要去开会吗
Still going to the conference?
我觉得我已经学到够多了
I think I've learned enough.
谢谢
Thanks.
都不知道我们在哪
I don't even know what town we're in.
应该是苏福尔斯[美国中部南达科塔州城市]
Sioux Falls, apparently.
好吧
Right.
希望这有好一点的酒店
Well, they got to have a nice hotel.
如果没有好的酒店 那至少得干净一点
Well, if it's not nice, it's got to be halfway decent.
既然都被困在这了 不如一起去睡觉吧
Look, we're stuck here. We got to sleep.
不是一起
But not together.
你 你 你
Oh, y-you just --
你刚刚用一根吸管
you just treated a bloke's brain bleed
治好了那人的脑出血
with a cocktail straw.
你怎么还会这样顾虑这么多
You're so fearless about so many things.
你到底在害怕什么
How the hell are you still scared?
我没有在害怕
I'm not scared.
遇到颠簸 最无法预测的
One of the most unpredictable things
其实是它带来的后果
about encountering turbulence is its aftermath.
我做了个选择
I'm making a choice.
我选择我的家人 我的妹妹
I'm prioritizing my family, my sister.
行了 别 别再这么说了
Look, don't. Don't, please.
别再假装这是因为皮尔斯
Don't pretend - this is still about Pierce.
不是
It's not.
你在害怕
You're scared.
-怕什么 -他
- Of what? - Of him.
害怕自己会放下他
Of letting him go.
德里克在哪 德里克
Where is Derek?! Derek!
地动山摇 一切都被破坏
Everything's been shaken up, undone,
被颠覆
turned on its head.
总有一天你得放下
At some point, you got to let go.
我现在不想谈这些
I don't really want to talk about this.
很好 其实我也不想谈
Good. I don't want to talk. I don't want to talk about it.
完全不想谈这些
I don't want to talk at all, okay?
我只想 我想向前看
I just want to -- I want to move forward.
我想要继续生活 因为我就在这
I want to live my life 'cause I'm still here.
我有个我爱的人 你也有
I've still got one, and so do you.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that,
好像我不知道自己在说什么一样
like I don't know what I'm talking about
你知道我其实都懂
'cause you know I do.
刚刚完全有可能是你没系安全带撞成那样
That could have been you in that seat with no seatbelt.
对 但我没有
Yeah, but it wasn't.
好吗 我很好
Okay? I'm just fine.
你也很好啊
And so are you.
所以 如果你能选择
So, if you have the choice
避免发生空难
to avoid the plane crash,
你会选吗
do you take it?
你会选择安全吗
Do you play it safe?
最好是家好的酒店
It better be a nice hotel.
还是仍然会登机 相信命运
Or do you get on board and take your chances?
你要四星级 还是五星级
So, four-star hotel? Five-star?
你说的好到底要多好
I mean, how nice are we talking?
我不要跟你牵手
I'm not holding your hand.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表