so just shut up and back off, please.
借过
Excuse me.
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第三集
你的病人什么情况
What do you got?
有可能是肠系膜撕裂
Possible mesenteric tear.
我的是胸腔积血
Hemothorax here.
皮尔斯还好吗
Is Pierce okay?
我想她还在急诊那
She's in the pit, I think.
不 我是说她和我
No, I mean with me.
别自以为是了 她会没事的
Oh, don't flatter yourself. She'll live.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你知道不管怎样 我都很过意不去
You know, for what it's worth, I feel pretty bad about it.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
你以为我愿意告诉她她不能享有美好的东西吗
You think I like telling her she can't have the good thing?
那就坦白呗 告诉她为什么
Then let's just come clean, tell her why.
我们会感觉好点的 会感觉很好的
We'll feel better. It'll feel really good.
你为什么不把心思放在你病人的胸腔积血上
Why don't you just focus on your patient's hemothorax?
好吧
All right.
"美好的东西"
"The good thing."
你说什么
Excuse me.
你说我是美好的东西
You called me a good thing.
-忘了我说过它吧 -你又不是我的头
- Forget I said it. - You ain't the boss of me.
实际上 我有这个医院很大的股份
Actually, I own a big chunk of this hospital,
所以理论上讲 我是
so technically, I am.
那么您先请
Well, then, after you.
说对了
Damn right.
你在这里干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
医嘱说我可以活动了
So, I've been prescribed movement,
因为我的伤口愈合了
since my incision's healed.
我应该下床出门
I'm supposed to get up, get out.
我现在可以走路了
I can walk now.
其实我应该多走走的 帮助恢复
I should walk, actually, you know, to get better.
所以出来走走
So, walking.
你可以在街区附近走走
You can walk around the block, you know?
在小区里 那是片特别好的小区
In the neighborhood. It's a really nice neighborhood.
你应该去看看
You should check it out.
对 我知道 完全...
Yeah, I know, it's totally --
特别好 房♥子也特别好
It's s-super nice. So is the house.
但我觉得 我觉得你想见见宝宝
Um, but I figured -- I-I figured you'd want to see the baby.
你知道吗 你太贴心了
You know what? That's really sweet of you.
我一个小时以前刚见的她
I-I did just see her like an hour ago.
我知道 但是你看她
I know, but look at this one.
你不会看够这个小东西的
You can't get enough of this little nugget.
是的 我想我不会
No, I guess you can't.
好 我们准备去楼下急诊室里看看
Okay, so, we are just gonna go down to the E.R. for a minute,
看看下面什么情况
check out what's going on down there.
我听说下面有个很大的连环撞车事故
I hear there's a big MVC.
-认真的吗 -所以...
- Really? - So...
-什么 -你要带她去急诊室
- What? - You're gonna take her down to the E.R. --
让一个新生儿与血液细菌和将死之人共处一室
a newborn with all the blood, germs, and dying people?
说得对 不是个好主意
Right. Not a good idea.
对 我送你出去
No. I'll walk you out.
谁想见爸爸呀
Who wants to see Daddy?
-不... -你好 小甜心
- No, that -- Hey, sweetheart. ?
抱好 你见到爸爸很兴奋吧 太好了
Oh, there. You excited to see Daddy? So good.
好 她饿的时候把她带回来
Okay. Bring her back when she's hungry.
我去接塔克 你知道吗
I picked up Tuck, and you know what?
塔克的老师告诉我他和别人打架
Tuck's teacher said he got in a fight.
他们 他们说他推了另一个孩子
They -- They said that he pushed another child
而且是他挑起头的
and that he started it.
他们这么说吗
They said that?
他们还说
They also said
已经把这件事在电♥话♥里告诉过你了
they told you all of this already over the phone.
-什么 -米兰达
- How's that, now? - Miranda.
我肯定是 听错了
I must have, uh, misheard.
你不准备进去吗
Aren't you gonna go in there
劈头盖脸教训他一顿
and bring down the hammer on him?
我要让他坐立不安地等着
I'm gonna let him sweat it out.
但他知道该来的会来的
But he knows what's coming.
我会狠狠教训他的
The hammer will fall.
你丈夫已经被送进了一个私密的房♥间
Your husband has been moved to a private room,
我们已经通知了殡仪馆的人
and the funeral home has been notified.
好 好 谢谢你
Okay. Okay, thank you.
我还有件坏消息要告诉你
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
你女儿受伤了
Your daughter was injured.
但她没事 宝宝也没事
She is okay, and the baby is okay.
-35周了 就快要出生了 -什么
- 35 weeks, almost time. - What?
但恐怕你女儿
But I'm afraid, uh, your daughter
是这场意外的制♥造♥者
was the one who caused the accident.
不 我觉得你弄错了
No, I think you're confused.
车祸的时候摩根和我一起在车里
Morgan was in the car with me when we got hit.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你另一个女儿 凯拉
Uh, your other daughter, Kara.
凯拉
Kara?
正如我所说 她和宝宝的情况都很稳定
Like I said, she and the baby are both stable.
凯拉在这里
Kara's here?
凯拉有孩子了
Kara's having a baby?
-凯拉 -什么
- Kara? - What?
她...
She...is.
她...的盆骨骨折了
She...fractured her pelvis.
凯拉在这里
Kara's here?
等等 凯拉是那个开车的司机
Wait. Kara was driving the car?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant?
你一定是在逗我
You have got to be kidding me!
她还有胆子出现
She had the nerve to show up!
-凯拉这样对我们 -她说这是个意外
- Kara did this to us?! - She said it was an accident.
-她当然会这么说 她典型的做法 -朱利安
- Of course she did. Classic. - Julian.
又是吸毒 对吗 肯定是
Drugs again, right? Has to be.
我希望不是 他们说她把肚子搞大了
I hope not. They said she's knocked up.
我的上帝 接下来呢
Good Lord, what's next?
彼特和乔治娅做了什么要承受这个烂摊子
What Pete and Georgia did to be saddled with that mess!
你说我丈夫在这里
You said my husband was here.
我能见见他吗 求你了
Can I see him, please?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是我们能为他找到的最好的地方了
This was the best place we could find for him.
太平间的人应该来接走他的
The morgue guys were supposed to come and get him,
但他们说他来这里的时候已经死了
but they said he was dead when he got here,
所以这不归他们管
so he's not their problem.
他归殡仪馆管
He's the funeral home's problem.
-这只是这一大堆事情中的 -爱德华兹
- And it's just become this whole big thing -- Edwards.
你慢慢来不着急
Take all the time you need.
我一直以为我会先走
Always thought I'd go first.
其实不是的
Actually, no.
如果让我想 我想我们一起走
If I pictured it, I thought we'd go together...
握着彼此的手
holding each other's hands.
亲爱的
Honey...
凯拉回来了
Kara's back.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
凯拉回家了
Kara came home.
我们的孩子回家了
Our baby came home.
-重罪 -我知道
- A felony? - I know.
我是说 他确实揍他揍得太狠了
I mean, he did beat him up really bad.
没错 他的确是
Yeah, he did.
但是你可以在医院走廊里
Then again, you can punch a cardio surgeon
打一个心脏外科医生 没人有异议
in a hospital hallway, and nobody says a word.
等等 一♥码♥归一♥码♥
Wait, wait -- apples and oranges.
但阿历克斯被指控攻击重罪
And yet Alex is charged with a felony assault.
一♥码♥归一♥码♥
Apples and oranges.
里格斯和我之间是私事
Riggs and I, it was personal.
不 都是一♥码♥事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表