-蠢货 -我觉得我们要呼叫整形外科
- Idiots. - I think we'll page plastics.
好了 我们现在要进行剖腹产
Okay, we're gonna do a C-section right away.
天哪 好的 等等 宝宝
Oh, God. Okay. Wait. Is the baby --
不是 但你内出血
No, but you're bleeding internally,
这对你对宝宝都不好
and that's not good for either of you.
所以我们要修复出血点
So we'll need to repair the bleeding,
然后你需要做手术修复髋部骨折
and then you'll need surgery to repair the hip fractures.
全程我都没有知觉吗
Okay. And I'll -- I'll be unconscious the whole time?
对 没错
Yes, of course.
但布莱恩可以在场吗
No, but can Bryan be there?
为了宝宝 在宝宝出生的时候
For the baby? When she's born?
明迪 你伤势太严重了
Mindy, your injuries are too severe.
拜托 拜托了
Please. Please?
他本应该在场剪断脐带
He was supposed to be here to cut the cord,
她妈妈没有意识
and her mom will be out cold.
不然她会很孤独的
She'll just be...alone.
-恐怕 -他当然可以在场
- I'm afraid -- - Of course he can.
谢谢
Thank you.
他不能进去
He cannot be in that room.
他就剖腹产的时候在
He'll just be there for the C,
我们做修复手术之前他就离开
and then he'll go, before we do repairs,
就像常规分娩一样
just like a regular delivery.
这不是一次常规分娩
It's not a regular delivery.
这是他们唯一的一次
Well, it's the only one that they get,
是我造成的
and I made this happen.
什么
What?
我让她把脚放在仪表盘上的
I told her to put her feet on the dashboard,
是我造成的 让他们情况变得更差了
and I made this so, so much worse for them.
请让我补偿一下
Look, please let me make this one thing better.
只能在生产的时候呆着
Just for the birth.
你的结果看上去不错
Your labs look good.
再等一下你的脑部CT结果
Just waiting on your head-CT results.
有那位女士和她宝宝的消息吗
Any word on the lady and her baby?
仍是未知数
Jury's still out.
抱歉
Sorry.
今天一开始很好
You know, today started out so good.
我停下来 她像嗨了一样
You know, I pulled up, she was, like, huffin' and puffin'.
我和她说 坐前面坐前面
I told her, "Sit in front, sit in front,"
这样她就可以躺下来
you know, so she could recline?
我说 我会把你送到的 有我呢
And I said, "I'm gonna get you there. I got you."
我知道不是我送她到医院
I figured, "Either I get her to the hospital,
就是她在我车里把孩子生下来了
or she's having this baby in my car."
不管怎样 我都可以回家告诉我孩子
Either way, I was gonna go home and tell my kids,
你♥爸♥爸今天是个英雄
"Your daddy was a hero today."
事情怎么会落到 大家都要死了
How'd it get from that to, like, everybody's dying?
世事无常
Yeah. It happens.
糟透了
Sucks, is what it does.
这不是重点
That's not the point, genius.
你的大男子游戏会让他付出生命的代价
Your little testosterone game could've cost him his life!
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you wanted --
就因为愚蠢的游戏杀害别人
to kill someone over a stupid game?
不好意思
Excuse me.
这里有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
没事
No problem.
在这里等你的结果
Wait here for your studies.
你觉得我能要到她的号♥码吗
You think I could, uh, get her number?
滚你丫的
Shut up.
你没事吧
You, um, sure you're okay?
我很好
I'm awesome.
你有听到别的什么消息吗
Well, have you heard anything else?
关于克莱夫的 他要多久
About Karev? - About how long he's gonna be --
为什么我会知道这些
Why would I know that?
我不 我只是
I don't -- I just --
如果你需要什么 如果我能帮到什么
Listen, if you need anything, if there's anything I can do --
我要检查完我的病人
I need to finish working up my patient.
好吧
Right.
你应该上网站去
You should go on the website.
我去过了 整个网站都看过了
I have been on the website. I've been all over the website.
这是为什么我来这里当面和你们咨♥询♥
That's why I came here to talk to someone in person.
你能帮一下吗
Can you please help me?
-拜托了 -把信息给我
- Please? - Give me the info.
叫克莱夫
It's Karev.
-社保号♥码呢 -不好意思什么
- Where's the Social? - I'm sorry?
社保号♥码 上面没有
The Social Security Number. It's not on here.
我没有
Oh, I don't have that.
下一位
Next in line.
-等等 有其他 -去网站上找
- Wait. Is there any other -- - Yeah. Go on the website.
下一位
Next in line.
我们得马上把孩子弄出来
We need to get that baby out A.S.A.P.
没问题 我已经协助过
No problem. I've actually assisted on
-好几场紧急剖腹产 -你做主协助
- several emergency C-sections. - You'll take my lead.
听上去是让墨菲进去的一个完美理由
Sounds like the perfect reason to let Murphy jump in.
-明尼克医生 -我听说了你的病人
- Dr. Minnick, hi. - I heard about your trauma.
我要进去一起 好吗
I'm gonna pop in there, okay?
-简直爽死了 -不用了谢谢
- That would be amazing. - No, thanks.
显然我们需要雇一位新的儿科手术主任
Oh, and, apparently, we need to hire a new Peds Surgery Chief.
似乎我们的人选已经浮出水面了
Seems ours went up the river.
墨菲 你能去看看
Murphy, um, can you go make sure
明迪已经准备好扫描了吗
that Mindy is set up in the scanner?
我不欢迎你加入我的病例
You're not welcome on my case.
我不是在征求你的意见 这是我的工作
I'm not actually asking. It's my job.
那我告诉你
Well, I'm actually telling you.
这是我的病人
It's my patient.
你的病人就是我学生的教室
And your patient is my student's classroom.
这么说一个刚遭受创伤
That seems like a very distasteful way
马上要临盆的女人
of referring to a woman who just suffered a medical trauma
似乎很令人反感
giving birth to a baby.
顺便说一句 她叫明迪
Whose name is Mindy, by the way.
理查德·韦伯 他是我朋友
And Richard Webber, he's a friend of mine,
所以你能离我手术室远点吗
so you can stay the hell away from my O.R.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
这些不是布莱恩·华♥莱♥士♥的脑部CT吗
Aren't those Bryan Wallace's head CTs?
对 没错
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我不知道这是不是
I can't tell if this is
轻微脑室出血或是假象而已
a subtle intraventricular hemorrhage or artifact,
所以想去三楼看看
so...thought I'd run it up to the third floor,
能不能见缝插针寻求一下神外科的意见
see if I can get a neuro consult on the fly.
好的
Right.
不会太久的
Shouldn't take long.
所以如果你找不到我 我就在那里
So, if you can't find me, that's where I am.
差一点点就伤到眼睛了
Barely missed his eye.
甚至还能够切断腮腺管
Could've even severed his parotid duct.
进手术室后再详细观察
We'll see more once we get in there.
艾弗里医生 你好
Dr. Avery, how are you?
明尼克医生 第一天吗
Dr. Minnick. First day?
第一天正式工作 我想参观一下手术室掌握一些情况
Officially. I'm just going to tour the O.R.s to get my feet wet.
这是那个可怜的冰球小伙吗
This the hockey kid that got the worst of it?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
他 他被冰杆戳到了颈部
He, uh -- He took a stick to the neck
被冰鞋踩到了脸
and a skate to the face.
整个面部脱套
Full facial deglovement.
沃伦医生 是吗
Wow. Dr. Warren, right?
你以前做过这类手术吗
Have you ever had one of those before?
-没有 -但我打赌你一定协助过
- No. - But I bet you've done a hand.
我们现在使用的教学方法
The method we're using now,
可以教沃伦如何把已经学到的技术提高
we can teach Warren how to build on the skills
之后他会学的更快
that he has already learned, and he'll go faster --
-这不是一只手 -我知道
- It's not a hand. - I know.
-但我认为她说的是 -这是一张脸
- But I think she means -- - It's a face.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表