about what you saw with Eliza and I.
亚利桑那
Arizona...
你总是处在一个随时接受爱情的活跃状态
you've always had an active love life.
如果我要担忧每个和你接吻的人的话
If I worried about who you've been kissing on,
那我估计就没时间做其他事情了
it would leave me little time for anything else.
好吧 你很生气 而你也不想这样
Okay, you're mad, and you didn't mean that.
是的 我想
Yes, I did.
不 我并不想
No, I didn't.
该死的
Damn it.
我怎么就变成这样了
This is what I've turned into.
变成了个拉帮结派的人
I've become this person who takes sides and counts votes.
简直是丑陋 嫉妒 像个小人
It's ugly, and it's bitter, and it's small.
这种事情是贝利会干的
This is what Bailey's done here.
我非常抱歉
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
你之前说你站在我这一边 罗宾斯
You said you were with me, Robbins.
-我完全相信了你 -没错
- I believed you. - I was.
我现在也是站在你这一边
I am.
我只是
I j--
我只是没想到会产生这种情感 知道吗
I just didn't expect to feel this way, okay?
我也不想这样
I-I-I didn't try to.
好吧 你知道吗 我需要点时间静静
Okay, you know what? I need some time, okay?
我
I'll...
我会想通的 但是
I'll come around, but...
我真的需要点时间
I need some damn time.
你想静多久就多久吧
Take all the time you need.
我可以打电♥话♥给太平间 把死亡证明办掉
Well, I can call the morgue, and I can finish her paperwork.
听着 她已经95岁了
Hey, look, she was 95.
你说得没错 他们已经够长寿的了
Okay, you were right. They had way more time than most.
他们还想活更久
They wanted more.
她还想活更久
She wanted more.
这是她选择做这台手术的唯一原因
That was the only reason to do the surgery.
而我们却把他们仅有的这点时间给夺走了
And we took away what little time they had.
谢博德说她患有的并存症使她
Shepherd said her co-morbidities made it unlikely
-不太可能 -我们为什么要做这台手术
- that she'd -- - Why do we do it?
我们为什么要做这些事 为什么
Why do we do any of it? Why --
如果我们做不到
If we can't do
我们所承诺要做到的 那么
what we say we were gonna do, then...
如果我们实际上没法掌控
If we actually have no control,
那我们怎么敢告诉他们我们可以呢 你知道吗
then how dare we tell them we can, you know?
这
It --
我觉得我爱上乔了
I think I'm in love with Jo.
我可能是爱上她了 我
I m-might be. I...
我很确定
I'm pretty sure.
别说了 别说了
Stop talking. Stop talking.
我想一个人多待一会
I want more.
你走吧
Go away.
-抱歉 -你走吧
- I'm sorry. - Go away.
不
No.
没事的
It's okay.
我没有一个很好的理由
I don't have a good reason.
我试图想个理由出来
I tried to come up with one.
于是我问自己"我为什么喜欢她"
So then I thought, "Well, why do I like her?"
我也不知道
And I don't know.
自从我第一次见到你
From the first time I saw you,
你当时站在手术安排通示板前
you were at the O.R. board.
你在跟皮尔斯聊天
You were talking with Pierce,
她不知道说了什么让你笑得很开心
and she said something that made you laugh,
我当时就走不动路了
and...I couldn't move.
然后我就在那等着你把名字写到通示板上
And then I had to wait for you to write your name on the board
因为 我就是想知道你是谁
because...I just needed to know who you were.
所以我 我并没有
So, I d-- I don't have
一个让你喜欢我的很好的理由
a good reason for you to like me.
我甚至没有试图去喜欢你 我并不想这样
I didn't even try to like you. I didn't want to.
我当然也不想
And I certainly don't want
一直茶不思饭不想地想着你
to have to think about you all the time,
每天来很早 只为看着通示板上你的名字
trying to come in early, see your name on the board,
绞尽脑汁想那些会让你发笑的笑话
come up with that one thing that's gonna make you smile
这样就能看到你那花一般的笑眼
so your eyes do that thing they do.
总之 这就是我为什么喜欢开玩笑
Anyway, uh... so that's why I joke so much
而不是说现在这番话的原因
and to keep from having to say anything like this.
所以 我没有一个很好的理由
So, I don't have a good reason.
抱歉 我希望我有
I'm sorry. I wish I did.
好了 你现在应该约我共进晚餐了
Okay, so you should ask me out to dinner.
-你想和我一起共进晚餐吗 -是的
- Do you want to go out to dinner? - Yes.
格蕾医生 皮尔斯医生找你
Dr. Grey, Dr. Pierce needs you.
好的 抱歉失陪
Okay. Sorry.
这里再签一下名
So, another signature here.
你想好用哪家殡仪馆了吗
Do you know what funeral home you want yet?
没有 我们的教会或许知道
No, o-our church might know.
我是必须现在把这张表填完吗
Do I have to fill all this out now?
能明天再填吗
Can I do this in the morning?
当然可以
Of course you can.
-都可以等到明天 -好的
- Everything can wait until tomorrow. - Okay.
还有什么我能效劳的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
我没有车
Well... I-I don't have a car.
艾尔西和我是搭乘救护车来的
Elsie and I came in an ambulance.
我来给你叫辆出租车
Well, let me call you a cab.
不用了 没事
No, it's -- it's fine.
就告诉我去哪打车就行
Just...tell me where I can get one.
我在这里完全转晕了
I'm -- I'm all turned around.
从那边走出去 右转 在拐角就能打到车
Well, just go out here, turn right, and at the corner.
-不过 克拉特尔医生 就让我给你 -不了
- But, Dr. Clatch, please, let me just get you a -- - no, I...
我现在得自己整理一下思绪
I have to figure things out for myself now.
我 好吧
I-I -- Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
给 你的背包
Here. That's for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有事物都会在某个时间点瓦解
Everything comes apart at some point.
我们都会经历这一过程 这是万物法则
We all will. It's the law.
我们被创造出来时便是如此
It's what we were designed to do.
我妈妈病得很重
My mom is really sick.
我们必须面对并接受这一现实
We have to face it and accept it...
尽我们所能尽量
...and try to hold it together...
试着坚持下去
...for as long as we can.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表