是哦 可你是疯狂 我只是... 恶心
Yeah, but you're crazy. I'm just... sick.
德雷克死了
Derek is dead.
麦琪没事了
Maggie is fine.
阻挡你的只有你自己
There is nothing in your way but you.
放手去做吧
Let yourself have this.
你原来也有理智的时候
Look at you being the sane one.
有时候
Moments.
有这种时候的
I have moments.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt?
-是的 你想见我 -是的
- Yes. You asked to see me? - Yes.
今天早上...
Um, this morning...
今天早上...
This morning...
... 您救了她
...you saved her.
救了我们的小女儿
You saved our baby girl.
我永远都不可能像您这么伟大
I never could have done what you did.
别这样
Stop it.
我们还以为会失去她
We thought we lost her,
可您让她平安无事地回来了
but you brought her back to us.
别这样
Stop it!
两位军人今天去我家了
Two soldiers came to the house today.
他们说找到她了
They said they found her.
说他们找到梅根了
They said they found Megan.
欧文 我很遗憾
Owen, I'm so sorry.
至少你知道了
At least you know.
也许可以获得一些平静
Maybe you can find some peace.
他们说她还活着
They said that she's alive.
他们在一间反叛军控制地带的
They said they found her in a basement
地下室找到了她
in a rebel-held neighborhood.
有一场突袭 他们就把她留在那儿了
There was a raid, and they just left her there.
她在那儿呆了 呃...
She was there for, uh...
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
德国 陆军医院
Germany. Army Hospital.
你和她聊过了吗 她怎么样
Did you talk to her? How was she?
-什么时候回来 -我还没...
- When is she getting here? - I haven't...
-没有 我还没有 -我的天 伊夫林
- No, I haven't. - Oh, my God, Evelyn.
你妈妈怎么说 你告诉她了吗
What did your mother say? H-Have you told her?
我们连... 连到底是不是她都不知道
How do we... How do we even know that it's her?
如果不是呢
What if it's not?
如果他们... 他们搞错了呢
What if they... What if they got it wrong?
-我是说... -欧文
- I mean... - Owen.
有可能的 有可能不是真的
They might have. This might not be true!
-好吧 -有可能是假的
- Okay. - It might not be true.
这样...
Well...
我们去搞清楚
let's find out.
彻底弄清楚
Let's find out for sure.
好的
Okay.
斯塔德勒医生的工作
Dr. Stadler's work
将纤维光学与腹部手术结合...
combined the worlds of fiber optics and abdominal surgery...
... 开创了一项近乎全新的领域
...forging the way for an almost new specialty.
他还在约翰·霍普金斯大学...
He started his research...
... 读书时就开始了他的研究
...when he was still a student at Johns Hopkins,
在早期表现出了...
showing an early interest in...
-祝你好运 -嗯 谢谢
- Good luck out there. - Yeah. Thanks.
紧张吗
You nervous?
不 还好 正准备上台演讲
No, I'm good. I'm just about to make a speech.
我是布鲁克的朋友
I'm a friend of Brooke's.
你老婆 布鲁克·斯塔德勒
Your wife, Brooke Stadler.
离开你的那个
The one who left you.
她最近怎么样 现在在哪儿
Yeah, how's she doing? Where is she now?
我不会告诉你的
You don't get to know that.
不准你再想她
You don't get to think about her ever again.
如果你敢靠近她
And if you come near her,
我会找上门 杀掉你
I will find you and I will kill you.
懂了没
You understand?
-你是谁 -不重要
- Who are you? - Doesn't matter.
我知道你的名字
I know your name.
知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我会看着你
And I'm watching you.
保罗·斯塔德勒医生
Dr. Paul Stadler.
祝你好运
Good luck.
嘿 阿历克斯
Hey, Alex.
找到她了
Found her.
多谢你了
Thanks.
等等
Whoa.
等等 别这样
Whoa, no!
不行 不能这样 我怎么给你说的
No, no, no, no. What did I tell you?
-我必须过去 -我怎么说的
- I have to go. - What did I tell you?
躺下去 躺好
Lie down. Lie down.
你一天之内不能动
You're not supposed to move for 24 hours.
你的肝脏可能再次出血
Your liver could start bleeding again.
可能会失血而亡
You could bleed out.
-不 让我走 好吗 -不行
- No. Let me go, okay? - I can't.
我是她昏迷前见过的最后一个人
I was the last face she looked at.
现在她即将在一家医院醒过来
And now she's gonna wake up in a hospital
喉咙里插着管子 不知道为什么会来这儿
with a tube in her throat and no idea how she got here,
四周都是陌生人 如同身处地狱般痛苦
and surrounded by strangers and probably hurting like hell.
她会害怕的
She's gonna be so scared.
你... 你不会知道那种感受的
You... You don't know how that feels.
事实上 我知道 我真的知道
Yeah, I do, actually. I do.
我要在那儿陪着她
Then let me be there for her.
我要陪着她醒来
Let me be there when she wakes up.
要是... 她一醒来就看见我 她就知道她很好
I... If she can just see me first, she'll know she's okay.
她知道了 就不会害怕
S-She'll know, aand she won't be so scared.
求你
Please?
我要陪着她
Let me do that for her.
帮帮我
Help me.
求你
Please.
[德语]不 我要找位病人
Nein, ich versuche jetzt den status
尝试确认身份
den patienten zu finden.
谢谢
Danke.
我代表欧文·亨特来电
Yes, I'm calling on behalf of Major Owen Hunt.
寻找一名病人
I'm looking for a patient.
要求与泰迪·阿尔特曼通话
Ask for Teddy Altman.
-什么 -要求和阿尔特曼医生通话
- What? - Ask to talk to Dr. Altman.
阿尔特曼医生在吗
Is there a Dr. Altman there?
好的 我等着
Yes, I'll hold.
你说德语
You speak German.
阿尔特曼医生
Hey, Dr. Altman.
我是格蕾斯隆纪念医院的艾米利亚·谢普特
This is Amelia Shepherd from Grey-Sloan Memorial.
我...
I, uh...
我是欧文·亨特的同事
I work with Owen Hunt.
是的
Yes.
不
No.
等一下
One sec.
不要
No.
抱歉 他不想...
I'm sorry. He won't...
是的 我... 我... 我打电♥话♥来问问他妹妹
Yeah, I'm... I'm... I'm calling about his sister.
好的
Okay.
我们要确认...
Uh, we just need to confirm...
好的
Right.
不 一等她稳定下来
No, uh, could we transfer her here
我们能不能把她转移到这儿来
as soon as she touches down?
是的 转到格蕾斯隆纪念医院
Yes, transfer to Grey-Sloan.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
她说联♥系♥过你
She said she tried to call you.
他们现在把梅根从兰德斯杜尔送回来
Megan is being transferred from Landstuhl now.
她会在马迪根降落
She will land at Madigan.
然后 我们要在那儿把她接回来
And then, we'll bring her here.
我们... 我们甚至不知道是不是她
We... We don't even know if it's her.
欧文 泰迪认识她
Owen, Teddy knows her.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表