嗜酒者互诫协会宣传册
AA pamphlets?
是给一个病人的 一大学熊孩子
They're for this patient, this college kid.
-她一团糟 -大道理是没用的
- She's a mess. - Literature is not gonna do it.
当你沉溺于某事
When you're addicted to something
非常渴望的时候 一篇文章
and you want it so badly, a piece of paper is --
不会让她望而却步的
It's not gonna make her stay away.
那什么会让你望而却步呢
What would make you stay away?
假设你是个调酒师 还是个酒鬼
Say if you were a bartender and an alcoholic
有杯酒放在你面前
and there's alcohol in front of you
一直就放在你眼皮底下
right under your nose all the time.
做心脏手术可以让你望而却步吗
Doing cardio surgeries.
数到五
Uh, count to five.
如果没用的话 就走出去
If that doesn't work, get out of there,
从那种境况下脱离出来
remove yourself from the situation.
所以你和我哥结婚的时候
So, on a scale of lots to nothing,
从无所不知到一无所知
how much would you say you knew about my brother
你觉得你对他了解有多少
when you guys got married?
我不要被卷进来
I'm not getting in the middle of that.
为什么 欧文
Why? Did Owen...
我就知道欧文会和你说的
I knew Owen would say something to you.
看吧 你对他还是了解挺多的
See? There's something you know about him.
说回我的病人
Uh, back to my patient.
你那熊孩子可能需要个小伙伴
Your kid might need an ally.
有人和她有共同语言的
Someone who's been there who can speak the language.
小册子可没这作用 我没有想说要帮你
A pamphlet's not gonna do it. Not that I am offering.
我自己也泥菩萨过河
I have my own stuff going on.
真的吗 这可不是餐厅 克莱夫
Really? This is not a cafeteria, Karev.
你有两个链球菌病例 你的小酒鬼
We've got two cases of strep, your alcoholic.
你的脚肿男也需要把他的脚处理一下
Your foot guy still needs his foot done.
我呼叫过外科了
I paged surgery!
你这一屋子都是外科医生啊
You're in a room full of surgeons.
你们有人想帮我割一下病人脚上的脓疮吗
One of you guys want to lance a patient's foot abscess for me?
-这是住院医师的活 -我在吃饭呢
- Resident's job. - I'm eating.
我可以 但我不想
I would, but I don't want to.
我等会就要遭殃
Yeah. I'm gonna pay for that.
还要多久
How much longer?
盐水瓶几乎还是满的
The I.V.'s still almost full,
我没时间一天都耗在这
and I don't have time to sit here all day.
听到了吗 我得工作
Hello? I have work.
-打电♥话♥请病假 -我不能请
- Call in sick. - I can't call in.
告诉我还要等多久 二十分钟或一小时
Just tell me if I'm looking at 20 minutes or an hour or...
我的天哪 我不是酒鬼
Oh, my God, I'm not an alcoholic!
他们说你在这里一直要酒
They say you're in here all the time asking for fluids.
因为我知道什么可以让自己好受一点
Because I've figured out what makes my body feel better.
这难道不是医生想要的效果吗
Isn't that what doctors should want?
我让你更轻松了
I'm making your life easier.
随便你 算了吧
Fine, forget it.
你知道吗
You know what?
你简直满嘴屁话
You're full of crap.
-你说什么 -我可能是个医生
- Excuse me? - Look, I may be a doctor,
但这不意味着我之前没参加过派对
but that doesn't mean I never partied before.
-我就喝了一杯啤酒 -得了吧
- I had one beer. - Oh, come on.
你就是那种嗨完一夜派对
You're a kid who routinely comes in here for an I.V.
第二天来吊水的人
after a night of partying.
你就是老是把派对当动词用的大人
And you're an adult who routinely uses "Party" as a verb.
-艾玛听我说 -你没有听我说
- Emma, listen to me. - You're not listening to me.
艾玛 你一直开派对吊盐水
Emma, you keep doing this and an I.V.
-对你没用 -我的天哪
- Isn't your fix anymore. - Oh, my God.
因为开始是喝酒 然后会有人给你药丸
Because first it's drinking, then someone gives you a pill.
再后来就是注射毒品
Ne it's needles.
在你反应过来之前
Before you know it,
你早就和其他瘾君子一起烂大街上了
you're out on the street with all the other junkies.
这是你想要的结局吗
Is that how you want it to go?
-不是 -在路边满身污秽
- No! - On the side of the road covered in your own puke?
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
够了
That's enough.
-听着 这姑娘是个酒鬼 -我不是
- Okay, listen, this girl's a drunk. - No, I'm not!
现在离这姑娘远一点
Step away from that young woman right now.
干得漂亮
That was good.
说的很好 很有说服力
It was very good. Very convincing.
是吗 我觉得我有点太严厉了
Yeah? I think I was a little harsh.
刚刚好
Ah, it was just right.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 我和她有共同敌人
You were a jerk. She and I have a common enemy.
我有多少时间
How much time do I have?
大概半小时
About half an hour.
-我调慢了她的点滴 -聪明
- I slowed down her I.V. Drip. - Smart.
我去了
I'm going in.
祝你好运
Good luck.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我 我没注意
I-I didn't realize, um --
我去另一间好了
I'll just go to another room.
不用 我马上好了
You don't have to. I'm almost done.
好的
Okay, great.
四 五
Four, five.
五什么
Five what?
五分钟后
More minutes.
对 我过会儿再来
Yeah. Uh, oh, you know what? I'll come back.
你不用走
You don't have to.
那么波莉不需要手术吗
So, Polly doesn't need surgery?
现在不用 先等等看她情况
Right now, no. It's a waiting game.
我们要看看伤口会不会自愈
We would like to wait and see if it resolves itself,
但她现在清醒而且稳定
but she's stable and awake.
她不会喜欢这样的
She'll hate this.
等着看情况如何
Waiting and seeing.
我们要订婚的时候我受伤了
When I got hurt, we were engaged,
所以我就叫她再等等
and I gave her an out.
我想这样做是对的
I mean, it only seemed fair.
可她却把牧师叫来我的病房♥
Her answer was to haul the chaplain into my room.
我们基本上就在医院私奔了
We basically eloped in a hospital.
没有什么能阻止她
Nothing gets to her.
我喜欢她
I like her.
除了滑翔机 这是我喜欢的东西
Except glider planes. Those are my thing.
她觉得她掩饰得很好
She thinks she hides it,
但我知道她不喜欢高空冒险
but I know she's not wild about heights.
天 我希望她没事
Oh, God. I hope she's okay.
我去告诉她你来了
I'm gonna let her know you're here, okay?
波莉
Hey, Polly.
有人来看你了
Someone's here to see you.
快来帮忙
I need some help in here!
-她怎么了 -腹部僵硬
- What's happening to her? - Abdomen's rigid.
腹部积血 挂两袋血浆
Belly's full of blood. Hang two units.
我需要7-0气孔插管和一个插管包
I need a 7-0 E.T. Tube and an intubation tray.
血浆已加好 凝血测试样本已送
Blood's on the infuser. Coags sent.
呼叫亨特和里格斯 马上订一间手术室
Page Hunt and Riggs and book an O.R. Right now.
你刚还说她稳定
You said she was stable.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
她的脾脏破裂 主动脉破口了
Her spleen ruptured, and now her aorta's dissecting.
给我们穿上手术服 这本来是可以避免的
Gown us. We could've avoided this.
是啊 不应该这样的
Yeah, well, this shouldn't have happened.
要是你俩没合伙反对我这事就不会发生
It wouldn't have if you two hadn't teamed up against me,
-要是我们没等 -好了 能过会儿再吵吗
- if we hadn't waited! - Okay, listen, can we do this another time,
因为我们现在不解决掉这个破口
because if we don't get to this dissection,
冠状动脉也会受影响的
it's gonna take out her coronaries.
快来手术吧 我需要帮助
Let's get in here. I need some hands.
我告诉了另一个医生我就是这样的体质
I told that other doctor this is just what my body does.
我喝了一瓶酒或是脱水了
I have a beer or I get dehydrated,
我就会生病
and I get sick.
我知道怎么解决 这就是我解决的方式
I know how to fix it. This is how I fix it.
我完全理解
I totally understand.
-你比其他人更了解自己的身体 -对
- You know your own body better than anyone.- Exactly!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表