我也紧张 但也别越界
I am, too, but boundaries, remember?
我不能握你的手吗 我都摸过你的胸
I can't hold your hand? I've held your boobs.
我们能不讨论香肠是怎么来的吗
Can we please not talk about how the sausage is made?
我们能不把咱的孩子称作香肠吗
Can we not call our baby a sausage?
不好意思 再等一会
Sorry, guys, just another minute.
再说了 你说他很可爱
And, by the way, you said it was lovely.
有些方面是很可爱
It was, in its own way.
我也说过我们别再说起他了 记得吗
I also said let's never speak of it again, remember?
所以到底怎么回事
So, what was all that about?
有什么我们需要知道的吗
Is there something we need to know?
对 但得有外科医生对你下正式诊断
Yes, but I need a surgeon to officially assess you,
似乎我现在没找到
and I can't seem to get one.
所以你们再稍等会 我马上回来好吗
So if you guys could just hang tight, I'll be right back, okay?
我的膀胱破裂修补手术做完了
My bladder rupture repair -- done and done.
我正要去做严重肠扭结的手术
And I'm about to scrub in on a nasty volvulus.
-你的是什么情况 -一孩子出车祸了
- What do you got? - A kid in a car accident.
但他很走运
He's lucky, though.
我没看到什么问题
I-I'm not seeing much of anything,
只有轻微脑动静脉畸形 不需要处理
just a small congenital AVM, nothing to do there.
如果这几个小时都没问题 就让他回家
If he's clear in a few hours, I'll send him home.
你有时间聊一聊吗
Hey, you got a minute to talk?
欧文 没什么好聊的
Owen, there's nothing to talk about.
你喜欢聊天 但你都没聊过这事
But you love to talk, and you're not talking about this at all.
你听到我说的了 就是字面上的意思
Hear my words and just take them at face value.
我不介意去聊这件事
And I know I wouldn't mind talking.
我没事 只是 急什么呢
I am fine. It's j-just -- Why the rush, you know?
什么
What?
我们当时刚订婚
Well, I mean, w-we were barely engaged,
现在我们才刚结婚
and now we're barely married,
我们就早早想要孩子
and we're already trying for kids?
为什么要压力这么大呢
Why all the pressure?
我们就再过会两人世界
Let's just be us for a minute.
多出新成员之前
You know, enjoy us and feel what it's like
享受我们的时光
to be two people in a marriage,
感受婚姻中的两人世界
newlyweds,
新婚燕尔嘛 对吧
before we add to it, right?
是
Is, um...
如果这是你想要的
If that's what you want.
好的
Great.
她给你下最后通牒了
She gave you an ultimatum?
她说我很仁慈
And she called me lenient.
仁慈
Lenient!
你以前就很仁慈
You were lenient.
我才没有 我才不仁慈
I was not. I was not lenient.
你是的
Yes, you were.
你是个仁慈善良又聪明的主任
You were a lenient and kind and wise chief
管理公正
who ruled with fairness.
对我是很公正 不偏不倚
Yes, I was fair. I was fair-minded.
"仁慈"这个词显得我很弱
"Lenient" Makes me sound weak.
我知道
I know.
我也相信浪子回头
And I believe in second chances.
看看利亚·墨菲 她坚持不懈不断进步
Look at Leah Murphy. She persevered, and she improved.
她请求调回来
She asked to come back.
我觉得这种坚韧不拔的精神值得回报
I feel that kind of fortitude is to be rewarded.
而且我相信我们也能从中有所收获
And more so, I believe it will reward us.
这就是我对克莱夫的想法啊
That's how I feel about Karev.
我是对的
And I'm right.
对吗
Right?
这你得自己决定
You have to decide that.
这就是为什么这被称为艰难抉择 贝利
I mean, that's why they call them the tough calls, Bailey.
这就是为什么这被称为艰难抉择
"That's why they call them the tough calls"?
你就想说这个 我刚还说你聪明
That's all you got? I just called you wise.
注意你后面
Heads up.
我知道门诊就是个笑话
Look, the clinic is a joke, I know,
没人想去那边
and nobody wants to go over there.
但当一个孕妇得在那边呆一个多小时
But it's not a joke when a pregnant lady
等人过来确诊她患有癌症
has to wait over an hour for someone to come over
这就一点都不好笑了
and confirm that she has cancer.
我呼你很多次了
I've paged you multiple times.
我是外科主任
I'm the Chief of Surgery.
你为什么不呼住院医师呢
Why aren't you paging a resident?
我想找你 有最专业意见的外科医生
I want you, the surgeon with the most expertise
能给那位病人最大的生存机会
to give this patient the best chance.
你把我扔在那里 这是你管理的门诊
Look, you stuck me over there. It's your freakin' clinic.
至少他妈的回复下呼叫阿
At least have the decency to answer your own damn pages.
别在今天克莱夫 今天你别逼我
Not today, Karev. You do not want to push me today.
五分钟后等你过来
Meet you there in 5.
你刚说不想炒了他
You were saying about not wanting to fire him?
我跟贝利医生 所以
I'm on Dr. Bailey's service, so...
好的
Right.
-我是贝利医生 -我是杰瑞米
- I'm Dr. Bailey. - Hi. Jeremy.
就为了皮疹也太小题大做了吧
This is a lot of fuss for just a rash.
好吧
Okay.
说吧
So hit me.
克莱夫医生注意到的一些症状
Um, the symptoms that Dr. Karev noticed --
体重下降 手部瘙痒
your weight loss, the itching on your hands --
这些症状同时出现就是危险警告了
when we see those symptoms together, it's a red flag.
所以我们看了下你的核磁共振结果
So, we took a look at your MRI
检测到你的胰腺内有肿块
and detected a mass on your pancreas.
天呐 是癌症吗
Oh, God. It is...cancer?
暂时还不能确诊
It's too soon to know for sure.
但有可能是
But it could be?
我们需要活检确认
We'll need to do a biopsy to confirm,
之后再看是什么
and we can go from there.
你光看了我的手就推断出这些
And you figured all this out just by looking at my hands.
我希望是我错了
I was hoping I was wrong.
现在也是
Still am.
我也希望如此
You and me both.
好了 这里做下冲洗
All right, let's get some irrigation in here.
我没有路怒症 你有路怒症吗
I don't get road rage. Do you get road rage?
我不追着别人开 我又不狂燥
Well, I don't chase people down. I'm not crazy.
没错 但别人会这样
Yeah, but other people.
-别人很狂躁 -没错
- Oh, other people are crazy. - Yeah.
其实有时候 艾普丽尔你有点狂躁
Well, actually sometimes, April, you get a little crazy.
什么 沃伦 烧一下这里
What? Warren, bovie this.
别人插到你前面的时候
Well, somebody cuts you off in traffic, you unleash
你就会爆一大段粗口 让人♥大♥跌眼镜
a stream of obscenities that'll tear the paint off the walls.
凯普娜 真的吗
Kepner? Really?
这只是发泄 他们又听不到
Well, it's just a release. They can't hear me.
-他们只觉得你在打电♥话♥ -对
- Yeah, they just think you're on the phone. - Yeah.
天呐 和哈瑞特在车上的时候你没这么做吧
Oh, God, you don't do that with Harriet in the car, do you?
从没有过 以后也不会
No, never. I would never.
你也不能按喇叭
Oh, and you can't honk.
这只会让狂躁的人更狂躁
I mean, that just makes crazy people crazier.
对 不能按喇叭 绝对不能
No, no honking, not ever.
我要对别人竖中指的时候
And when I flip someone off, I always do it
我总会在仪表盘下做 这样别人看不到
below the dash, where they can't even see it. You know?
或者你可以什么都不做
Or maybe you don't do anything.
中肯的建议
Solid advice.
绝对的 钳子
Absolutely. Clamp.
你都没嚼
You're not even chewing.
我很饿没时间嚼 在等活检结果
I'm hungry, no time. Waiting on biopsy results.
皮尔斯和你说过她最喜欢哪个住院医师吗
Did Pierce tell you about her new favorite resident?
我不能做手术 所以我不关心
I can't operate, so I don't care.
理论上说 是一位老住院医师
I mean, technically, it's an old resident.
利亚·墨菲
Leah Murphy.
-她回来了 -我超喜欢她
- She's back? - I love her.
缝合技术超好 手很稳
Really great suture techniques, steady hands.
你好吗
How are you?
很好啊 已为人♥妻♥
Great. Married.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表