来连接小肠的两端
to approximate the two ends of the small bowel
然后插入腔镜下切割吻合器并灼伤
and then insert the Endo GIA and fire it.
你有什么更好的想法吗
Do you have a better idea?
我只是不知道沃伦医生能不能做吻合
I just wonder if Dr. Warren could do the anastomosis.
我猜你之前用过吻合器吧 沃伦医生
I assume you've used the GIA before, Dr. Warren.
用过很多次
Many times.
但从没在这么靠近盲肠瓣膜的小肠上做过
Never on a portion of the bowel this close to the cecal valve,
所以你才看着我做
which is why you'll watch me do it.
看到一个 做一个 教一个
Ah, see one, do one, teach one --
都过时了
the old standard.
现在用的还是挺多的
Oh, it's still pretty current.
七十二小时换班制当时也挺流行的
72-hour shifts were pretty current, too,
但现在呢
until they weren't.
但强制性的每周八十小时工作制
But the mandatory 80-hour work week
最终证明是利大于弊
has ultimately saved more lives than it's harmed.
你觉得呢 格蕾医生
Wouldn't you say, Dr. Grey?
当然
Sure.
起初大多数人都也都反对
Most people resisted it, too, at first.
我知道让住院医生操刀听上去很荒谬
I know it sounds crazy, letting the resident dive in,
但不这样你怎么知道手术助手
but wouldn't you rather know that your surgical assist
是真的可以帮到你呢
can actually assist?
如果病人情况危急 谁最可能救回他们
If a patient goes south, who's more likely to save them --
实战经验少的住院医生还是多的
a resident with less hands-on experience or more?
缝合肠道 给我连发施夹器和钉夹
Closing the enterotomies. LIGACLIP, please.
或者你可以把工具交给沃伦医生
Or you could hand the instrument to Dr. Warren,
让他试一试
give him a shot.
你之前用过吗 沃伦
Ever used it before, Warren?
下次你要想派个对我手术意见这么多的
Next time you decide to send a watchdog into my O.R.
监察员进我手术室
with opinions about how I do my surgeries,
帮我个忙 别派他来
do me a favor -- don't.
不好意思你说什么
I beg your pardon?
明尼克没经邀请就打断我的肠切除术
Minnick barged into my bowel resection uninvited,
还一直不停地说话
and then she wouldn't stop talking.
贝利让她来的 我试图
Listen, Bailey brought her in, and I'm trying to talk --
-你把她弄走 -好 我觉得
- You got to get her out of here. ?- Okay, my understanding --
她不会在这呆很久的
she's not even gonna be here for that long.
我真的不关心
I don't really care.
你是住院医师项目的负责人
You are the Director of the Residency Program,
所以你负责弄走她
so direct her -- to the door.
好吧 我们为什么要来门诊部
Okay, why are we in the clinic?
医院里都是眼线
The hospital has eyes. ?
不管是什么事 长话短说
Well, whatever it is, just make it quick.
早上没有住院医生把我的行程都搞乱了
No residents this morning really screwed up my schedule.
我发现了这个 明尼克的笔记本
Look, I found this. It's Minnick's notebook.
严格意义上说不是她的笔记本
Well, it's not so much her notebook as it is
只是她写过但不要了的笔记本
a notebook that she wrote in and left behind.
小偷
Stealer.
你们不能呆在这
You can't be in here.
你们在这我就有麻烦
I get in trouble when you guys are in here.
-把门关上 -不要 出去
- Shut the door. - No, get out!
好吧 没问题
All right, no problem.
别别别 等会
No, no, no. Just hold on. Look.
这个是名单
It's a list.
主治医生的名字 还排了名次
The attendings' names -- ranked.
住院医生把我们出♥卖♥♥♥了
The residents sold us out.
什么 我排哪呢
What? Where am I on it?
我不知道 但我在名单末尾
I don't know, but I'm at the bottom of the list.
我从没在任何老师那排到过末尾
I have never been at the bottom of any teacher's list.
我可是名列前茅的那种人
I am a top-of-the-list person.
看来我也是 看这里
Turns out, so am I. Look at that.
-我都没在上面 -所以呢 我也没
- I'm not even on there. - ?So what? Neither am I.
你当然不在
Well, of course you're not.
因为你不是
Because you're not --
因为你现在在门诊工作 你不是
Because you work in the clinic now, and you're not --
别 别再进来了 出去
Nope. No more. Get out.
麦琪 你刚呼我了
Maggie, you paged?
明尼克给主治医生排了名
Yeah, Minnick ranked the attendings in order.
有个名单
There's a list.
猜我排哪里
Guess where I am.
就这个
That's it?
我的病人可能是脊柱骨折
I have a patient with a possible spinal fracture.
你紧急呼我就让我看这名单
You paged me "911" to look at a list?
至少你在上面
At least you're on it.
谁他妈是艾米利奥·谢博德
Who the heck is Emilio Shepherd?
爱德华兹 你用这个约会软件吗
Hey, Edwards, uh, do you do Tinder?
我有啊
I have.
你知道怎么把这声音关掉吗
Do you know how to turn the sound off?
-你有好多配对哦 -我知道
- You got a lot of matches. - ?Ugh! I know.
你把他们删掉的时候 他们看不到吧
Hey, when you swipe them away, they don't see that, right?
他们不会收到拒绝消息之类的吧
It's not like they get the message, "No. Rejected."
他们没有收到任何消息就懂了
They get the message 'cause they get no message.
现在你可以清静了
And you are silent.
除了这个男的想约你出去喝一杯
Except this guy wants to go for a drink.
天呐 我要怎么说
Ugh, oh, God. What do I say?
如果是我我会答应的 他很可爱
Uh, if it were me, I'd say yes. He's cute.
你你好
H-Hello.
-怎么回事 -嗨
- What's that? - ?Hi.
有早期脊髓撞击迹象 欧文
There's early impingement of the spinal cord, Owen.
-我现在需要做脊柱融合术 -看到吗
- I need to do a spinal fusion now. - You see this?
隔膜下有气体
There is air under the diaphragm.
我得带他做剖腹检查
I need to take him up for an ex-lap.
为什么 他血液循环很稳定啊
Why? He's hemodynamically stable.
因为我稳住他了
Because I stabilized him,
我得确保他保持稳定状态
and I need to make sure he stays that way.
-那是谢博德医生吗 -对是她
- Is that Dr. Shepherd? - Uh, yeah, that's her.
他需要处理骨折问题
He needs his fracture stabilized.
这就是为什么我来了
Oh, that's why I'm here.
大家好 我是邮件里写的伊莱扎·明尼克
Hey, guys. Eliza Minnick from the e-mail.
我希望观摩下脊柱融合术
I was actually hoping to observe that spinal fusion.
这不走运 因为她要做剖腹检查
Yeah, well, tough luck, because it's gonna be an ex-lap.
你没必要对她这么无礼
See, now you don't have to be rude to her.
我这不是无礼
I'm not being rude!
我只想确保让病人活着
I just want to make sure that my patient stays alive.
你让他们吵得更凶 我之前以为不可能
Wow, you made it worse. I didn't think it could get worse.
我等会回来
I'll come back.
剖腹检查不是首要任务
The ex-lap is not the priority here.
剖腹检查就是当务之急
The ex-lap is the priority.
我们会慢慢加快速度
We'll slowly increase the speed
看你心脏反应怎么样 好吗
and see how your heart does, okay?
我这个要做多久
How long do I do this?
就做几分钟
Just a few minutes,
确保你抓好扶手
and make sure you hold on to the rail.
露露 你完全没必要这么做
Lulu, you don't have to do this at all.
你觉得我会让她
You think I'm gonna let her
今天比我多走一万步吗
get in 10,000 steps today before me?
不可能
Not a chance.
好像在逛商场
It's just like at the mall.
走满步数才能停下来买♥♥椒盐脆饼干
You can't stop for a pretzel till we hit all our steps.
但没了椒盐脆饼干的激励
But it's a little less fun
这少了很多乐趣
without the promise of a pretzel.
她列了个名单是什么意思
What do you mean she's made a list?
她才刚来
She's only been here half a minute.
里格斯排名比我高 但我是他老大
Riggs is ranked higher than I am, and I'm his boss.
你别想这事了
You need to get that out of your head.
她都没见过你
She hasn't even met you.
在某疯子无聊的名单上
Where you might fall on some crackpot's nonsense list
你排在哪都不重要
doesn't matter one iota.
我在名单上吗
Was I on that list?
伊恩德 你还好吗
Hey, Enid, are you okay?
亲爱的 你看上去不太好
Honey, you don't look right.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表