格蕾前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
我们医院在教授医生方面
There is a fundamental flaw
有根本性的错误
in how we are teaching our residents.
我们必须一起纠正它
And we have got to fix this.
谁是伊莱扎·明尼克医生
Who is Dr. Eliza Minnick?
明尼克是个传奇人物
Minnick's kind of a legend.
反正这些天你们也是从旁观察
You'll just be observing the first few days anyway,
感受一下流程
getting a sense of how it works.
我还以为是你俩同时负责
I thought you two were working together.
贝利 谁负责住院医生项目 是我还是她
Bailey, who's running this program, me or Eliza Minnick?
她认为自己是新一任住院医生负责人
She thinks she's the new Residency Director,
理查德·韦伯的上级
like she's Richard Webber's boss.
你不愿听我讲我自己的意见
You don't want to hear my opinions
关于我一手建立起来的项目 你受益于的项目
about a program that I built, that I trained you in.
我做了决定
I made a decision
为了医院发展的最大利益
about what is best for the hospital moving forward.
看看你的手 这是侵犯人身罪
Look at that hand. This is assault.
一位在医院工作的儿科外科大夫
A pediatric surgeon walking around this hospital.
你意识到一旦定重罪 后果会是什么
Do you realize what happens if you're convicted of a felony?!
梅 明天是传讯的日子
Mer, the trial's tomorrow.
这可能是我们以后10年最后一次相聚
It could be our last chance for like 8, 10 years.
乔·威尔逊不是我本名
Jo Wilson isn't my real name.
所以我不能嫁给你
That's why I couldn't marry you.
明天法庭上 一切尘埃落定
It might all come out at the court tomorrow.
克莱夫 你要干什么
Karev, what are you about to do?
我今晚去公诉人办公室
I'm going to the district attorney's tonight,
我打算认罪
and I'm gonna take the plea.
-他要坐牢了 -什么时候的事
- He's going to prison. - When?
就剩下我们俩了
It's just us now.
我们曾经是五个人 不能只剩下我一人
There were five of us, and it can't be just me.
克莱夫先生 你可以见他了
Mr. Karev? He'll see you now.
人人心中都有自己的英雄
We all have heroes.
这家网站说需要填写案件记录编号♥
So, this website's saying that we need a case record number.
这家却说需要逮捕记录编号♥
The other one said that I needed his arrest-record number.
-两个编号♥是一回事吗 -不知道
- Are those the same thing? - I don't know.
我们敬仰英雄 也想成为英雄
People we look up to, people we aspire to be,
是他们教会人们要无私
who teach us how to be greater than we are
因为英雄是无私的
because they're greater than we are.
-找到了 -在找
- Ugh. Did you find it? - I'm looking.
我们把英雄捧得高高在上
They're great if we don't look too closely.
没有编号♥ 我这儿什么都
Well, I can't get any information about his case
查不到
without that number.
阿历克斯曾给我发来一封邮件
Alex sent me an e-mail one time
上面有传讯编号♥和一些别的信息
with an arraignment number on it or something...
-点击"搜索"栏 -我一直在搜索
- Try the "Search" Box. - I'm searching.
也许这样能成 网页说查被告人可以用...
Oh, maybe this. Okay, "Locate current defendant using his..."
不可以 还是需要输编号♥
Yeah, no, still need the number.
-找到了 现在可以念吗 -可以了
- Okay, I found it! You ready? - Yes.
案件记录编号♥是RDH4467A239
RDH4467A239.
当我们和英雄肩并肩
'Cause if we get too close...
有了 查到了
There it is, there's his case.
才意识到
...we realize
英雄不过是平凡的人
heroes are just regular people.
被判入狱30年至无期徒刑
30 years to life.
他要老死在监狱里了
He's gonna die in prison.
等下 这根本不是他的案子
Wait. That's not even his case.
-我说的是"A" 不是"8" -谢天谢地
- I said "A," Not "8." - Oh, thank God.
-我来吧 -不用了
- Do you need me to take over? - No, no, I got it.
刑事案件等等
Criminal case, blah, blah, blah...
-案件处理状态是"已处置" -"作证"
- "Disposition." - Deposition.
是好事 上面写的是他要提供证词
That's good. That means he's giving testimony.
意味着他将出庭
So that means that he's in court,
看来他没有认罪 也没有入狱
and he didn't take the plea, and he's not in prison,
至少现在还没有入狱
at least, not yet.
上面写的是"案件已处置"
Disposition.
明白 我在查
Oh. Okay. On it.
而凡人总有令人失望的地方
And regular people can fail us.
看来刑事诉讼程序已结束
Looks like criminal proceedings have been concluded,
审理结果公布...
and...
无限期推迟
indefinitely postponed.
这么说当庭审判被取消了
So that means the trial's been cancelled.
阿历克斯认罪伏法
Which means that Alex took a plea,
他入狱了
which means that Alex is in prison.
我不明白
Hey, this doesn't make any sense to me.
你明白吗
Does this make sense to you?
你向伊莱扎·明尼克宣战
No, you declared war on Eliza Minnick.
我们也准备一起帮你打败她
We're ready to throw down,
你怎么能不努力争取一下就宣布休战
and now you're just calling a truce before we even start?
是这样的
Okay.
-有人 -一会儿再来 -是我
- Occupied! - Come back later! - It's me!
理查德不想争了
Richard doesn't want to fight.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不是这个意思 你们猜的也太离谱了
That is not what I said, at all.
这样吧 我把大家都请来开个股东会
You know what? I'm just gonna call a board meeting,
给基金会提个醒
or I'll loop in the Foundation.
跳过她 直接把她开除
We'll just go over her head. I'll get her fired.
听上去像是你利用裙带关系
That doesn't sound like nepotism to you
毕竟凯瑟琳是我老婆也是你母亲
since Catherine's my wife and your mother?
这叫不当解雇
Wrongful termination.
听着 我不是说就此屈服
Look, I'm not suggesting we back down.
我的意思是大家要放聪明点
I'm saying that we need to be smart.
有战略性 有组织性
Strategic, organized.
不能匆匆应战
You just don't rush into battle.
前人就是因此牺牲的
That's what gets people killed.
想想约克镇医院的例子
I mean, think about Yorktown.
要想办法让她提出离开的想法
Look, we need to make her want to leave.
因为她的那一套在我们这里不起作用
Because she's failing.
罗宾斯
Robbins?
你在听吗 昨晚没有休息吗
You -- You with us? What, rough night?
我在听 谁有阿历克斯的消息
Yeah. Have you heard from Alex?
没 没有
No. Nothing.
我们试了 可就是找不到他关在哪儿
We tried, but we can't figure out where they put him.
一边呆着去
Go away!
是我 墨菲
It's Murphy.
我找罗宾斯医生
I-I need Dr. Robbins.
有一位待产的孕妇正赶往医院
There's a laboring mom on her way.
有任何消息都告诉我 好吗
Um, tell me if you hear anything, okay?
她什么意思
Uh, what?
你们没听说阿历克斯的事吗
Oh, you guys haven't heard about Karev?
威尔逊
Hey, um, Wilson.
我很遗憾
Uh, I'm sorry.
你说什么
What?
我在说克莱夫
Well, uh, about Karev.
我是想着...
You know, I-I just thought...
你为什么感到遗憾
Why are you sorry?
又不是你把他送进大狱
You didn't put him in prison.
我♥干♥的
I did.
明尼克医生 早上好
Morning, Dr. Minnick.
新官上任 令人兴奋
First day. Exciting.
-是呀 -我喜欢有新领导上任
- Hmm. - I love first days.
-给人感觉仿佛... -不必跟我套近乎
- Such a feeling of -- - Yeah, this isn't gonna work.
别 别擦
Oh, no, no. No, don't...
瓣膜置换手术和神经母细胞瘤减积手术
The valve replacement and the neuroblastoma debulking
时间撞车了
are happening around the same time,
两个手术我都要观摩 时间错开一下
but I need to see both, so I'm moving one.
好...吧
O-kay.
-再把这个截肢手术移到... -别改了
- Oh, and this amputation's got to go... - Oh, no, no, no, you don't want to do that.
怎么了
What is wrong with you?
是这样 除了贝利主任 别人无权改时间
Okay. No one touches the board except Chief Bailey.
如果让贝利主任看见了
If Chief Bailey even sees you lay a finger on it,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表