我们 我们 暂时还不用
Um, we're -- we're -- we're not there yet.
现在在给她输营养液
She's on TPN for now,
我还有些担心坏血
and I'm also concerned about sepsis,
所以我们开始给她输广谱抗生素
so we've started her on broad-spectrum antibiotics.
她疼痛暂且稳定
She's still sedated for the pain,
我们会监视她自控镇痛情况
and we'll keep her on PCA.
让她舒服点
Hey, keep her comfortable.
你有什么要从家里带过来的东西吗
Do you need anything from home?
需要我们帮你拿什么吗
Do you want us to get you anything?
我们得赶快确保她在试验中的名额
We need to get her on her feet ASAP.
如果她少注射了任何药物
If she misses any of her infusions,
都可能失去试验的资格
she'll lose her position in the study.
麦琪 我想先让戴安度过
Maggie -- I'd like for us to get Diane
接下来的24小时 好吗
through the next 24 hours, okay?
然后 我们再看
And then, we'll -- we'll see where we are from there.
麦琪
Maggie.
我真的不需要你
I really don't need you
尝试说服我放弃任何事
trying to talk me out of anything right now.
这个试验让戴安更加病重了
This protocol is making Diane so sick
以至于食管都撕裂了
that her esophagus tore.
这可能只是癌症的作用
That could just be from the cancer.
但你想立马就进行下一次注射了
But you can't wait to get her to her next infusion.
因为我妈妈想活下去
Because my mom wants to live!
这个临床试验能让她活下来
And this clinical trial could give that to her.
她想这样做
She wanted to do it.
-她本可以说不的 -怎么说
- She could've said "No." - ?How?
她女儿是一名外科医生
How can she say "No" when her daughter,
并且站在那里 要求她这样做
who is a surgeon, is standing right there,
她怎么可能说不
pushing it on her?
这个试验有过好的结果
There have been favorable outcomes!
我只是想让她完成整个治疗
I just need to get her to the end of the treatment.
她活不过整个治疗的
She won't make it to the end of the treatment.
她已然气息奄奄 现在还要遭受折磨
She's already dying, and now she's suffering because of it.
起码我还在努力想办法
At least I'm doing something.
起码我没有放弃 对她说"不"
At least I'm not just giving up and saying "No."
我们不是在帮她
We are only doing her harm.
你不懂 你什么都不懂
You don't get it! You wouldn't!
梅瑞狄斯 我爱我妈
Meredith, I love my mother enough
她的事 我不会放任不管
not to say, "Screw it."
更不会把她的骨灰倒进下水道
and throw her down a damn drain.
能帮忙吗
What do you need?
我能做点什么吗
What can I do?
麦琪呢
Where's Maggie?
戴安
Diane...
你不必非要做这项治疗
you don't have to keep putting yourself through this.
如果你不想做的话
Not if you don't want to.
我生在棚户区两间小房♥里
I was born in a two-room shack with an outhouse,
和弟兄六个挤在一起
six brothers,
吃不饱 缺少父母关怀 要什么没什么
not a lot of food or love or...anything.
逃离那里是...
Getting out of there was...
当社工把还是婴儿的小麦琪放进我的臂弯时
When that social worker put this little baby in my arms,
我看着我的小麦琪...
when I looked down at my Maggie...
麦琪是上天赐予我的礼物
Maggie is the universe giving me a gift.
她天性乐观
She is...a happy person.
她给我带来无数欢笑
She's cheerful.
麦琪不是一般的孩子
Maggie is rare.
她很特殊
She's special.
而...
This...
而我罹患癌症则使她人生蒙上一道阴影
This will give her darkness.
我怎能如此对待
How could I do that
这样天赋异禀的孩子
to the most special person in the whole world?
在我离去后 她得明白
When I die, she needs to know
她尽了一切全力
that she did everything that she could.
戴安 她已经尽全力了
Diane, she has.
麦琪尽了一切全力去帮你
Maggie's done everything there is to do.
我不能停下来 我不能做对不住她的事
I can't stop. I-I can't do that to her.
她承受得了
Well, she can take it.
你可能不清楚
You may not see it,
毕竟你是看着她长大的
because you knew her since she was a little girl.
作为她的同事
I mean, I didn't.
我看到的是她的家庭教养
I only know the woman you raised.
她是那样聪慧过人 性格坚韧
And that woman is smart and strong as iron,
对待她所爱的人更是如此
especially for the people she loves.
而现在
Now well,
我总算明白是为什么了
now I see where she gets it.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我准备给一些熟人打电♥话♥
So, I'm gonna put out a couple of calls
他们是我在波士顿认识的教授
to some old professors from Boston.
你还记得卢卡特医生吗
Do you remember Dr. Luckett?
他的专长是放射性...
He specializes in radioactive...
麦琪
Maggie...
您别在这个节骨眼上说放弃
Don't you dare quit on me now.
您不能 不能丢下我
Y-You can't. You can't quit on me.
我们会战胜病魔的
We can beat this.
您要和病魔做斗争 我帮您
You have to fight. I'll help you.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
坐下来 我有话要讲
Sit down and let me talk to you.
请把样本送检 谢谢
Get those to the lab for me. Thank you.
你还好吧
You all right?
不好
No.
你想坐下来歇会吗
Do you want to sit down?
不用了
No.
要是我爸在这里就好了
I just wish my dad was here.
麦琪
Maggie?
梅瑞狄斯她不懂
Meredith doesn't get it.
她只是在担心你
She's just worried about you.
我才了解我妈的情况
I just got started.
我妈病了好几个月了都没有告诉我
My mom has been sick for months without me knowing.
好几个月了
Months!
我觉得事情就像是有一天我忘记关烤箱
I feel like I left the house with the oven on
就出去办自己的事了
and went about my business...
回来发现♥房♥♥子已被熊熊大火吞噬
and came back to find the whole house engulfed in flames.
我被人拦着不让进
And no one will let me in.
无论我怎样努力 我都进不去屋子
No matter what I do, I can't get inside.
我什么都做不了
I can't save anything.
如果我想起来没关电器 肯定会掉头回来
I could've stopped it if I had known.
所以 我不能放弃 现在绝对不能放弃
S-So, I can't give up. I can't give up, not now.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
这是干什么
What?
来
Come here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
她所剩时日不多了
She's gonna go...
我还无法接受事实
and I'm not ready.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
你不可能做好准备了
You're never ready.
只能顺其自然
You just do it.
认真倾听
Listen to her.
聊她想聊的话题
Talk about whatever she wants to talk about
用心记下她的话
and record her voice in your mind
和每一件事
and memorize everything.
一直陪伴在她身旁
And just keep sitting there.
-高♥潮♥ -不要讲
- Orgasms. ?- No.
-不是什么猥琐的词汇 -不要
- It's not a dirty word. - No, no!
我时日不多了
I'm dying.
我得把我会的都教给你
I have to impart wisdom.
教这个 现在吗
This wisdom, right now?
您有的是时间
You have got time.
现在不必提起这个话题
You don't have to go there right now.
我有过高♥潮♥
I've had orgasms.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表