我接受了它的存在
I made room for it.
我们又这样了是吗
We just made you do it, didn't we?
我们靠你来提升自我良好感
We just made you make us feel better about ourselves.
这经常发生
It happens every time.
你有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
把这当做一个警告
Consider yourself warned.
我要努力了
I'm raising my game.
从今以后 我要朝你开火了
From here on, I'm gunning for you.
我要偷你的手术 表现的最好
I'm stealing your surgeries, taking the best services.
你可以向前跑 但是当你回头的时候
You can run, but when you turn around,
我会跟在你身后
I'm gonna be right on your heels.
我不会在那儿的 所以...
I won't be there, so...
什么意思
W-What do you mean?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的特权被收回了
My privileges got revoked.
我要去做心理咨♥询♥
I have to go to counseling.
真的吗 多久
For real? For how long?
祝你努力的愉快
Have fun raising your game.
你现在真的有机会打败我了
You'll actually have a shot at beating mine now.
我 能打通你办公室的电♥话♥真好
Hey. I-I'm glad I caught you in the office.
我是克莱夫医生...阿历克斯·克莱夫
It's Dr. Karev... Alex Karev.
没有 我没有惹麻烦
No, I'm not in any trouble.
不 我不需要一个律师
Uh, no, I-I don't need a lawyer.
我需要一个...一个引荐
Um, uh, I need a... a referral.
我要找一个人
I need to find a guy.
你能帮我吗
Uh, can you help me out?
好的 等等
Okay, yeah, one second.
怎么了
Yeah?
身体会适应
The body adapts.
它保护自己
It protects itself.
但它不能完全封锁
But it can't close off completely
这样我们也不是真的生活了
or we're not really living, right?
我今晚拒绝穿毛袜子
I reject fuzzy socks tonight.
我需要喝酒 有人想一起喝一杯吗
I need booze. Anyone want to get a drink?
有 拜托了 还要有男人
Yes. Please. And also, like, a man.
一个好的 陌生撩人的男人
Like a nice, new, attractive man. I don't want
-我不想坠入爱河... -不 我不想要一个男朋友
- to fall in love... - No, I don't want a boyfriend.
我只是不想等到快死的时候
I just don't want to wait until I'm dying
才拥有一些乐趣
before I let myself have some fun.
你们来吗
You guys in?
-我也不知道 -今晚算了吧
- I don't know. - Not tonight.
不要是医生
No doctors.
要陌生人
Strangers.
霍利会去哪儿 我去大众点评找找
Where would Holly go? I'm gonna Yelp.
你们玩的开心
You guys have fun.
嗨 霍利怎么样
Oh, hey. How's Holly?
她醒了吗 我能见见她吗
Is she awake? Can I see her?
科里 这不是什么好消息
Corey, the news is not good.
好吧 好吧...
Okay. Okay...
是时候忘记她了
It's time to let her go.
天呢 她死了吗
Oh, my God. She died?
不 我没这么说
No, I didn't say that.
但是你不会再见她了
But you're not going to see her again.
科里 把你们一起度过的时光
Corey, hold the time you two spent together
放在心上
close to your heart.
但是别让它牵绊你
But don't let it hold you back.
别再坐在这儿等了
No more sitting here and waiting.
抓紧你的新生活
Grab your new life by the hand
去生活吧
and go out there and live it.
-好 好吧 我... -做出改变是好的
- O-Okay, I... - Change is good.
所以我们把门敞开 就一点...
So we leave the door open, just a little...
嗨 一天都没见着你
Hi. Haven't see you all day.
-出去吗 -是的
- You headed out? - I am.
我也是
Me too.
热切的希望这一切都值
...hoping like hell it's worth the risk.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表