我要叫大家来开个会
I'll call a meeting.
你经常这么做吗
You do this a lot?
准备好10号♥法式胸管
Get a 10 French chest tube ready.
就在这给新生儿做大手术
Major surgery on a newborn right here?
婴儿会死在电梯里的
The baby would die on the elevator.
孩子妈妈可能已经...
And the mom might already be --
所以我们得快点 好吗 赶紧的
so we need to go, all right? Let's just --
赶紧行动起来
Let's do this.
手术刀
Scalpel.
墨菲 你还要不要来协助我
Murphy, you gonna assist or what?
皮尔斯医生成功地止住了明迪的内出血
Dr. Pierce was able to stop Mindy's internal bleeding.
她正在给她缝合
Um, she's closing her right now.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我什么时候能去见她 她怎么...
Uh, when can I see her? Is she --
她什么时候能醒过来
When will she wake up?
她会醒过来吗
Will she wake up?
我们还不确定
We don't know.
我们还要观察她的反应
We have to see how she responds.
天啊
Oh, God.
那宝宝呢
And the baby?
罗宾斯医生让我告诉你...
Dr. Robbins has asked me to tell you...
你的宝宝正在接受手术
your baby is in surgery.
手术
Surgery?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
我们有消息的话就会马上...
As soon as we know anything...
我接到电♥话♥的时候还在婴儿用品店
I was in a baby store when I got the call.
这事是不是挺奇怪的
Isn't that weird?
我刚给她买♥♥了顶小帽子
I just bought her this tiny little hat.
这是我给她挑选的第一件东西
It was the first thing I ever picked out for her.
怎么说呢 今天早上
It's like, this morning,
我还知道我的未来很明确
I knew what my future was, you know?
但是现在...
And...now...
我可能会失去宝宝
I might not have a baby.
或者妻子
Or a wife.
要是她醒过来 不原谅我怎么办
Or what if she wakes up and doesn't forgive me?
要是她再也不想见我了怎么办
What if she never wants to see me again?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她喝酒了吗 告诉我这点就可以
Is she sober? Just tell me that.
她很安全
She's safe.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
告诉她 回家吧
Tell her to come home.
告诉她没关系的 我们可以...
Tell her it'll be fine, and we'll be...
就告诉她回家来吧
Just tell her to come home.
她盯上我们了
She's onto us.
-这么快 -是啊
- Already? - Yeah.
可恶 我们得把斗争升级了
Damn it! We have to escalate the plan.
你们收到主任的邮件了吗
Hey, you guys get this e-mail from the Chief?
什么
What?
"紧急会议"
"Emergency meeting"?
是的 发给所有的主治医的
Yeah, it's to all the attendings.
除了我以外
Except me.
我们下一步要怎么做
What's our next step?
我有办法
I have an idea.
她会没事的 真的吗
She's gonna be okay? Really?
是的 修复很成功
Yeah. It was a good repair,
这种手术我做过很多次了
and I do a lot of them.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
幸好她没事
Thank God she's okay.
布莱恩
Bryan...
明迪的伤势本来不会这么严重的
Mindy's injuries were much worse than they could have been
因为她把腿放到了仪器板上
because her feet were up on the dashboard, and --
我知道 他们说了 安全气囊...
Yeah, they said, the airbag...
是我告诉她把腿放上去的
I told her to put them up there.
孩子要生出来了 她又很疼
The baby was coming, and she was in a lot of pain,
我就告诉她把腿放到仪表板上
and -- and I asked her to put her feet up on the dashboard
来缓解压力 但是我的本意...
to relieve the pressure. But I didn't --
我的本意不是给她带来更多痛苦
I didn't mean to make it worse.
我不想...我不想伤害她的
I did not -- - I did not mean to hurt her.
你没有伤害她
You didn't.
你只是想帮忙而已
You were just trying to help.
你没有伤害她
You didn't hurt her.
是我伤了她
I did.
你只是想快点赶过来 看她们俩
You were trying to get to her, to get to them both.
你只是...
You were just --
你只是想快点赶过来
You were trying to get here.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
他们只是...晚了10分钟而已
They're just... 10 minutes late.
所有人一起来晚
But all of them?
他们人呢
Where are they?
我怎么知道
I have no idea.
做手术 教学
Operating, teaching,
塑造未来的医生
molding the surgeons of tomorrow...
或者是在传达某种信息
Or maybe just sending a message.
他们一整天都在传达信息
Oh, they've been sending their message all day.
明尼克医生 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Dr. Minnick, will you excuse us?
拜托了
No, please.
明天见吧
I'll see you tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
你这是在反抗
So, this is mutiny.
你怎么想都可以
Call it what you want.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你自己说的 你喜欢明尼克的方法
You yourself said - you like Minnick's approach.
改革没错 但是你办事的方法不对
It's not what you're doing. It's how you've done it.
一切都太突然了 对医院不利
It's too abrupt. The program suffers.
没面子
Butt-hurt.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你觉得自己没面子了
You're butt-hurt.
如果你受了打击 因为一些小事闷闷不乐
That's what Tuck calls it when you get
塔克把这种样子叫做没面子
all bent out of shape and mopey over something you shouldn't
因为你觉得很丢脸
because you're embarrassed.
你在强制执行一项谁都不想看到的改变
You're forcing a change nobody asked for.
这跟我的面子没有关系
This is not about my butt.
-你真的要这么做吗 -我什么也没做呀
- You really want to do this? - I haven't done anything --
你真的要对我这么做吗
You really want to do this to me?!
听着 贝利 不是我一个人有这样的感觉
Look, Bailey, it's not just me.
不是你一个人
It's not just you.
你这样对我...
People are angry --
你的领导方式...
about your treatment of me,
大家都对这些很不满
about your direction of this program.
你做了一个错误的决定
It was a bad call.
你可以改正这个错误的
And you can walk it back.
大家也觉得我们需要改变 需要进步
People also felt the need for change and adaptation.
大家意识到了 我们的老办法
People recognized that "The way we've always done it"
不一定是最好的方法
isn't always the best way
引入新的视角
and that a -- a fresh perspective
并不一定会带来威胁
doesn't have to be a threat.
所以 我要继续我的改革
So, I'm gonna walk on.
"大家" 是吗
"People," Huh?
还有谁呢
Who?
还有别人
It's not just me.
先生 我已经给你签了出院手续
Sir, I signed your discharge papers.
你可以走了
You're good to go.
我知道 不过 我只是想知道
Oh, yeah. No, I -- I just kind of wanted to know
那家人怎么样了
how that family made out.
我不想回家了还一直想着这件事
'Cause I can't just go home and wonder, you know?
现在情况还不明朗 抱歉
It's, uh, still a question mark. Sorry.
好吧 可恶
Oh. Damn.
好吧 谢啦 晚安
Okay. Thanks. Night.
晚安
Night.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表