霍利 情况怎样了
Hey, Holly. How's it going in there?
我突然想起一件事来
Yeah, um, you know, it just occurred to me,
扫描结果出来时 你们可能会看见点奇怪的东西
uh, when you do the scan, you might see something weird.
我不想吓到你们
And I don't want you to freak out.
别担心
Ah, don't worry about it.
我们什么都见过 霍利 相信我
We've seen everything, Holly. Trust me.
我有一个巨大的无法切除的心脏肿瘤
Uh, well, I've got a giant, inoperable heart tumor.
我的天...
Holy...
忽略她就好
And, uh, you know, you can just ignore that.
它就长那儿了
It's just something I have.
很痛吗 像是有人狠狠捅了你一刀
Is it sharp, like someone stabbing you really hard,
或是抽痛...像是有颗球在你头上弹
or throbbing... like a ball bouncing against your head?
很痛
It just hurts.
有时感觉自己在转
Sometimes I feel like I've been spinning.
很晕吗
Like you're dizzy?
持续疼痛 间歇性晕眩 可能是前庭出了问题
Okay. Constant pain. Intermittent dizziness. It could be vestibular.
能告诉我们 是谁在照顾你吗
Can you tell us who takes care of you?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你和夏洛特住哪儿
And where do you and Charlotte live?
农场里
On a farm.
挺酷的 你养动物吗
Wow. That's pretty cool. You got any animals?
养了一只老鼠...一只鹅 还有一头羊
A rat... and a goose, a sheep...
我打赌还有一头猪
Ah. I bet there's a pig, too.
能在这里待一会吗
All right. You stay right here for a minute, okay?
是神经方面的问题
All right. Something's going on neurologically.
给他做个头部CT
We need to get him a head CT.
不能 需要许可才行
Well, we can't. Not without consent.
我们怎么找得到威尔伯的父母呢
And how do we find Wilbur's parents?
我们已经向警方报案了
We've already placed a call out to police
与儿童失踪相关的案件
regarding missing kids.
应该不会要太长时间
Well, it shouldn't take too long.
小孩衣着干净 看起来是受到了良好的抚育
Kid's got clean clothes, seems well-nourished.
会看书
He reads books.
或者有人念书给他听
Or someone reads them to him.
他在抽搐
He's... He's seizing.
莱姆 莱姆
Liam. Liam.
拿东西垫在他头下面
Someone get something for his head!
两剂氯羟去甲安定
Two of lorazapam!
再来一速效剂量的左乙拉西坦
And draw up a loading dose of Keppra!
马上去
On it.
你的脾破裂 有些许出血
So, you have some bleeding from a spleen laceration.
我们想要
We'd like to try and do something
做脾栓塞术
called a splenic embolization
这样不用做手术也能修复了
so that we can repair it without doing surgery.
行 我同意 手术只会拖累我
All right. I'm in. Surgery would only slow me down.
至于你的心脏肿瘤
Well, as for your heart tumor...
左心室肉瘤
Oh, yeah. Left atrial sarcoma.
不可切除
It's inoperable.
我只剩一年半的命了 没事
I've got less than a year left. It's okay.
不可切除 对不同的外科医生而言 指的是不同的东西
"Inoperable" means different things to different surgeons.
我看过六个医生了 我知道过程如何
I-I've seen six surgeons. So I know the stages.
你们停留在第一层
You guys are in Stage 1.
你们知道了它 眼前一亮
You see it, your eyes light up,
认为你们是唯一能制♥服♥它的人
you're the only ones who can tame it.
第二阶段...你们制定了计划
Stage 2... you make a plan,
一个貌似无人施展过的计划
a plan unlike any who have come before you.
然后征得我的同意
You get my consent.
第三阶段...你发现不奏效
Stage 3... you realize it doesn't work
你觉得奇怪 无比沮丧
and you feel weird and you get all sad,
你觉得让我失望了
and then you feel you disappointed me
我反而要来安慰你 我很好
and then make it my job to convince you that I'm okay
这让你好受些
so that you feel better.
能跳过这些步骤吗
Can we just skip it?
我知道手术很复杂 但我真的认为...
I know it's complicated, but I really think...
脾好起来前 我要躺多久
Yeah, uh, how long am I laid up till my spleen heals?
要过多久 我才能重回战场呢
How long till I can, you know, get back in the saddle?
那要看是哪场了
Uh, depends on the kind of saddle.
我想和好多男人滚床单
Uh, well, I'd like to have sex with as many men
直到我的肿瘤告诉我 我不行了
as I care to, until my tumor tells me I can't.
目标明确
Goals.
-有意思 -真不错
- Impressive. - Nice.
这次摔倒真是打断了我的计划
This fall really put a kink in my plans
不算个好事
and, um, not in a good way.
如果脾修复期间没有并发症
Ah, well, provided that your spleen heals
要不了几天 可能是一周 你就能回归到
without complications, you should be back
你正常的...生活方式中去了
to your normal... lifestyle in a few days, maybe a week.
有可能再快点吗
Okay. Any chance we can shave that down?
局部皮肤脱套伤 骨裂
Partial deglovement, broken bones,
组织和神经严重受损
extreme tissue and nerve damage.
什么病例
What do we have here?
-不得了的 -没错
- Ouch. - Yep.
二十七岁男性 手被旋转门夹了
A 27-year-old got his hand jammed in a revolving door.
那来看看吧
Uh, that'll do it.
治疗方案如何
What's the game plan?
鉴于他的截肢手术评分有7分
Well, since his MESS score's a 7,
我们正处于一个介于
we're sitting right in the gray area
是治疗还是截肢的灰色地带间 所以...
between salvage and amputation, so obv...
其实我想听听沃伦的想法
Well, actually, I'd like to hear what Warren's thinking.
这个想法不错
Good idea.
不考虑重建手术
Oh. Well, uh, reconstructive surgery is out.
如果做的话 那就...
I mean, if we go that route, we're just...
手术很可能失败
Yeah, well, there's a high likelihood of failure
不出半年 我们又得回来
and we're just back here in six months
截掉一只毫无功能的手
amputating a nonfunctioning hand.
这倒是实话
Mm, that is true.
直接截肢更简单些
Amputation is simpler.
但某些病人情感上不能接受
But some patients mentally can't process that.
那就做个明智的选择
Choose wisely, then.
既然截肢系数是临界值
Well, since the MESS score is borderline,
我们就要去找其他的指标
we have to look for other indicators.
保肢指数 预期保肢指数
Uh, the LSI, the PSI could give us
让我们更清楚的了解缺血情况
a clearer picture of the ischemia,
骨头或肌肉损伤 以及
the bone/muscle damage, and the extent
血管损伤的范围
of the vascular injury.
沃伦 你并不是在写一篇研究报告
Warren, you're not writing a research paper.
你是在治疗一位打着吗♥啡♥点滴的病人
You're treating a patient on a morphine drip.
好好回答
Make a call.
根据各类指标
Uh, well, according to these numbers,
那就截肢吧
I say we amputate, then.
沃伦 这里有个数字给你 27
Here's a number for you, Warren... 27.
这位二十七岁的先生 希望保住他的手
A 27-year-old wants to keep his hand.
我们要做一个旋转皮瓣
We're gonna do a rotational flap
使用抗生素 试着保住他的手
with antibiotic beads and try to save this guy's hand.
对 当然
Right. Of course.
预定手术间 帮我拍点
Book an O.R. and, uh, get me some images
他两侧大腿的照片 用来做皮瓣移植
of his left and right thighs, also, for the grafts.
好的
All right.
那是灰色地带
It was a gray area.
嘿 所以梅雷迪斯说
Hey. So, Meredith was talking about
要带内森来过夜
bringing Nathan over tonight.
带到家里吗
Bringing him home?
-我们家吗 -是的
- To our house? - Yeah.
然后这有点奇怪 所以她就不带了
And then it got weird, and now she's not.
对她正在和他约会这件事 我都还没回过神来
I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that she's dating him.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-那个肿瘤 -什么
- The tumor. - What?
这就是为什么她要把那个肿瘤拿出她的房♥间
That's why she took the tumor out of her room.
她不想在德里克的神龛前和他发生性关系
She doesn't want to have sex with him in a shrine to Derek.
她没有对上次那个家伙这么做过
She did not do that with the last guy.
后来发生了什么 尖叫 痛哭
And look what happened... screaming and crying
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表