朝我大喊大叫 诅咒我
Yell at me, scream at me, curse.
不管你想做什么 我都能接受
Whatever you need to do, I can handle it.
我得回去工作了
What I need to do is go back to work.
好吧 我想解释一下
Well, I want to explain this.
听着 我明白 好吗 你...
Look. I get it, okay? You...
你...在飞机上 情绪升温了
Y... There was a plane. Emotions were heightened.
你们共患难 我明白
You almost died together. I get it.
不 不单单是飞机的事情的
No, it wasn't just the plane.
这早就发生了
It happened before that.
什么时候
When?
什么时候
When?
在艾米利亚和欧文的婚礼前
Before Amelia and Owen's wedding.
但是这在我知道你喜欢他之前就发生了
But it started before I even knew you liked him,
而且当你告诉我你喜欢他的时候 我就终止了
and as soon as you told me you liked him, I called it off.
我们还聊过
We talked about it!
-我... -是你让我继续追他
- I... - You let me go on and on!
我准备告诉你的
I was going to tell you,
结果你妈妈又去世了
and then your mother died,
我就做不到
and then I just couldn't.
我不想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you,
内森也不想
and Nathan didn't want to hurt you.
不
No.
这和内森无关 是你的事
This isn't about Nathan. It's you!
连我妈都要骗我的时候
I trusted you to be honest with me,
我相信你不会
when even my mother lied to me,
现在她逝世了
and now she's dead.
我以为能指望你说实话
I thought I could count on you to tell me the truth.
可你从始至终都在撒谎
But you've been lying this whole time.
我想做该做的
I was trying to do the right thing.
好吧 你没有
Well, you didn't.
我知道
I know that.
麦琪 拜托 别走
Maggie, please, please, please.
能不能不要就这么完事了
Can we just not leave it like this?
我本来只剩下你了
You were all I had left.
心跳速率上到130了 维妮卡 呼吸感觉怎样
Heart rate's up to 130. Veronica, how's your breathing?
还... 呃 有点困难
It's fi... Um, it's a little tough.
什么情况 发生什么了
What's happening? What's going on?
嘿 杰 来 看看他
Hey, Jer, come on. Look at him.
他有最可爱的眼睛
He has the sweetest eyes.
她的血氧饱和度在下降 发生了持续性心动过速
Her sats are dropping. She's persistently tachycardic.
我们给她高流速供氧吧
Let's put her back on high-flow oxygen.
可能有栓塞
It could be an embolus.
该带他走了
Time to get him out of here.
嗯 再等一下
Yeah, in a minute.
如果是栓塞 我们等不了一下了
If it's an embolus, we don't have a minute.
她做这些就是为了见到孩子
She did all this so she can meet the baby.
让他们再等一会儿吧
Just give them another damn minute.
杰 抱走他吧
Jer, can you take him?
他现在得去新生儿重症监护室了
He needs to go to the NICU now.
嗯 那... 那维妮卡呢
And, uh, what... what about Veronica?
有人看着她 没事的
She's in good hands. She'll be just fine.
我会好好照顾她
I'll take good care of her.
杰 去陪着他
Jer, you stay with him.
你答应过我的 就指望你了
You promised. I'm counting on you.
可我不...
But I don't...
去吧 和他一起
Go on. Stay with him.
呆会儿见
I'll see you in a little bit.
是打肝素还是直接用溶栓剂
Are we pushing heparin or going straight to thrombolytics?
溶栓剂是禁忌
Thrombolytics are contraindicated.
我们得做栓塞切除术 拿个下腔静脉过滤器来
We need to do a embolectomy, and let's get an IVC filter.
维妮卡 你有个栓塞脱离了
Veronica, you've thrown a blood clot,
一路到了你的肺里
and it's traveled all the way to your lungs.
很严重 我们得立即移除
It's very serious. We need to remove it immediately,
所以我们要把你麻醉 给你开胸
so we're gonna need to put you under and open up your chest.
这样...
Is that...
这样有用吗
Uh, will that work?
手术只会持续大约半小时
The procedure will only last about a half an hour.
会有用吗
Will it work?
不能保证你幸存
There's no guarantee you'd survive it.
如果我们什么都不做呢
And what if we didn't do anything?
维妮卡 我们必须得动手术
Veronica, we need to do this procedure.
如果不做 你今天可能下不了手术台了
If we don't, you might not make it off this table today.
血压下降 把手推车准备好
Okay, pressure's dropping. Get a cart ready!
不 我签拒绝心肺复苏书是有原因的
No. I signed that DNR for a reason.
你可以撤销 我们能帮你
You can rescind. Let us help you.
我做了我想做的 我的孩子... 很好
I did what I wanted. My baby's... okay.
这...
It...
我好累
I'm so tired.
我知道
I know.
我懂的
I know.
嘿 怎么样啊
Hey, how did it go?
我们把那位病人身体里的所有蛔虫都取出来了
Well, we got all the worms out of the patient.
我跟韦博没啥实质进展
I did not get very much out of Webber.
卡普娜
Kepner!
你和那人一起过了好几个钟头
You've been with the man for hours.
我知道呀 我试了很多次
I know, I know! And I tried many times,
可每次我说什么 他都直接否决
but everything I threw at him, he just shot down.
比我们以为的糟多了
It's way worse than we thought.
我是说 感觉他的心死了
I mean, it's like he's dead inside.
凯瑟琳那边怎么样呢
How'd it go with Catherine?
她叫你别管闲事
Mm. She told you to mind your own business?
她是位很难听劝的女士
She is a hard woman to talk to.
你也是啊
Mm. So are you.
我知道
I know.
可只是因为我一般是对的
But it's because I'm usually right
而其他人是错的 所以对他们来说很困难
and people are wrong, and it's hard for them.
是哦
Yeah.
凯瑟琳也通常都觉得她是对的
Catherine usually thinks she's right, too.
你是说我只是以为自己是对的吗
Are you saying that I just think that I'm right?
不 我是说...
No, I'm saying...
是说你和凯瑟琳·艾弗里
I'm saying you and Catherine Avery
是两位非常相似的女士
are very similar women.
非常
Very.
特别相似
I mean, very.
好吧
Yeah.
我爱杰里米
I love Jeremy.
我从没和他说过...
I never told him...
因为我们是朋友
'cause we were friends.
我就想 "如果不行怎么办呢"
And I-I thought, "What if it didn't work out"?
现在看来真荒谬
That's so ridiculous now.
我是在等更好的吗
W-Was I waiting for something better?
他一直... 很爱我
He's loved me... my whole life,
不管发生什么
through everything.
包括癌症
Through cancer.
我知道他的
I know him.
他会想...
He's gonna want to...
一直爱我...
keep loving me...
即使我死了
after I'm gone.
他就是这种人
That's the kind of guy he is.
你会...
Will you...
你会告诉他...
Will you tell him...
不要太念旧吗
not to look back?
他现在当爹了
He's a dad now.
得...
And he has to be...
他必须勇敢一点
He has to be fearless.
他必须迈出这一步
He has to leap.
他必须
He has...
你想要什么 需要什么
What do you want? What do you need right now?
我觉得很冷
I'm so cold.
我去拿条暖和的被子来
I'll get a warming blanket.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表