-不 不是 -不行
- No, it's not -- ?No.
麦琪 这不是你能决定的
Maggie, this is not your decision to make.
梅瑞狄斯 亲爱的
Meredith, dear...
我开除你了
I'm firing you.
你不再是我的医生了
You're no longer one of my doctors.
实习医生格蕾
第十三季 第十八集
谢谢你们今早能来见我
Thank you for meeting with me this morning.
我找到了一个在吉尔曼医院开始做的
I found something that -- it is called the BXP protocol,
叫BXP的治疗方案
and it started at Gillman.
他们在进行用人源化抗体治疗
They are experimenting with humanized antibodies
晚期癌症的免疫疗法的试验
for late-stage cancer immunotherapy.
一项临床试验
A clinical trial.
成功了吗
And it's successful?
因为可观的结果
The trial's next phase
这项试验马上就被批准进入下一个阶段了
was rushed into approval due to favorable outcomes.
你妈妈符合试验标准码
And your mom meets the criteria?
只要我们能摘除阻碍她胆管的转移性肿瘤
Once we remove that met that's obstructing her bile duct,
她的肝脏酶指标就会下降 就能进入试验了
her liver enzymes will go down, and she's in.
梅瑞狄斯认为做这个手术不明智
Um, Meredith doesn't feel that surgery is wise.
梅瑞狄斯不再跟着这个病例了
Meredith is no longer on the case.
现在我知道了这个试验
And now that I know about this trial,
就更有理由要做这个手术了
there is even more reason to do the surgery.
我希望你们中的一个人能来做
And I'd like one of you to do it.
我觉得我们应该先看看试验的材料
You know, um, i think we should read up on the trial...
然后再想出一个方案
...and then come up with a plan.
没错
Yeah.
你觉得这样行吗
Does that sound good to you?
没问题 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, thanks.
有人认为这个好主意吗
Does anyone think this is a good idea?
-没有 -一点都不觉得
- No. ?- Not at all.
好吧 那我们对此意见都统一了
All right, so we're together on that.
我会拿来戴安的病例
So, I'll bring up, uh, Diane's chart.
我们再找些其他的研究然后我们一块讨论一下
We'll pull together some other research and get together,
看看我们能想出什么方案
see what we can come up with, huh?
你知道吗 我更喜欢单独工作
You know what? I'd prefer to work alone.
-我也是 -我会...
- Me, too. - I'll still --
不 不 伙计们 这不是个好主意
No, no, no, no, guys, that's not a good idea.
好吧
Great.
鉴于这个转移肿瘤的位置和大小
A biliary bypass wouldn't work,
胆旁路手术是没有用的
given the location and size of the met.
你真的准备切除它
Are you actually going to resect it?
那个转移肿瘤 我不会靠近那个玩意的
The met? I'm not going near that thing.
没人会的
No one would.
现在我只是想弄明白
Right now, I'm just trying to figure out
怎样降低她的肝功能指标来让她能参加试验
how to lower her LFTs to get her into this trial.
你考虑过做支架手术吗
Did you consider stenting her?
不行 那还是要做手术 她的条件...
Mm, that's still surgery. I mean, with her condition...
但如果在少量镇定剂的情况下经皮植入
But if it's done percutaneously, under minimal sedation...
对 可以给她长♥期♥的减压效果
Yeah, it could give her long-term relief,
但愿能避免再次介入
hopefully avoiding re-intervention.
还能让她肝功能指标降下来
And get her LFTs down.
我喜欢这个方案
I like it.
这总比完全旁路手术好
Well, it's better than a complete bypass.
没错
That's true.
太好了
Okay, good.
我没来过这里
I was never here.
她的术后肝功能检查结果如何 有变化吗
How are her LFTs post-op? Any change?
手术起作用了
Well, the procedure worked.
我完全解除了梗阻
I relieved the obstruction 100%.
她的肝功能检测指标的确在下降
And her LFTs are trending down, yes.
那她就有资格参加试验了
So she'll qualify for the trial.
是的 她有资格参加试验
Yes, she qualifies for the trial.
真的吗
Really?!
天哪 这真是个天大的好消息
Oh, my God. That is amazing news!
贝利医生 谢谢你的手术
Thank you, Dr. Bailey, for doing the procedure!
我要去给吉尔曼的联♥系♥人打电♥话♥了
I gotta call my contacts at Gillman.
我要走了 谢谢你们
I -- I got to go. All right, thank you.
-该死 -没错
- Damn it. - Yep.
没人想说我们都认为这个试验
No one wanted to mention that we think that the trial
是个很烂的主意
is a completely terrible idea.
你得让她坐下来告诉她是什么情况
You need to sit her down and let her know what's going on.
-我 我才不要 -你是她朋友
- Me? I'm not doing that! - You're her friend.
一个不告诉她她母亲得癌症的朋友
Who kept her mom's cancer a secret from her.
不 你是她爸爸 你去
No, you're her dad. You do it.
你是戴安的外科医生
You're Diane's surgeon.
-艾弗里也是 -拜托
- So was Avery. - Oh, come on.
是你的手术先让她的肝功能指标降下来
You led the procedure that brought her LFTs down
然后让她得到试验资格
and got her the trial in the first place.
我从没相信过这个试验
A trial I never believed in.
没错 但你是主任
Yeah, well, you're the chief.
好吧 那谁是董事会主席
Well, who's head of the board?
-现在你想起这个了 -算了
- Now you care about that? - Never mind.
我去吧
I'll do it.
她在候诊室
She's in the waiting room.
不想打扰你
Don't want to bother you.
进来 进来吧
Oh, come in. Come in.
麦琪去给我拿水还是什么去了
Maggie went to get me some tea or something.
没关系
Well, that's fine.
我想和你聊聊
You know, I wanted to chat
什么事
Well?
临床试验的事
about the clinical trial.
我入组了吗
Did I get in?
对 你会入组的 但听我说
Well, yes, y-y-you will, but, listen.
-有些事 -麦琪肯定会很激动
- There are some things that -- Maggie will be so excited.
她想马上开始做
She -- She wants to start right away
那什么东西
the, um, the thingy.
试验方案
The protocol.
试验方案
Protocol. ?
是你来做方案吗
Will you be doing the protocol?
我想确保你有全面的了解
I want to make sure you have the complete picture.
这个试验很有侵袭性
The trial is very aggressive.
那不是我们想要的效果吗
That's what we want, right?
没错 但是
Yes, but, um...
但你的身体会有严重的不良影响
the toll it's gonna take on your body --
这很难熬
it will be difficult.
非常难熬
Extremely difficult.
我知道
I know.
但麦琪说这是个好主意
But Maggie says it's a good idea.
戴安 我们禁止医生为自己家人看诊
Diane, there's a reason we don't let doctors
是有道理的
treat members of their own family.
有时候 想救助自己所爱之人的心
Sometimes, the need to help someone you love
会影响你的判断
can...cloud your judgement.
会让我恶化的事 她都不会做的
She wouldn't do anything to make me worse.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
买♥♥好了
Here we go.
怎么回事 出事了吗
What's the matter? What's wrong?
没事
Oh, nothing.
亲爱的 一切顺利
Everything's great, sweetie.
你知道吗
Uh, you know what?
我让你好好休息会
I'm gonna let you get some rest,
我们明天再说
and, um, we'll talk tomorrow.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
到时候见
See you then.
就这里 皮尔斯太太
?Here you go, Ms. Pierce.
没必要有特殊待遇
Oh, wha-- no need for special treatment.
我在另一间化疗室就好了
I -- I'm happy in the other chemo room,
就平常的那间
in the regular one.
妈妈 这是临床试验
Right, Mom, it's a clinical trial
所以他们必须要
so, um, they have to be able
控制一切环境因素
to control everything in your environment --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表