好了
Okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
肺音正常
Lungs are clear.
好了 脚趾蜷起来
Okay, make fists with your toes.
用力 用力 用力
Tight, tight, tight, tight, tight, tight fists.
很好
Good job.
我之前还没见过这一招呢
I haven't seen that one before.
慢慢来 深呼吸 这能分散他们的注意力
Slow, deep breaths. It just distracts them.
-今天是你第一天上班 -算是吧
- It's your first day? - Sort of.
能帮上忙的地方我就搭把手
Just jumping in where I can.
好吧 欢迎你
Well, welcome.
谢谢 罗宾斯医生
Thanks, Dr. Robbins.
跟你说了我不会忘的
Told you I wouldn't forget.
忘什么
Forget?
你的名字
Your name.
你忘了
You don't remember.
好吧 算了
Okay. Uh, forget it.
我只是 上次我见你的时候
I just -- Last time I saw you,
我说过我忘不了你的名字 我以为...
I said you had a name i couldn't forget, and so I thought...
-对不起 我不是 -不
- I'm sorry. I don't -- - No.
没事的
It's fine.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's nothing.
没事
It's nothing.
你看见了没 看见我更胜一筹了没
Did you see that? Did you see me winning?
你是说他知道 米迦知道
You're saying he knew? Micah?
我们是这么听到的 将近一年的时间
That's what we heard -- that for almost a year,
他一直知道有地震损坏
he knew that there was earthquake damage,
但他无动于衷
and he didn't do anything about it!
他这是犯罪 是过失犯罪
What he did is criminal! It's negligence!
不 不 这是谋杀
No, no. Murder's what it is.
我听说荣达·科里的手术失败了
I heard Rhonda Coley didn't even make it out of surgery.
他跑不了的
He can't get away with this!
-哈利 哈利 -他不会的
- Harry. Harry. - He won't!
要我说 他跑不了
If I have a say, he won't!
哈利 哈利 医生来了
Harry, Harry, the doctors are here.
她情况如何
How is she?
维尼伤的很严重
Winnie's injuries are very severe.
最要紧的是她的胸腔还在出血
Most urgently, she's bleeding into her chest.
我们安置的胸管一直在抽血
The tube we placed is still draining blood.
所以我们要马上给她手术
So we'll need to operate on her right away.
然后她就会没事了 对吗
A-And then she's gonna be okay, right?
医生怎么说的
What'd they say?
-维尼怎么样了 -她现在要做手术
- How's Winnie? - She's in surgery right now.
他这次肯定跑不了的
Look, he is not gonna get away with this!
我正是这么...
That's exactly what I'm trying to...
这是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我不喜欢这个气氛
I do not like the vibe here.
你知道我被传唤作证了吗
Did you hear that I was subpoenaed?
对 我...
Uh, yeah, I...
我的律师很厉害 她说
My attorney's really good. She says that --
或许 我觉得
Probably -- I don't --
我觉得我们不该讨论这件事
I don't think that we should talk about it.
对 我也不想
Yeah, I-I don't want to.
只是...
It's just...
明天以后 我们可能就没机会再说话了
after tomorrow, we might not get a chance to talk.
之后我可能就见不到你了
I might not see you after.
我只是想跟你说对不起
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
阿历克斯 你道过歉了 我知道
Alex, you've said that. I know.
我是认真的
I mean for the things I said.
你不是一无是处
You're not trash.
永远不要让别人这么说你
Don't ever let anyone say that.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, and I...
你不是一无是处 乔
You're not trash, Jo.
多米尼克医生 请到2501号♥分机
Dr. Dominick, extension 2501.
多米尼克医生 请到2501号♥分机
Dr. Dominick, extension 2501.
明尼克医生
Dr. Minnick.
你上任啦
You're here.
还没呢 周一正式上班
Not yet. I start Monday.
今天我只是来帮忙的
I'm just volunteering today, helping out where I can.
太棒了
That's so cool.
现在我们可没时间去喝咖啡
It doesn't look like we'll get our cup of coffee now.
要是你想 我可以把文件发给你
I can send you some papers if you want.
你只用观察几天就行
And, you know, you'll just be observing
了解工作模式
the first few days anyway, getting a sense of how it works.
对你适应岗位变迁有用
That'll actually help with the transition.
变迁吗 我还以为你们要一起管理呢
Transition? I thought you two were working together.
本来就是
Y-Yes, we are.
贝利医生没跟你说吗
Has Dr. Bailey spoken with you?
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我们应该坐下来...
I think you and I should sit down --
你应该去找贝利医生
You should talk to Dr. Bailey.
四号♥手术室要结束了 下一个是我们
They're closing in O.R. 4. We're next.
好的 我们要怎么做
Right on. So, what do we do here?
我觉得我们不需要横膈膜网
Well, I don't think we need a mesh for the diaphragm,
-同时用尼龙线缝合就行了 -不是这件事
- just a running nylon suture. - No, no, no, no.
我们是要分别通知他的妻子和女朋友吗
Are we supposed to update this guy's wife and girlfriend separately,
然后隐瞒她们
hope they never meet?
我们是要坦白事实
Do we sell them out,
还是任凭他欺骗他的妻子
or are we enabling some guy to cheat on his wife?
我们什么都不用做
We don't have to do anything.
背叛妻子的 之后都有报应啦
You cheat on your wife, it's gonna come back to bite you.
我们都有自己的问题
We had our own problems.
梅根和我 你是说这件事对吧
Megan and I. That's what you're saying, right?
我们出现了问题 我们也尝试解决了
But we had problems, and we were working on them.
我不是在找什么借口
And I'm not just making excuses,
但我们的事跟你无关 你根本就不懂
but you weren't in our thing, so you don't know.
里格斯...
Riggs --
你觉得责任在我 我知道
And you hold me responsible. I know that.
但是我保证你再怎么责备我
But I promise you can't judge me harsher
也比不上我自责的程度
than I judge myself every day.
这是一辈子的事情 兄弟
It's a life sentence, mate.
而你...
And you --
也许你不能理解是因为你...
Well, maybe you can't understand that 'cause you're...
你永远不会理解
Well, you'd never do it.
你做得更好
You're better than that.
你比我做得好 一直都是
You're better than me. You always have been.
并没有
I'm not better.
我也犯过错
I've made my mistakes.
不会是...
Not...
是的
Yeah.
你出轨过吗
You cheated?
背着谢博德
On Shepherd?
我的第一任妻子
On my first wife.
看她那个样子就好像你要让位一样
She made it sound like you're stepping down.
你不能让位
You're not stepping down.
你跟贝利医生谈过了吗
Have you talked to Dr. Bailey?
我一直传呼她来着 可她一整天都在手术
I tried paging her. She's in surgeries all day.
伊莱扎·明尼克一副这个项目
Eliza Minnick needs to stop talking
归她负责的样子 事实并不是
like she is running this program if she's not.
好的 麦琪 我会跟贝利医生说的
Okay, Maggie, I will talk to Dr. Bailey.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
肺门夹住了 但大动脉还在出血
The hilum's clamped, but the P.A. Is still bleeding.
爱德华兹 抽吸
Edwards, suction.
我刚才看到明尼克医生了 她已经来了
I saw Dr. Minnick earlier. She's here already.
垫布
Lap pads.
真棒
That's awesome.
爱德华兹 垫布
Edwards, more lap pads.
所以我在想 为了纪念这个
So, I was thinking, in honor of that,
你觉得我可不可以修复...
do you think maybe I could have a shot at repairing --
你不能
You're not doing a repair.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表