麦迪一直在抱怨肚子疼
Matty kept complaining about his stomach.
过去几天里一直断断续续地疼
It's been off and on for the last few days,
不过疼痛开始加重
but it kept getting worse,
我们掉头还是来到了医院
so we just turned around and came back here.
我觉得就是胃病吧
I mean, it's probably just a stomach bug, right?
我们打算坐邮轮游玩
We're going on a cruise.
嗯 很有趣
Ooh, that's fun.
她叫探险家号♥
It's called an Explorer Cruise.
费用全包 沿途停靠三个港口
It's all-inclusive, three ports of call.
还可以玩攀岩
And they have rock-climbing walls
甚至有夜场电影
and even movie nights.
在甲板上还可以学怎么冲浪
And they teach you to surf right on deck!
看见没 他比麦迪还期待这次旅行
See, he...he's more excited than Matty is about this trip.
我仿佛养了两个孩子
It's like I have two children.
马蒂 手臂抬高举过头顶
Matty, can you raise your arms for me?
而且 我们要是在一个小时内坐上车出发
Also, if we get to the car within the hour,
时间还来得及
we can still make it.
戴纳...
Dana...
也许我们是反应过度了
Maybe we're just overreacting.
-戴纳 -我是在往好处想
- Dana... - I'm being optimistic.
马蒂盼着出去玩都盼了一年了
Matty's been looking forward to this for a year.
希拉里 戴纳 麦迪可能有胆结石
Hillary, Dana, I'm afraid Matty has gallstones
和胆囊感染
and a very inflamed gallbladder.
胆结石
Gallstones?
可是他才九岁
But he's nine.
九岁得胆结石的确很罕见
Very rare in someone Matty's age,
但是不是不可能发生
but it can happen.
天啊 我的宝贝
Oh, gosh. Oh, sweetie.
但是我们还能去得成吗
But will we still be able to go?
儿子 没关系 别担心
It's okay, son. Don't worry.
我们还去得了吗
Will we be... able to go?
小家伙 今天是去不成了
Not today, buddy.
你需要做手术
You need surgery.
我的上帝
My God.
刚才太不容易了
That was so hard.
他们可以改时间去
Hey, they can reschedule a vacation.
你不能沉浸在他们的生活中 这不是你能管的
You can't get caught up in their story, not your job.
不是 我是差点乐出来
No, it was so hard to keep from smiling,
特别是讲到"你需要做手术"的时候
especially when I said, "You're gonna need surgery."
你能在这里我实在是太开心了
I'm just happy that you're here.
我按捺不住差点就拥抱你
I'm trying not to hug you right now.
好吧 快点儿
Okay, make it quick.
谢谢你
Thank you!
好了 讲讲你的手术计划
All right, now talk me through your surgical plan.
套管穿刺针插入建立手术通道后 我...
Well, after trocar insertion, I'll...
从头到尾负责结肠部分切除手术
Your very own start-to-finish partial colectomy, huh?
听上去很厉害
Pretty spiffy.
是呀 应该很酷
Yeah, yeah. Should be pretty cool.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你紧张了
Oh, are you nervous?
不 不紧张 只是...
No, it's not nerves. It's just...
我希望能换一位主治医生而已
I wish I had a different attending, that's all.
如果大家都不赞成米尼克的做法
I mean, if people don't like what Minnick's doing,
-大家就不会... -主治医生是谁
- they don't really try... - Well, who's the attending?
我找他们谈谈
I'll talk to them.
是韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
我就知道你是这个反应
But, yeah. Yeah.
我可有的忙了
So this should be fun.
还有 不劳你了 你不必找他去
And, no, no, you won't talk to him.
因为我老婆是外科主任 我的日子已经够惨了
I have enough problems being your First Lady.
你就别再多管闲事了
Just stay out of it.
他们给你起了什么外号♥
My First what?
皮尔斯医生 如果可以 我能做
Dr. Pierce, do you think I might have a chance
胸段食管剥离吗
to dissect the thoracic esophagus?
威尔逊 不必了
No, Wilson.
皮尔斯医生 为什么不能了
I don't see why not, Dr. Pierce, if...
因为手术就需要一位外科医生
Because we already have one surgeon
你的要求是计划外
we didn't plan for is why not.
我明白了
Okay, I get it.
发生在格蕾医生身上的事让你心情不好
You are unhappy about Dr. Grey,
不过 又不是我把她停职了
but I am not the one who suspended her.
我不高兴是因为
I'm unhappy about the fact
手术是我和格蕾医生苦心筹划的
that Dr. Grey and I worked hard to plan this surgery,
中途你却杀出来 抢了功
and you are skipping steps.
就像现在你结扎好血管用于接下来的
You just ligated a branch that we might need
吻合术
for the anastomosis.
现在可以切除食道肿瘤了
And now the esophagus is ready to be excised,
比预计得要快
which was quicker.
室颤
V-fib!
病人心脏停搏
She's in cardiac arrest!
准备好
Ready?
拿电击板
Grab the paddles!
1, 2, 3.
电击板
Paddles!
充电120焦
Charge to 120.
离手
Clear.
现在还能做什么
So, what now?
还能继续拿掉肿瘤吗
Can we still excise the tumor?
不行
No, we can't.
病人情况太不稳定了
She's too unstable.
缝合刀口 做心脏检查
We have to close her up, do a cardiac work-up,
送重症监护室严密监测
observe her in ICU.
林恩 对不住 你还得继续等下去
Sorry, Lynne, you're gonna have to keep waiting.
你看我♥干♥什么
Why are you looking at me?
她突发心脏病和我又没关系
I didn't give her a heart attack.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
需要我做什么
Need something?
沃伦从头到尾负责这场手术
Warren is doing his start-to-finish surgery.
我想旁观
I thought I'd observe.
真的
Really?
旁观沃伦还是我
Observe Warren or me?
你要她来的
You asked her to come in here?
你不相信我会按规定来
You don't trust me to follow the protocol?
先生 我不是这个意思
No, sir.
我甚至不知道她会来
I-I didn't even know that she was gonna come.
他不是这个意思 我也不是这个意思
Uh, he didn't say that, and I didn't say that.
是你自己说的
You said that.
我觉得我俩没问题的
I think we're good.
我就是想看看
I think I'd like to watch.
我心脏病突发了
I had a heart attack?
是的 但我们处理得很及时
Yes, but we were able to intervene very quickly.
可你们没有切除肿瘤
But you didn't get the damn cancer out?
是的 我们没办法切除肿瘤
No, we weren't able to remove the tumor.
你心脏病发作了以后
After your heart attack --
我就知道会出问题
I knew something was gonna go wrong.
看到格蕾医生不在的时候我就...
The minute Dr. NotGrey showed up, I...
即使格蕾医生在 她也没有办法
Dr. Grey wouldn't have been able to do anyth--
我们还是
You know, why don't we --
我们还是给你点时间先冷静一下吧
why don't we give you a few minutes of peace and quiet?
那个可怜的女人的体内还布满肿瘤
That poor woman's body is still riddled with cancer.
我们刚救了她一命
We did just save her life.
你以为她会把这看成外加的事吗
You'd think she'd see that as a plus.
别说了
Shut up!
闭上你的嘴吧
Just...shut your face.
麦琪
Maggie!
我以为你是和我们一伙的
I thought you were with us.
我以为你是支持理查德的
I thought you were with Richard.
然而你却这么做
And then you go and do this?
我接受了这份工作
I took a job!
这是个机会
It was an opportunity!
这是在帮助敌人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表