我能预见到
I can see it, you know?
预见到什么
See what?
预见杰里米给我们的孩子荡秋千
Jeremy pushing our kid in the swing,
在空中捕捉他们的脚趾
touching his toes when they're in the sky.
预见到孩子是那么的快乐
And the baby thinks it's so funny.
预见到他们一起长大变老
I can see them growing older together,
享受各种好玩的东西
getting to the good stuff.
杰里米会让他们看《星球大战》
Jeremy showing him "Star Wars" for the first time.
从《新希望》开始 因为你不能从其他几部开始
"Episode IV," 'cause you can't start anywhere else.
高中 大学...
High school, college...
他第一个房♥子
his first apartment.
杰里米都会陪着 他是最好的父亲
Jeremy's there, and he's the best dad.
我想到这些就觉得现在的一切都有意义
I picture that, and all this crap is for something.
是未来幸福的结局
A happy ending.
我死了 但仍有美好的未来
I die, but there's something good still.
有美好的未来值得期待
There's something good to see.
但我按你说的去想 一切都是黑暗的
I picture it your way, and everything goes black.
什么都没了
There's nothing.
只有死亡
Only death.
如果这是我孩子唯一活下来的机会
If this is the only chance that my baby has to survive,
我不想寻找什么保证
I am not looking for a guarantee.
我寻找的是机会
I'm looking for a chance.
你带维罗妮卡去哪
Where'd you take Veronica?
带她做术前准备
She's in pre-op.
我刚向杰里米解释她在切除胰腺后的结果
I was explaining to Jeremy what to expect after her Whipple.
谢谢你 贝利医生
Thank you, Dr. Bailey, for everything.
你看见一件帽衫了吗
Have you seen, um, a hoodie?
维罗妮卡的帽衫 黑色的
Veronica's hoodie. It's black.
有一个帽子
Had a hood.
我刚正在找 然后贝利医生过来了
I was looking for it and, um, Dr. Bailey came up and...
-你确定她留在这了 -不确定
- You sure she left it here? - No, I'm not.
我不确定是因为我完全没在意
I'm not sure at all because I wasn't paying any attention.
所以谁知道呢 谁知道它到底在哪
So who knows? Who the hell even knows where it is?!
我不行 我做不到
Oh, I can't -- I can't do this.
我养不了孩子
I can't raise a kid.
我一个人做不到 没有她我做不到
Not by myself, not without her.
这本是个好主意 因为我们有孩子了
This was a good idea because we had it,
因为我们会一块抚养孩子
because we were gonna do it.
她总是有主意的那个 有条理的那个
She's the one that thinks of things, who keeps track of things.
我就是个搞笑的
I'm in charge of fun ideas.
日常生活都是她来操心的
She's in charge of, like, common sense
包括那个该死的帽衫在哪这种事情
and where the freaking hoodie is!
下一个我弄丢的帽衫可能是我孩子穿的
The next hoodie I lose, my kid might be wearing it.
要是我孩子也穿着帽衫呢
What if my kid is wearing the hoodie?
我跟很多父母打过交道
Well, I've worked with a lot of parents, a lot.
只有一个诀窍
There's only one trick.
什么诀窍
What's the trick?
陪伴 就这么简单 陪着他们
Show up. That's it. Be there. Be around.
你现在为孩子和他们母亲所做的就是
It's what you're doing for your kid and his mom now,
而且你做得很好
and you're already good at it.
不要压力那么大
Give yourself a break.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
她总是陪着我
She's always been there.
一直如此
Always.
你准备好了吗 维罗妮卡
You ready, Veronica?
克莱夫医生也会参与手术吗
Is Dr. Karev gonna be in the surgery, too?
他要留在诊所
Uh, he's needed in the clinic.
那你能替我给他说声谢谢吗
Then will you tell him "Thank you" For me?
车祸对他大脑的易受伤点造成了损伤
The accident caused damage to a weak spot in his brain.
我们试着修复
We tried to repair it,
但罗比在手术台上心脏骤停了
but Robbie went into cardiac arrest on the table.
不
No.
我们很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们已经尽力了
We did everything we could.
里弗斯女士
Mrs. Reeves.
劳拉
Laura.
如果我们有什么可以做的...
If there's anything that we can do...
我希望死去的是你
I wish it was you.
死去的应该是你
It should've been you.
死去的应该是你
It should have been you!
应该是你
Should've been you!
里弗斯女士
Mrs. Reeves.
里弗斯女士 请跟我来
Mrs. Reeves, come with me, please.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
我在这等手术的结果
I'm just waiting to hear how surgery goes,
有不少时间可以消磨
so I got some time to kill.
不聊也行 我无所谓
Or not. I'm cool either way.
坐着也行 有时候坐着挺有用
Or maybe just sit. Uh, Sometimes sitting helps.
我还是走吧
I'll just go.
我有过一个孩子
I had a baby.
一个小孩
A baby boy.
一个儿子
I had a son.
有过
Had?
我住在洛杉矶的时候
When I was living in L.A.,
他出生时是畸形儿
um, he was born with anencephaly but --
没有大脑
without a brain.
所以他只存活了
So he lived for, um...
43分钟
43 minutes.
我抱着他
And I held him.
我可以抱着他
I got to hold him.
然后到了那个时间
And then it was time.
他...
And he was --
他捐献了所有的器官
He donated all of his organs.
然后我放手了
And then I let him go.
这几乎杀了我
And it almost killed me.
我不知道
I didn't know.
不 你不会知道
No, you wouldn't. Um...
我从没告诉家人 德里克和梅瑞狄斯都没说
I never told my family. Not...Derek, not Meredith.
谁也没说
No one.
我也没有告诉欧文
I haven't told Owen all of it.
我觉得我说不出口
And I don't think I can.
他那么想要一个完整的家庭
He wants a family so bad.
我怎么才能告诉他
How do I tell him that...
他对我的看法♥会♥就此改变的
He won't look at me the same way.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
他会恨我的
He's gonna hate me.
我觉得不会 他是亨特
I don't think so. It's Hunt.
我昨晚验孕
I took a pregnancy test last night.
我觉得我可能...
I, um... I thought I might...
我坐在那等结果
And, uh, as I sat there waiting for the result,
看着他越来越兴奋过
I just watched him get more and more excited.
他那么想要孩子
He wanted it so badly.
我坐在那越久 越觉得...
And the longer I sat there, the more I felt like...
我快要死了
I was dying.
我没法呼吸 没法移♥动♥
I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move.
等到结果显示没有怀孕
And when that stick was negative,
欧文心都碎了
Owen's heart broke.
但是...
And...
我却长舒了一口气
I was so relieved.
我又可以呼吸了
I could breathe again.
你看
See.
现在你再看着我 告诉我他不会恨我
Now look me in the eye and tell me that he won't hate me.
抱歉 抱歉我之前表现的很奇怪
Hey! I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I was weird earlier.
我就是 我也不知道
I was just -- I didn't know
你回来了 我有点不知所措
you were coming back, so I was a little thrown.
对 我一整天都不知所措
Yeah. Yeah. I've been thrown all day.
肯定的 不过 很高兴见到你
Yeah. But it is good to see you.
我看你已经专攻胎儿医学了
I saw that you went into fetal medicine.
真了不起啊
That's very impressive.
是啊 谢谢你
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表