读读病例 看看列举的症状那栏
Well, just read the chart. Look at her list of symptoms.
我想 她这种情况肯定不正常
I mean, there's something wrong with her,
她并不是酒鬼
but she's not an alcoholic.
脱水 很容易淤青 关节脱臼
Dehydration, bruises easy, joint hyper mobility --
身体肯定是出问题了
that's for sure.
眩晕...
Fainting spe--
先天性结缔组织发育不全综合症
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
你好像不是很肯定
You're not as strong as you think.
在我职业生涯中也就见过几个病例
I only encountered a couple cases in my career.
肯定要做检查来确认
I mean, we'll have to run tests to confirm it.
一旦你是对的 她患了这个病
But if you're right and she has this...
克莱夫 你就是这位姑娘的救命恩人
Karev, you may have just saved this girl's life.
你和她讲了吗
Did you tell her?
没有 这也是我呼你的原因
No, that's why I paged you.
应该由你来告诉她 而不是我
You have to tell her, not me.
听着 如果我和她讲 她得了罕见病
Look, if I give her some big diagnosis,
我在挑战提米尔的权威了 不过由你来
I'm undermining Timir's authority, but if you tell her --
不 不应该我来 不行
No, it doesn't seem right. No.
听着我的声望和确诊了艾玛比起来不值一提
Look, she needs this way more than I need a credit.
如果不能经岩下窦插管
If we can't catheterize through the inferior petrosal sinus,
可以改为走眼上静脉还是走别的
will we go straight to the superior ophthalmic vein or what?
-怎么了 -你
- What? - You...
得过镰状细胞贫血症
had sickle cell anemia.
好吧 我们聊你想聊的话题
Oh, good. This.
康复了 以前得过 现在好了吧
Have? Had? Have had?
-我得过 -你得过
-Had. -You had that.
我知道这一点
I know that about you.
其他人都不知道 但是你告诉了我
Nobody knows that about you, but you told me,
信任我可以替你保守隐私
trusted me with the information.
你向我敞开心扉 我知道你的事情
You let me know you. I know that about you.
我就知道咱们现在有个
I know we are about to go treat
硬脑膜颈动脉海绵窦瘘的手术
a dural carotid cavernous fistula.
欧文也可能得过 我对此毫不知情
Owen could've had it, too. I have no idea.
虽然不大可能
Unlikely for a number of reasons.
但是我就是知道
But I know it about you,
好比我知道你不喜欢汪星人
just like I know that you do not like dogs.
你从不上教堂 你喜欢吃蘑菇
You don't ever go to church. You do like mushrooms.
这些事我以前就了解了
And I knew all of those things before today.
我应该嫁给你
I should've married you.
咱俩肯定过不下去
I'm not sure that would've worked out for either of us.
你上不上教堂那项 是我猜的
That church one is just a guess.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait.
你得再重复一下
You're gonna have to say that all again.
什么综合症
Ellie what-is-it syndrome?
先天性结缔组织发育不全综合症
Ehlers-Danlos.
此病很难诊断出来 而你的症状符合
It's extremely hard to diagnose, but all your symptoms add up.
你做的很棒
You did a great job
时刻监测自己身体所需
paying attention to what your body needs.
艾玛 这个诊断结果对你来说是件好事
This diagnosis is a good thing, Emma.
现在 我们知道怎么去帮助你
We now know better how to actually help you.
一直以来
All this time...
我都是对的
So, this means it's real.
我没有反应过度 我没疯
I'm not overreacting. I'm not crazy.
绝对没有
Definitely not.
韦伯医生 谢谢你
Thank you, Dr. Weber.
那个王八蛋医生绝不会
There's no way that other asshat doctor
诊断出我到底得了什么病
would've figured this out.
艾玛 这也是我院设有诊所的原因
That's why the clinic's here, Emma.
救死扶伤是我们天职
We're just happy to help.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
刚才那会儿
While we were in there,
你的主动脉突然剥离
you had a sudden dissection in your aorta,
很幸运 手术很及时
which, um, well, I'm glad we caught it in time.
你感觉怎样
How you feeling?
不知道
I don't know.
我想
I -- I guess, like --
仿佛从飞机上跌落空中 我却无法改变
like I fell out of the sky in a plane I never wanted to be in.
-别和丹尼说 -那就不说
- Don't tell Danny I said that. - No.
他会很难过 我了解他
He'll feel so bad. I know him.
他一点点地被不幸吞噬着
He's eating himself alive over this.
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
好的 我这就去找他
Yeah. I'll find him for you.
对了 有件事很奇怪
Oh, one more thing that's kind of strange.
我现在腿部没有知觉
I can't feel my legs yet.
麻♥醉♥药♥效什么时候才能过去
When is this anesthesia gonna wear off?
什么
What?
所以主动脉剥离时 位于腰椎第四节附近
So, when the aorta dissected, it compromised the feeder vessels
支路脊髓血管受到了影响
to the spinal cord right around L-4.
造成脊髓受损
And it damaged the cord there.
她腰部以下从此瘫痪了
So, she's paralyzed from the waist down?
而且 事情不可逆
And it's irreversible.
如果我们能早一点
If we'd been in there sooner --
-结果一样 -不会的 如果能早一点
- It wouldn't have made a difference. - Yes, if we had gone in --
欧文 结果还是一样
Owen, it wouldn't have made a difference!
她的主动脉剥离了
It dissected right in front of us!
我不可能遇见不可知 你也一样
I couldn't have foreseen that and neither could you.
不幸的事会发生
This happens.
我遇上过
It's happened to me before.
明白吗 很不幸 这就是人生
Okay? It's unfortunate, but it does.
你不可能挽回这一切
You couldn't have saved this.
我去告诉她
I'll go tell her.
你说的是实话 对吗
That's the truth, right?
你说什么
What?
我们不可能遇见发生在她身上的事
That we couldn't have seen this coming.
-这是事实全部 -你为什么这样问
- That's true? - Why would you ask me that?
因为我要确认一下 我们决定等等看
Because I need to make sure that our decision to wait
没有造成瘫痪这个结果
didn't put this woman in a wheelchair.
没有
No, it didn't.
你没有
You didn't...
附和我 因为...
side with me because of...
咱俩关系
you and I?
你说什么
Excuse me?
是咱们一同决定等等看 如果怪罪下来
Because we decided to wait, this falls on us.
等会儿
Whoa, whoa.
你认为我会视病人为儿戏
If you think I would play around with a patient's well-being
就是为了和你啪啪啪
in order to get into your pants?
我不是这个意思 我在问你问题
That's not what I'm saying. I'm asking a question.
你问得也太无礼了
It's a damned offensive question!
我们是否就当时情况做出有力判断
Did we make the right decision for the right reason?
我同意你是因为你是对的
I agreed with you because you were right,
不是因为你这个人
not because you were you.
发生在波莉身上的事不是你的错
Now, what happened to Polly is not to your fault.
当然更不是我的错 我没那么笨
And it's certainly not mine. I'm not that stupid!
你要回家了
You heading home?
我不确定是否应该
I'm not sure I'm at liberty
向你透露这样的信息
to disclose that information at this time.
好吧
Right.
小心谨慎为上策
Wouldn't be prudent at this juncture.
你要去哪我无需知道
Your whereabouts should remain need-to-know.
听着 如果你不和别人说去
Look, if you can't talk to anyone
我也不和别人说去
and I can't talk to anyone,
没人知道我们交谈过 是不是这样
no one's gonna know if we talk to each other, right?
是这样的
True, yeah.
你饿不饿
You hungry?
我最好别告诉你
I better not say.
亨特医生说她仍是迷迷糊糊
So, Dr. Hunt says that she's still groggy
试图消化一切
and trying to process everything,
但是她提出想见你
but she wants to see you.
我不能去见她
I can't go in there.
我做不到 是我害了她
I can't. I-I'm the one who did this to her.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表