我要他作好准备或者先警告他
I need to prepare him or warn him or something.
你觉得她会不会认为
Do you think she considered that...
这是个大事
that this might be a thing,
我妈去见我生父是个大事
that my mother meeting my birth father might be a thing?
我的意思是他要是没准备好怎么办
I mean, what if he wasn't ready?
如果他事先没有准备 没有事先演练
What if he hadn't planned or...or run through enough scenarios
没有做好功课
or...or read enough books on the topic?
如果行不通怎么办 他们会不会怨恨彼此
What if it doesn't work? What if they hate each other?
你觉得她想好了吗
Do you think she thought about that?
我插句话
Can I say a thing?
不行
No.
好吧 我去急诊室了
All right. I better get to the ER.
等等
Wait.
说点什么
Say a thing.
一切都会好起来
It'll be okay.
无论发生什么事 你都是他们的小孩
Whatever happens, you're their kid.
您在这
Oh. It's you.
还有您
And you.
嗨
Hey.
-她来了 -对
- Well, there she is. - Yes!
我刚坐在这里 你的...理查德走进来
I was just sitting here, and in walked your...Richard.
-你见过我妈了 -是的
- So, you met my mother. - I did.
我们聊得甚是愉快
We've been having the nicest chat.
太好了
That's so great.
我来是带您去准备做手术
Well, um, I, uh, just came to take you to your appointment,
所以最好别迟到 咱们该走了
so, um, if you don't want to be late, we should...
那好 就这样
Oh, well, uh, uh, all right, then.
晚上见
I'll...I'll see you tonight, I guess.
晚上八点见
See you at 8:00.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
你们晚上做什么去
What is happening tonight?
我们去阿科斯塔餐厅吃晚餐
We're going to dinner, Acosta's.
大众点评上好评如潮 酒单也令人惊喜
Reviews are through the roof, an amazing wine list,
还坐落在湖面上
and it's on the water.
妈 我知道阿科斯塔这家 我就住那边
Mom, I know Acosta's. I live here.
他就像你所描述的 好人一个
He seems every bit as nice as you said.
是的
He is.
麦琪 怎么了
What's wrong, Maggie?
我们得走了 如果你不想推迟做提臀手术
We have to go, if you don't want to be late for your butt lift
或者别的手术的话
or whatever it is.
好了麦琪 别这样
Ohh, just stop it, Maggie, now.
我需要你提供法♥院♥方面的文件
I will... need your court papers
撤销指控什么的
dismissal of charges, whatever.
这些文书都要放到你的档案里
I'll need all that paperwork for your file.
我确认文件齐全后马上给你办理复职
You can start back as soon as I have it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要保证你会做回那个救死扶伤的
Promise me that you are the Alex Karev
阿历克斯·克莱夫
who heals small children,
你已洗心革面 不再使用暴♥力♥解决问题
that you have left behind the Alex Karev who beats people up.
我脑子不会再进水了
I've got my head on straight.
我要工作 我只想好好工作
I want my job back. I just want to work.
向我保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
不要再那样吓我了
Don't scare me like that again.
还有什么需要的吗
You need something else?
梅瑞狄斯被你停职了
You suspended Meredith.
就因为她支持韦伯
For backing Webber?
我完全不理解这都是为什么
I just don't understand where it's coming from.
自从我到这里来 韦伯就是项目主管
Webber was the program since I've been here.
真的要谈这个吗 克莱夫 我刚刚才允许你复职
Really, Karev? The second I give you your job back?
自从你到这里来韦伯就是主管
Look, since you've been here.
在我改变主意前给我出去
Get out of my office before I change my mind.
快
Go!
向我保证你不会把她变成
Just promise me you won't turn her into
一个额头突出的鱼唇怪
a fish-lipped monster with an immobile forehead.
我不是干那个的
That's not something I do.
我只是提醒你 你曾作为一名医生庄严宣誓
I'm just reminding you that you swore a sacred oath
要给这个已经很美的女士
as a physician to give sound medical counsel
最合理的医学咨♥询♥
to women who are already beautiful.
这是对你而言 我担忧的不是你
To you. I'm not worried about you.
我想在不♥穿♥衣服时感到美
I want to feel beautiful naked.
-恶心呐 妈妈 -快走吧
- Ew, Mom! - Go.
我做完了给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when I'm done.
好吧
All right.
首先 我赞同你女儿
Well, firstly, I do agree with your daughter.
你看起来很棒
You look terrific.
但那也不一定意味着没有一些
But that doesn't mean there aren't some things
你想要改变的地方
that you might like to change.
所以 我们从简单的谈话开始
So, I'd like to start with just a brief conversation
那样我可以更好地了解
so that I can get a better sense of --
我总是告诉我女儿 如果她想知道什么
I always taught my daughter, if she wanted to know something,
不要上网查
don't ask the Internet.
找房♥里最聪明的那个人
Find the smartest person in the room.
而如果他们没有你聪明的话
And if they're not smarter than you,
换一间房♥
find another room.
我在家的医生不是最好的
My doctor at home is not the best.
玛吉告诉我你是最好的
Maggie tells me you are.
她真好 谢谢
Well, that's very nice of her. Thank you.
你能去掉这些东西吗
Can you get rid of this?
让我 看看
Well, let me... take a look here.
大多只是血管修复
It's mostly just vascular repair.
我再看有没有器官损坏的
I'll look for organ damage.
我来检查那条腿
I'll take care of the limb.
我担心她的右腿
I'm worried about that right leg.
她撕裂实在是太严重了
She tore it up pretty badly.
现在谢博德也被停职了吗
Now, did Shepherd get canned, too?
这个地方要散了
This place is coming apart.
谢博德没有被停职
Oh, Shepherd didn't get suspended.
她要离开一会
She's taken a leave.
-一切都还好吗 -没事
- Everything all right? - Yeah. Yeah.
不好
No.
她走了
She, uh, left.
丢下了工作
She left work.
丢下了我
She, uh...left me.
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
-格蕾家 -爱德华兹家 我想的话
- Grey's house? - Edwards', I think.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
准备好了
She's good to go.
我能做什么
What can I do?
去哪里把她拖回来
Go over there and drag her out?
我能说的都说了 我尝试过了
I've said what I can. I -- I tried.
她不想 不想谈
She doesn't want to -- doesn't want to talk.
该死
Damn it.
不 她会想明白的
No, look, she'll come around, mate.
不是 是铁丝网
No, no, it's the razor wire.
德卢卡
DeLuca!
肿瘤科呼叫博克斯医生
Dr. Burkes to oncology.
肿瘤科呼叫博克斯医生
Dr. Burkes to oncology.
所以现在我的胎儿镜检查到3号♥手术室了
Oh. So, now my fetoscopy is in OR 3?
我很高兴 很高兴我检查了白板
I'm glad I -- glad I checked the board.
当你走进2号♥手术室发现正在进行的
You would have figured it out if you had walked into OR 2
肠梗阻手术时也会明白的
and found a bowel obstruction.
-你去所有的地方都这样做吗 -怎么做
- Hmm. You do this everywhere you go? - Do what?
让这个地方的所有人都和你作对
Turn the place against you.
-人都不喜欢改变 -我知道
- People don't like change. - Mm. I know.
人喜欢人
People like people.
首先 你撵走了理查德·韦伯
So, first, you try and oust Richard Webber,
接着你又让梅瑞狄斯·格蕾停职了
and then you get Meredith Grey suspended?
-停职 -是啊
- Suspended? - Yeah!
我是说 你真心不想
I mean, you really don't
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表